Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN (3250 Views)

Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Can I Believe God But Not Jesus And Still Make Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by petra1(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
There is nothing like alien . Even if beings exist in other planet . They are citizens not alien . Alien are foreigners
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
alienvirus:

If we can clearly state the differences between them (aliens and demons). We can b sure of their existence.

For what I understand, demons do exist. They are spiritual beings. Aliens may and may not, perhaps, until we explore other planets and galaxies. If aliens do exist, I don't believe they are in anyway spiritual but may have some superb techs.

I will be discussing on this tomorrow. Puzzle will be solved.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by annunaki2(m): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Billyonaire:

I will be discussing on this tomorrow. Puzzle will be solved.

Hmmmmmmn! Knowing you and your deluded write ups, you will probably make the puzzle more complex. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
annunaki2:

Hmmmmmmn! Knowing you and your deluded write ups, you will probably make the puzzle more complex. tongue
Thank you, I like you more than I like my toilet paper. Join me tomorrow, I might be in a better mood to make you a friend.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by annunaki2(m): 6:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Billyonaire:
Thank you, I like you more than I like my toilet paper. Join me tomorrow, I might be in a better mood to make you a friend.

You already confirmed my suspicions in the new thread you just created. Absolute hubris grin tongue
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by helinues: 2:27pm On Mar 19, 2017
I believe in Alien.. I believe there is an intelligent being somewhere..
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by AmunaNo1: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2017
highscript:

the guy is like a friend to me,i knew he's the one but not 100%,let me say 90% sure.
i told him i will do something and he's even advicing me to do it i was like well done.
i met this guy that introduce me to that man.
i explain to the baba and he asked if i'm ready to spend money,i said yes only if i will get my phone back.
i paid the next day and i was told to list names that he will point him out and if he's not there he will tell me.he showed a name and it match with my first (only) suspect ,though i include names of people that are far ftom me to test the man from there.he gain my trust .
and after those incantation i heard voice from one small stone ((((((its not from outside ooo))))) i'm very vigilant about foul play there .
those things are talking fast and its not any language of this world 100% sure.the man was decoding,i was having goosebumps througout the time ,the man was interpreting.
he told me the phone is with him that i will see my phone the next day ((((failed)))) cus the guy returned it the 4th day.

the guy came to me and started crying explaining how he need money to pay school fee that cant stay alone in a room anymore or anywhere he will be felling the presence of things he himself dont see clearly,he said they are like hiding from one place to another in the room when he's alone,he said he didnt know if its his body that is feeling that way or its real...
My frrend I can categorically tell you that the entities you observed are neither aliens nor demons but gnomes. Gnomes are earth elementals, nature spirits that reside in the earth, in stones, sacred rocks and even trees. it is possible to enter a contract with these entities however this should be avoided under any circumstance. Gnomes just like humans are neither good nor evil. it is impossible to generalise an entire species. Each individuals usually has his or her own objective and agendas. Your friend did not hallucinate. I assure you they are very real. One of their abilities is finding lost items.
Re: I Believe In Aliens, Let's Talk About Them Here. OUR ORIGIN by Majorbankz007: 3:23pm On May 30, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tb Joshua: "relax And Enjoy Your Wine." / Do You Cry In Church During Worship Section? / Is Nigeria A Secular State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.