Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,780 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN (3248 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by luvmijeje(f): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

Forget about what I am.
Do you have all answers? Or does anyone?
I am making an hypothesis here. So let's do some digging and see what we come up with
I don't o but I'll be holding my breath, hopefully I won't die of suffocation. Atheists food is ready, where are thou?
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by highscript(m): 6:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

Oh.
I wonder why "aliens" would leave their abode to "serve" man
am i getting it wrong ? Are aliens not ebora pls ?
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
highscript:
am i getting it wrong ? Are aliens not ebora pls ?
If they are not demons per se. But even if demons exist, they would be aliens cos they are not from this world.
But the question is, would aliens serve man? Obviously they are more powerful than we are. And what has traditional worship got to do with aliens?
What is their interest in sacrifices?
Does not add up.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by QuietHammer(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
I thought aliens were extraterrestrial i.e outside the earth's atmosphere . Why would a supposed "ebora" be an alien given that ebora and co are believed to be amongst us?

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by highscript(m): 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

If they are not demons per se. But even if demons exist, they would be aliens cos they are not from this world.
But the question is, would aliens serve man? Obviously they are more powerful than we are. And what has traditional worship got to do with aliens?
What is their interest in sacrifices?
Does not add up.
i think those supernatural thing are science itself,science that has not been discover .
They are more powerful than us for sure but who knows if likes of banana plus salt and some tree backs draw them when we need help.

1 Like

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by felixomor: 7:14pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:
I believe in aliens and I have reasons to. I also believe there must be interactions man has had with them from the past and possibly even in recent times.

If you are a believer too, please register your presence here and let's discuss this topic

First off let's exam the evidences that supports the existence of intelligent life forms besides humans on earth.

I think there is every reason to suspect.

Earlier in January this year, the American CIA released hundreds of thousands of declassified information and cables.

You can find more about it here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2645757/cia-uri-geller-stargate-project-classified-documents-released-declassified/

Among the information exposed was how the CIA covered up some suspected supernatural occurences.

Apart from the covered up case of Uri Geller who carried out supernatural experiments successfully even under the monitoring of the CiA, it was also revealed that many cases of reported sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) in the sky were also covered up.

We all know that many of these agencies of developed countries dont tell us everything.
Maybe becuse They always want us to believe that they are in perfect control of the universe...

In my opinion, I think there is every reason to suspect.
Having seen that we are not being told everything that is happening on the planet.
Especially things that point to the supernatural..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 7:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
felixomor:

I think there is every reason to suspect.

Earlier in January this year, the American CIA released hundreds of thousands of declassified information and cables.

You can find more about it here:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2645757/cia-uri-geller-stargate-project-classified-documents-released-declassified/

Among the information exposed was how the CIA covered up some suspected supernatural occurences.

Apart from the covered up case of Uri Geller who carried out supernatural experiments successfully even under the monitoring of the CiA, it was also revealed that many cases of reported sightings of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO) in the sky were also covered up.

We all know that many of these agencies of developed countries dont tell us everything.
Maybe becuse They always want us to believe that they are in perfect control of the universe...

In my opinion, I think there is every reason to suspect.
Having seen that we are not being told everything that is happening on the planet.
Especially things that point to the supernatural..
Hmmm...
That could be true. What do we know for sure. But I have my suspicions and I believe it is highly likely we have had interactions with extraterrestrial beings. Evolving from cavemen to space travellers somehow seems like an evolution we attained too quickly
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
@highscript,
Can we do a video recording experiment with this your Baba?
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by delishpot: 9:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror what is the basis of your belief in Aliens
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by Immorttal: 9:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
HardMirror:

I am not doubting you. Infact that is the essence of this thread.

There could be a relationship between satanism, demons, the supernatural and aliens.

