Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,267 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. (4470 Views)

When Yoruba Guys See Igbo Girls / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 9:34am On Mar 08, 2017
professorfal:

lwkm must you narrate your poverty captivated background! too bad it is 3 of you lwkm , You're the personification of an enhanced Gamin, your mother's greatest mistake is not flushing you down the toilet to prevent the world of an ignominious lecher like his father.
You condescending piece of shit!!

your parents must be proud reading what their waste they call son create from his airhead, a certified bastard promoting indecency.

smh. i'm tired of you. apparently, you enjoy this wanton display of foolishness.
I wash my hands off this madness.

Good day sir.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by professorfal: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2017
DeLioncourt:

smh. i'm tired of you. apparently, you enjoy this wanton display of foolishness.
I wash my hands off this madness.

Good day sir.

yeah that's what I thought, run under your mum's skirt like a toddler. ignoring you lot is doing you a favour as you mistake humility for vulnerability. Anytime you cross my path again I will show why your father should have masturbated your semen away.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by PrickGetSize(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2017
Masturbation is for the sick minds and cowards who can't convince someone to have sex with them. Nothing beats the warmth feel of a wet and slippery pussy.

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by Mykelpato(m): 9:51am On Mar 08, 2017
grin lmao ...u won the debate bro.

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by kesikeller(m): 10:08am On Mar 08, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
Keep masturbating when erectile dysfunction hits you will seek remedy for three months.. keep masturbating
like people that don't masturbate don't have erectile dysfunction?
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 10:08am On Mar 08, 2017
professorfal:

yeah that's what I thought, run under your mum's skirt like a toddler. ignoring you lot is doing you a favour as you mistake humility for vulnerability. Anytime you cross my path again I will show why your father should have masturbated your semen away.

K
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 10:10am On Mar 08, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Masturbation is for the sick minds and cowards who can't convince someone to have sex with them. Nothing beats the warmth feel of a wet and slippery pussy.

You obviously didn't read the post or didn't understand what you read.
Nobody is saying it is better than sex. If you don't have self control and you may hurt a lady to satisfy your urges...masturbate instead.
Last last, you're entitled to your opinion.

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by Chuukwudi(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2017
Jummybabe1111:
Are you seriously kidding me

Your hairstyle. It's cool though rastaferian.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by PrickGetSize(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2017
DeLioncourt:

You obviously didn't read the post or didn't understand what you read.
Nobody is saying it is better than sex. If you don't have self control and you may hurt a lady to satisfy your urges...masturbate instead.
Last last, you're entitled to your opinion.
There's no moral justification to the writeup...it's a silly joke.
When you can't afford real pussy, simply bottle up your hormones until you're able to. If you can't, and end up raping somebody, be ready to bear the consequences if caught. Stop selling craps to promote masturbation as you can never replace pussy with your palms.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by JacksonD7: 11:31am On Mar 08, 2017
DeLioncourt:
This is a stolen post.
This is a post making sound arguments for the greatest act of self love aka masturbation.

Mr chairman, accurate time keeper and my followers.
I am here to talk about the importance of masturbation.

Remember when you got Hot n started goin through your contacts and miss people you r not really missing?
Keep your phone and masturbate.

Masturbate before going to the club so you can concentrate on booze and music instead of rubbing preek on innocent girls.

After masturbation, you might fall asleep.
And it is really difficult to commiit an offence or get into trouble in your sleep.

If a friend visits and decides to sleep over, pretend you are going to bath.
Masturbate and come and lie beside her and sleep like a baby

Whenever you feel like punishing someone for your horniness.
Forgive them and masturbate
Save yourself the stress, shame and explanation.

Learn to be very vocal and inquisitive.
Don't assume
Ask her.
"Can we have sex?"
If no, ask yourself
Then head to the bathroom.

Its obvious that self control is difficult.
Lets find other ways of solving problems of the flesh without involving or hurting others.

Trust me, you don't like the lady that much.
You just want to ejaculate.
Use your hands.
Save yourself some trouble.
Save money too.

Masturbate and buy yourself a car.
Masturbate and buy yourself iPhone 7
Masturbate and call yourself and uber.

Buy yourself Chinese

I hope that with these few points of mine..I have been able to convince you and not confuse you about the many benefits of masturbation.

Thank you.

When you're done masturbating follow the link below, the article there will change your life

https://www.nofap.com/rebooting/
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by JacksonD7: 11:32am On Mar 08, 2017
REIIGN:
"Masturbate and buy yourself a car.
Masturbate and buy yourself iPhone 7
Masturbate and call yourself and uber."

