Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH (5421 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Sgt Ponzi Hater Tenders An Apology To XGHW Participants! / .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2017
Viking007:
Continue Your awareness bro, just ignore all the negative comments.
God bless You abundantly.
cool

...but when you stake and play naira bet and loose u dont complain...

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by krones: 1:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
FINgames:
My guy lets work together and bring down all ponzi schemes once and for all. Any ideas? This things are getting too much.

This one is a naijabet agent. Enemies of progress. FINgames. weh done sah

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by KPro(m): 1:31pm On Mar 09, 2017
The evil that men do...smh
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by dominique(f): 8:46am On Mar 10, 2017
kisibo:
@ponzihater & cohorts
All ghw participants worldwide says you are curse from the crown of your head to the sole of your feet and yourgeneration unborn.Evil you have done on ghw shall hunt you day and night.Even in your grave you shall know no peace.Insanity is your portion till your death. Wicked lucifer!This was exactly how Pharoah in the bible behaved purnishing the people of God unjustly.With this kind of 'i no go gree' attitude he and his army of half brains like this foolish dude here ignorantly followed the children of God into the red sea.They all drown and perish in the red sea in the name fighting an evil fight like this uninformed evil minded daylight armed robber.Evil shall continually follow you and your generation unborn.Poverty, dissappointment and badluck shall welcome you and your generation unborn.Your bread shall be filled with sorrow in the morning, confusion at noon day and destitute shall you be in the evening.You are cursed by all ghw owners and participants worldwide!This your thread shall hunt you and testify against you and your cohorts

You have the nerve to curse your fellow human being and also involve the bible, is that what Christ would do? You get involved in schemes for your own selfish interest knowing fully well that some people will lose money, that doesn't concern you as long as you are making and have have made money. If you're looking for the true meaning of selfish, greedy and evil, just look into the nearest mirror. Your answer will be staring right back at you.

Carry go Sgt Ponzihater, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Krak(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2017
Laws should be made against these Ponzi Schemes. They should be banned. They are doing more harm than good.

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2017
Krak:
Laws should be made against these Ponzi Schemes. They should be banned. They are doing more harm than good.

I'll be commencing an online campaign here. I really need it to be big.

Something were we type for example:

I Sgt Ponzi Hater Stand against Ponzi schemes

Pls lend ur voice when the post is out. Let them that are against us know that there are many for us. x

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Usman12: 9:51am On Mar 10, 2017
U can create d laws urself.....i pity u people ehn

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by omoluka: 10:09am On Mar 10, 2017
ponzihater:

Pls lend ur voice when the post is out. Let them that are against us know that there are many for us. x

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Black man get problem

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 10, 2017
krones:

This one is a naijabet agent. Enemies of progress. FINgames. weh done sah
my games cast . and you guys started calling me agent i had no choice but to accept the title, what of the ones i have been posting that has entered before that time.
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by clemzo101(m): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2017
ponzihater:

commence the campaign na. no one will listen to u. We already know wicked and crazy souls like yyou and foolish Seun dat I thought has sense before exist.

God bless.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Policy001(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
ponzihater:

Thanks man. This kind of words keep me going.
Don't worry continue your evil agenda, very soon you and your cohorts will be swimming in pools of blood. I'm currently working on just knowing your name alone just your name, I'm dam sure obatala shall be your guest immediately. Don't think me I'm one that cause on social media o I will go with you toe to toe to the spiritual realm on this. Mind you, if you get epilepsy very soon no that it is me, its surely coming form shopono and iroko oluwere

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Oga u are stupid ooh wetin dem do u slowpoke bastard

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by santicruz: 5:59am On Mar 11, 2017
I have heard people placing curse on u, pls forget ponzi pippo , do sth resoanble with ur youth,
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by sats: 6:20am On Mar 11, 2017
Sergeant, you made yourself sergeant? people like you dont make it out of NDA
it is not your money, even FG could not stop nigerians from patronizing ponzi schemes, trust me, you will fail in your quest, not because your intentions were not good, but because what ADULTS do with their money is none of your F U C K I N G business
na your papa give me the money?
my money, my business
so get off my d i c k

Viking007:
I've lost more than 100k to different ponzi schemes. Why people think You're doing "bad" by trying to warn them bout the risks involved in such schemes is what I don't get.

you want to double your money in 24 hours without the risk of losing it? YOU ARE A THIEF, i am happy you lost the money so ... stfu

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by aishaladidi: 6:35am On Mar 11, 2017
Ponzi hater, be careful because u have tried a wrong person. Say any word against Ghw again and u have urself to blame. Ur case has been submitted already

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by aishaladidi: 6:39am On Mar 11, 2017
I am personally going the extra length for you diabolically and don't bother looking for me. Do u know anything abt Ghw

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by olutoscene(m): 8:08am On Mar 11, 2017
When a mumu thinks he knows more than Sergey Mavrodi. You are bloody learners. Get a life and stop struggling to make relevance. In your mind now, you thought you would make FP ooo grin

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by adogbeji14: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2017
FINgames:
my games cast . and you guys started calling me agent i had no choice but to accept the title, what of the ones i have been posting that has entered before that time.
bros u nor stake reach me. all the stake i did not achieve better result but since i find my self in ponzi mmm and ghw my life, my level of giving and donating to the less previlage my bro it has change. my building has even kick off. say no to nairabet, bet9ja and embrase ponzi

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by MaziOmenuko: 8:53am On Mar 11, 2017
Did the guy deactivate his account? Abi una don finally kill am? With the kind threat wey una dey dish the guy for this thread I am sure something is wrong somewhere.

Pls what happened to ponzihater that he deactivated his account? Make ee no be say una don finally kill the guy shaa.
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by sosy25: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2017
Lol. The Ponzi Committee here really dished Ponzihaters with a menu of threats and curses. I hope Ponzihater is okay.
MaziOmenuko:
Did the guy deactivate his account? Abi una don finally kill am? With the kind threat wey una dey dish the guy for this thread I am sure something is wrong somewhere.

Pls what happened to ponzihater that he deactivated his account? Make ee no be say una don finally kill the guy shaa.
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by MaziOmenuko: 10:41am On Mar 11, 2017
sosy25:
Lol. The Ponzi Committee here really dished Ponzihaters with a menu of threats and curses. I hope Ponzihater is okay.

The guy doesn't know it's easy to get his details. Just PM him and pretend to be in support of his idea. Then exchange numbers, get to WhatsApp and get more of his details. I saw him exchagning pleasantries with some peeps here and I knew someone will get his details soon.
I hope he is still alive though; there are three things you can't mess with in a man's life:
His money, his family and his money!

3 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by LeeMason(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2017
with the way he is going abt this he could be killed all because he tried to mk front page on a stupid forum like NL.Truly NL is filled with children who manage to buy 10MB data and start typing trash...LIB will forever be miles ahead of this shithole.My Money My Problem so STFU

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why And How You Should Promote Your Business With Facebook Targeted Advertising / Sporty Bet Is A Scam, Beware Nigerians! / Meta Ufo Airdrop – Why You Should Avoid Metaufo Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.