I think it is worth examining.
there is no way I can be an atheist after learning and delving so much on these stuffs, refuting they exists is ignorant. Am an agnostic but I believe there is no religious God. I could remember the first time I practised Out Of Body Experience, my dear your perception would change after experiencing the unknown.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by CHARLOE(m): 9:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Immorttal:
there is no way I can be an atheist after learning and delving so much on these stuffs, refuting they exists is ignorant. Am an agnostic but I believe there is no religious God. I could remember the first time I practised Out Of Body Experience, my dear your perception would change after experiencing the unknown.
Can u throw more light on ur experience
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by niyihawking(m): 9:42pm On Mar 07, 2017
I really do not like a discussion where peeps do not use science/mathematics to explain things.

To me, i believe in their(aliens) existence.
i think there're a planets out there, revolving around a star, having better or same eccentricity(measure of how much the conic section deviates from being circular) as that which our planet, earth, has around the sun. But due to the distance between each stars, we've not been able to interact that much.

I dont think its necessary they are more evolved than we are, we might even be more advanced than they are.

3 Likes

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by CHARLOE(m): 10:21pm On Mar 07, 2017
I believe in d existence of d supernatural n aliens n I think they're 2 different things/worlds. I've had n heard experiences, let me share 1 or 2:
Back then in Ife, I'd a friend from sapele who used to gist me of a guy back home with supernatural powers who cld c things happening in far away places, tell u thingS bout ur life, lots of stories, can't begin to type.
Long story short, met him finally n we got talking n he told me some personal things bout me no 1 else knew. I was stupefied!
Another 1: back then in school, CD player was reigning n my roommate just got 1, he handled it like an egg. Sha 1 day we got back to d room to find CD player missing. We were 4 in d room, 1 of us travelled, living 2 of us as d suspects. D owner was calm, he said when he gets back frm home (east) he wld no d thief ( it was almost Xmas). I was relived but I rem d 2nd guy was a bit agitated, that d owner (let's call him Mr b) claim to b a xtian n he wants to consult a herbalist. Told him I don't care as far as d thief is caught. I remember a friend of Mr b smiled n told me he wld definitely catch d thief when he gets home (forgotten d name of his hometown in d east). Said there are catholic women there that see.
Early jan we got back to school n Mr b called me to a corner n told me he knows d thief, I asked who, n he mentioned d name of my roomie that wasn't comfortable a supposed xtian wants to consult. It was so shocking cos d guy ( d thief) is well behaved n from a well to do home, nobody suspected him.
When Mr b confronted him he confessed n started begging him not to tell any1, offering to pay. Meanwhile we already wrongly accused someone else with shady xter we suspected.
Mr b told me immediately he greeted d woman he consulted, without mentioning y he came, she told him u people have accused an innocent boy wrongly, this is d thief (mentioning d thief's name).
Got a lot more to say but let me pause here
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 10:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
euromilion:
@highscript, Can we do a video recording experiment with this your Baba?
Hello I need help with block moulding machine procurement. Can you help pls?
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by HardMirror(m): 11:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
euromilion:
@highscript, Can we do a video recording experiment with this your Baba?
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by Auki: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
My little experience on such weird occurrence.

There was a time I took my cousin sister to another Primary school as she wasn't doing well in her previous school. After all the formalities, the head teacher concluded that she should be demoted in view of her poor performance.

She then started shedding tiers and suddenly her body became unusually stiff. So I quickly took her home and we placed her stiff body on a cemented floor. Past experience told our family that Jinns must have inflicted her.

Lo and behold, we heard a voice sounding like a man requesting us to remove him from the floor. I pretended to my sisters that I wasn't scared and insisted that we wouldn't oblige to his request. We then asked him why he decided to harm her, he insisted that he like her.