TF? gringringrin

These are the kind of things you here from a masturbation addict
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 08, 2017
professorfal:

lwkm must you narrate your poverty captivated background! too bad it is 3 of you lwkm , You're the personification of an enhanced Gamin, your mother's greatest mistake is not flushing you down the toilet to prevent the world of an ignominious lecher like his father.
You condescending piece of shit!!

your parents must be proud reading what their waste they call son create from his airhead, a certified bastard promoting indecency.

U sound chidish
U dey test how impressive ur vocab sound ne??
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 11:45am On Mar 08, 2017
PrickGetSize:

There's no moral justification to the writeup...it's a silly joke.
When you can't afford real pussy, simply bottle up your hormones until you're able to. If you can't, and end up raping somebody, be ready to bear the consequences if caught. Stop selling craps to promote masturbation as you can never replace pussy with your palms.

If you are sensible enough to tell that it is a joke, why are you angry?
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

My good sir. We are all addicted to something. Even if you aren't a serial masturbator... You may be addicted to drinks or food...Or even nairaland.
So don't come here forming moral high ground.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by professorfal: 11:49am On Mar 08, 2017
Okoh1:

U sound chidish
U dey test how impressive ur vocab sound ne??

No i'm testing how many overage retards would quote me. nairaland keeps breeding simpetons.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by JacksonD7: 12:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
DeLioncourt:

My good sir. We are all addicted to something. Even if you aren't a serial masturbator... You may be addicted to drinks or food...Or even nairaland.
So don't come here forming moral high ground.

So, we should give him a round of applause for being a masturbation addict?, fap your life away if you want I can't stop you.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by babyjanye(f): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
@op,WHEN NEXT THE THOUGHT OF MASTURBATION COMES INTO YOUR MIND, JUST REMEMBER THAT'' It is appointed unto a man to die once and after that judgement'' Am sure you know that you will account of every idle words we utter and what we do with our body.Glorify God with your BODY and spirit which are his. So,ponder on the above before you masturbate.

Tanx.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by PrickGetSize(m): 12:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
DeLioncourt:

If you are sensible enough to tell that it is a joke, why are you angry?
Because you're not taking it as a joke.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by REIIGN(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

Lol
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
JacksonD7:

So, we should give him a round of applause for being a masturbation addict?, fap your life away if you want I can't stop you.

Thank you for your input.
It has been duly noted.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
PrickGetSize:

Because you're not taking it as a joke.

I'm happy to know that you're now a mind reader.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 2:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
babyjanye:
@op,WHEN NEXT THE THOUGHT OF MASTURBATION COMES INTO YOUR MIND, JUST REMEMBER THAT'' It is appointed unto a man to die once and after that judgement'' Am sure you know that you will account of every idle words we utter and what we do with our body.Glorify God with your BODY and spirit which are his. So,ponder on the above before you masturbate.

Tanx.

Kindly read the first line of the post.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DixonKuntz: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Forget this thing jhor furk the real pussay Bleep am come pour your akamu well well. cool
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by Jummybabe1111(f): 7:21am On Mar 16, 2017
Chuukwudi:

Your hairstyle. It's cool though rastaferian.

Hmmmmm
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by rhymesnoni(m): 11:46am On Mar 16, 2017
pls pals doesnt masturbation affects ones sperm fertility.
i have a friend who used to masturbate, his sperm became so watery dat he had to open up to me dat hes afraid dat he might nt be able to gt a lady pregnant.
he said he used to masturbate @ least 5 times every day.
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by SexyCeline(f): 12:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lolz...freaky men. Pls go fvck some nice pussy n i bet you won't mastubate again..
Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 4:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
rhymesnoni:
pls pals doesnt masturbation affects ones sperm fertility.
i have a friend who used to masturbate, his sperm became so watery dat he had to open up to me dat hes afraid dat he might nt be able to gt a lady pregnant.
he said he used to masturbate @ least 5 times every day.

lmao.... at least he can't say he got advised by me.

sucks to be him tho

1 Like

Re: Guys, See Reasons You Should Masturbate. by DeLioncourt: 4:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
SexyCeline:
Lolz...freaky men. Pls go fvck some nice pussy n i bet you won't mastubate again..

tahh... there are situations where a pussy cannot be accessed... instead of allowing konji to make you commit offense, just epp yourself..

meanwhile, pm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" / Lady Vows To Infect 300 Men With HIV, Friend Leak Chat / Japata Bitters Kills Mice During Testing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.