Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH (5422 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Sgt Ponzi Hater Tenders An Apology To XGHW Participants! / .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Philistine(m): 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2017
I learnt ponzihater is dead:after a brief illness. Can someone confirm the news?

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by alezzy13: 3:26pm On Mar 11, 2017
dominique:

Carry go Sgt Ponzihater, no weapon fashioned against you shall prosper.

grin grin grin grin. The renowned sports-better cum prolific ashawo patronizer?

Na wa oooo.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 11, 2017
Yes the coward Ponzihater has crashed

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Sunnyja: 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2017

Thanks man. This kind of words keep me going.
What most of them are doing is they pay themselves upload the screen shot so asy to deceive the gullible, as soon they are able to gather enough money they disappear and comes up another name for the vicious circle to continue. This is pure wickedness. You can imagine a country having up 400 Ponzi schemes and it seems more are still are coming.

2 Likes

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by emmyberekz: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2017
YOU guyz are wicked and God will show you All wickedness, amen!!!

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by dutch4u(m): 5:36pm On Mar 11, 2017
emmyberekz:
YOU guyz are wicked and God will show you All wickedness, amen!!!
Who are u talking to?

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by divinelove(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
Ponzihater finally hiding deactivated NL account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by imagrg(m): 7:18pm On Mar 11, 2017
Please let all punzi haters leave ghw alone! Many lives depend on it.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by itasakpa: 8:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
when you guys are done with destroying ponzi schemes in this country. EXPECT THE WORST.

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by babajigga(m): 7:08am On Mar 12, 2017
Many thanks to nairaland for restoring my account despite countless accusations against my person. While I was away I discovered how much of a blessing I had become. Saving people of nearly 50 million in 2 weeks. Phone calls have tremendously increased all seeing me as a sort of oracle. Other asked about the railing accusations of me patronising prostitues which I clearly debunked, I reminded of the moral war haters waged against Trump even releasing his wife's nude picture yet he remains the president of The USA.
Are u not a fool
While I refuse vehemently to accept a godly status I very confidently agree that I have been blessed by the gods and given the wisdom of the ages.

Ponzi Hater is still in the game of giving sound investment advice and no Hater will deter me.

Love you all.

We must all make the leap to wealth

Sgt Ponzi Hater
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by dutch4u(m): 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=babajigga post=54504501][/quote]
Where is him now?
Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
adogbeji14:

bros u nor stake reach me. all the stake i did not achieve better result but since i find my self in ponzi mmm and ghw my life, my level of giving and donating to the less previlage my bro it has change. my building has even kick off. say no to nairabet, bet9ja and embrase ponzi
no to betting and PONZI

1 Like

Re: The Fight Against Sgt Ponzi Hater: A DETAILED APPROACH by johnny1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 31, 2017
add me in your group #Shun ponzi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sporty Bet Is A Scam, Beware Nigerians! / Why And How You Should Promote Your Business With Facebook Targeted Advertising / Meta Ufo Airdrop – Why You Should Avoid Metaufo Token

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.