We then placed a radio with Quran recitations and instructed him to leave or we continue with the recitation. After that very moment, she just opened her ears like somebody coming out of coma.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by highscript(m): 11:20pm On Mar 07, 2017
euromilion:
@highscript,
Can we do a video recording experiment with this your Baba?
lol my baba, i do not know if he will permit that,i dont even want to have anything to do with them again.
if you want full adress i can help with that privately if you are serious about it..
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by mrmrmister: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2017
Immorttal:

Astral travel?
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by obinna58(m): 3:24am On Mar 08, 2017
highscript:

the guy is like a friend to me,i knew he's the one but not 100%,let me say 90% sure.
i told him i will do something and he's even advicing me to do it i was like well done.
i met this guy that introduce me to that man.
i explain to the baba and he asked if i'm ready to spend money,i said yes only if i will get my phone back.
i paid the next day and i was told to list names that he will point him out and if he's not there he will tell me.he showed a name and it match with my first (only) suspect ,though i include names of people that are far ftom me to test the man from there.he gain my trust .
and after those incantation i heard voice from one small stone ((((((its not from outside ooo))))) i'm very vigilant about foul play there .
those things are talking fast and its not any language of this world 100% sure.the man was decoding,i was having goosebumps througout the time ,the man was interpreting.
he told me the phone is with him that i will see my phone the next day ((((failed)))) cus the guy returned it the 4th day.

the guy came to me and started crying explaining how he need money to pay school fee that cant stay alone in a room anymore or anywhere he will be felling the presence of things he himself dont see clearly,he said they are like hiding from one place to another in the room when he's alone,he said he didnt know if its his body that is feeling that way or its real...
Lol scammed victims will never know they were scammed, u expect people to believe this, common their is more to the story

Tell us exactly how everything gone down skipping none wink
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by highscript(m): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2017
obinna58:

Lol scammed victims will never know they were scammed, u expect people to believe this, common their is more to the story

Tell us exactly how everything gone down skipping none wink
nobody scam me but i was overcharged....
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by GavelSlam: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2017
niyihawking:
I really do not like a discussion where peeps do not use science/mathematics to explain things.

To me, i believe in their(aliens) existence.
i think there're a planets out there, revolving around a star, having better or same eccentricity(measure of how much the conic section deviates from being circular) as that which our planet, earth, has around the sun. But due to the distance between each stars, we've not been able to interact that much.

I dont think its necessary they are more evolved than we are, we might even be more advanced than they are.

Exactly my thoughts.

The word alien generally connotes the little green Man with insect-like eyes and this is so due to the effect of Hollywood representations and it doesn't make it necessarily true.

Who is to say there isn't a planet full of dog like characters but no humanoid?

Who is to say these dog-like beings cannot be of higher intelligence than man?

Who is to say Aliens are of higher advancement than mankind ?

Who is to say there aren't a million planets with intelligent lifeforms?
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by Wilgrea7(m): 10:26am On Mar 08, 2017
i most definitely believe that aliens exist... any normal person who knows about the millions of star systems and the billions of galaxies should know that we are definitely not alone... i doubt aliens have a huge connection to spirituality.... spirituality is different.. aliens are physical... angels and demons are spiritual.. anyone who has experienced the spiritual plane knows there is a difference between angels/demons and aliens... but the truth is that the governments are hiding infos from us... but i highly doubt that alien have anything to do with our origin... its impossible.. even if they are more advanced, it doesn't mean they could've started life here
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by delishpot: 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
CHARLOE:
I believe in d existence of d supernatural n aliens n I think they're 2 different things/worlds. I've had n heard experiences, let me share 1 or 2:
Back then in Ife, I'd a friend from sapele who used to gist me of a guy back home with supernatural powers who cld c things happening in far away places, tell u thingS bout ur life, lots of stories, can't begin to type.
Long story short, met him finally n we got talking n he told me some personal things bout me no 1 else knew. I was stupefied!
Another 1: back then in school, CD player was reigning n my roommate just got 1, he handled it like an egg. Sha 1 day we got back to d room to find CD player missing. We were 4 in d room, 1 of us travelled, living 2 of us as d suspects. D owner was calm, he said when he gets back frm home (east) he wld no d thief ( it was almost Xmas). I was relived but I rem d 2nd guy was a bit agitated, that d owner (let's call him Mr b) claim to b a xtian n he wants to consult a herbalist. Told him I don't care as far as d thief is caught. I remember a friend of Mr b smiled n told me he wld definitely catch d thief when he gets home (forgotten d name of his hometown in d east). Said there are catholic women there that see.
Early jan we got back to school n Mr b called me to a corner n told me he knows d thief, I asked who, n he mentioned d name of my roomie that wasn't comfortable a supposed xtian wants to consult. It was so shocking cos d guy ( d thief) is well behaved n from a well to do home, nobody suspected him.
When Mr b confronted him he confessed n started begging him not to tell any1, offering to pay. Meanwhile we already wrongly accused someone else with shady xter we suspected.
Mr b told me immediately he greeted d woman he consulted, without mentioning y he came, she told him u people have accused an innocent boy wrongly, this is d thief (mentioning d thief's name).
Got a lot more to say but let me pause here

Abeg those women, make Dem come teach me Na. I want to learn
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by CHARLOE(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Auki:
My little experience on such weird occurrence.

There was a time I took my cousin sister to another Primary school as she wasn't doing well in her previous school. After all the formalities, the head teacher concluded that she should be demoted in view of her poor performance.

She then started shedding tiers and suddenly her body became unusually stiff. So I quickly took her home and we placed her stiff body on a cemented floor. Past experience told our family that Jinns must have inflicted her.

Lo and behold, we heard a voice sounding like a man requesting us to remove him from the floor. I pretended to my sisters that I wasn't scared and insisted that we wouldn't oblige to his request. We then asked him why he decided to harm her, he insisted that he like her.

We then placed a radio with Quran recitations and instructed him to leave or we continue with the recitation. After that very moment, she just opened her ears like somebody coming out of coma.

Wow, u just confirm something very vital; Muslims experience miracle too, just like xtians, bhuddists, Hindu, atr etc
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by chieveboy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mr hardmirror By "aliens" l suppose it means 'people' who exist in other planets and dimensions. If so l can confirm to you of their existence.

There are other cities apart from the ones Geography teaches and shows in the maps. They exist in the supra-physical (invisible to the eyes but could be detected with technology).

You get one of those cities in the UK ( origin of the Camelot fable)

...in the Hindu Kush mountains. It acts as a way-station for interplanetary spaceships and for the travellers to acclimatize to earth's dense vibration. Visit is by invitation only and only via the Soul body (Soul Travel)...

...One in the Congo Jungles...

...The Gobi desert...

...Mars...whose Capital is Retz...

...Alien abduction is mostly a practical joke played on its victims by entities on the Astral plane...its all an illusion...

These cities and its cultures do influence the behavior and events of earthly or physical circumstances: fashion, politics, trends etc.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by CHARLOE(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
delishpot:

Abeg those women, make Dem come teach me Na. I want to learn
Lol, try go east n make enquiry.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by Immorttal: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
mrmrmister:

Astral travel?
yeah
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by Immorttal: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
CHARLOE:

Can u throw more light on ur experience
anybody can do that, no special skills needed, just concentration, focus and intent.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by LordCenturion(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
HardMirror:

Hardmirror, I believe that there is an aliens, different kinds of aliens, we can't call them a demon or devil, they are part of us,let me give some brief illustration,..dont mind my grammar please.

SUPERNATURAL BEING : Those supernatural beings are some long past dead humans (spirits) that still exist on earth,they are existing on earth till the time they leave,there are many of them,some new spirit exist as some old ones leaves the earth(some come back as form of reincarnation through rebirth and some don't return at all, it's depends on ur mission) ,sometimes, some humans use forces to delay some not go out OF the earth, then started sending them an errands (good and bad),once someone is dead, they will have more knowledge(like understanding all languages of the earth) and power(appear and disappearance, seeing the future of other people and some other powerful abilities).humans can tamed some spirits for as long as till they (that human that tame them) died as well,then the spirit will now free to leave..all those powers we humans are using on this earth are from spirit of those that has been dead for long times.They will just use some incantations to invoke those spirits and choose those ones u wanna use for ur own purpose. And if this spirits are talking to the person that tamed them, we ordinary humans can't hear or see them.

ALIENS : Although we are not alone in the universe as well as on earth,there are some people (different from our forms) that are existing on another different planets(another solar system) which we can never get there until maybe when we are technologically advanced or we can also have grace to travel there when we died..Scientists let us know that the sun that was shining on us right now has be released from the sun for over 2 thousands years...
Let me talk about aliens that appears on earth sometimes,because those aliens also see us as aliens as well,those aliens that we suddenly see on earth are technically advanced(they can make their jet disappear due to their intelligences) than we humans because future technology will let humans travel like a speed of light, then we can travel one million kilometer within 2 seconds.some aliens we encountered has achieved this, if u watch this movie (stargate Atlantis) u will know what I mean or any movie that people can travel through a technology gate.. Some aliens may come from another solar system, while some comes from our earth..
Let me explain those aliens that come from our earth.
In future, humans (homo sapiens) will go into extinct just like homo erectus, then another human will be emerge from homo sapiens just like the way homo sapiens emerge from homo erectus, those future humans are the one we know as Aliens right now because they travel back to our times to check how the life look like before their time, and some of them often kidnapped some humans for research(this kidnapping expose their existence in the first place) . Those aliens from another solar system and those from our future are communicating with some super powers in the world(like USA, GERMANY etc) but those countries make it secrets, and some aliens are teaching them how to be advanced in technology..

2 Likes

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by niyihawking(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
LordCenturion:

Hardmirror, I believe that there is an aliens, different kinds of aliens, we can't call them a demon or devil, they are part of us,let me give some brief illustration,..dont mind my grammar please.

SUPERNATURAL BEING : Those supernatural beings are some long past dead humans (spirits) that still exist on earth,they are existing on earth till the time they leave,there are many of them,some new spirit exist as some old ones leaves the earth(some come back as form of reincarnation through rebirth and some don't return at all, it's depends on ur mission) ,sometimes, some humans use forces to delay some not go out OF the earth, then started sending them an errands (good and bad),once someone is dead, they will have more knowledge(like understanding all languages of the earth) and power(appear and disappearance, seeing the future of other people and some other powerful abilities).humans can tamed some spirits for as long as till they (that human that tame them) died as well,then the spirit will now free to leave..all those powers we humans are using on this earth are from spirit of those that has been dead for long times.They will just use some incantations to invoke those spirits and choose those ones u wanna use for ur own purpose. And if this spirits are talking to the person that tamed them, we ordinary humans can't hear or see them.

ALIENS : Although we are not alone in the universe as well as on earth,there are some people (different from our forms) that are existing on another different planets(another solar system) which we can never get there until maybe when we are technologically advanced or we can also have grace to travel there when we died..Scientists let us know that the sun that was shining on us right now has be released from the sun for over 2 thousands years...
Let me talk about aliens that appears on earth sometimes,because those aliens also see us as aliens as well,those aliens that we suddenly see on earth are technically advanced(they can make their jet disappear due to their intelligences) than we humans because future technology will let humans travel like a speed of light, then we can travel one million kilometer within 2 seconds.some aliens we encountered has achieved this, if u watch this movie (stargate Atlantis) u will know what I mean or any movie that people can travel through a technology gate.. Some aliens may come from another solar system, while some comes from our earth..
In future, humans (homo sapiens) will go into extinct just like homo erectus, then another human will be emerge from homo sapiens just like the way homo sapiens emerge from homo erectus, those future humans are the one we know as Aliens right now because they travel back to our times to check how the life look like before their time, and some of them often kidnapped some humans for research(this kidnapping expose their existence in the first place) . Those aliens from another solar system and those from our future are communicating with some super powers in the world(like USA, GERMANY etc) but those countries make it secrets, and some aliens are teaching them how to be advanced in technology..
are you a CIA, or FBI agent?

or you are just thinking out loud.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by delishpot: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
CHARLOE:

Lol, try go east n make enquiry.

Hahahaha, where for east Na? I can't just be roaming like the prodigal son Na.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by Immorttal: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
LordCenturion:

more than half of what you wrote there are true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comparison Of Proof Of God, Jesus, Mohammed And Great Mortal Men / This Was What Winners Church Did To Me. / Firstftuits Offering As The Bible Teaches!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.