Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,798 members, 7,817,305 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

"He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" (4452 Views)

“I Dated Laycon For Five Years, Suffered With Him And Fed Him With My Money, / I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Man Under Fire For The Caption He Used While Sharing His Woman's Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by SteveOfu: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
"He used me,. I suffered with him. After all I did for him"

My dear if you did not give him your kidney, sell your father's land or give him a loan, you did nothing. That you drank Garri with him, is because you yourself is broke if not, you would have prepared a better food. That you stayed in the gutters with him is not a sacrifice because if you had a palace , you wouldn't do that. About using you, my dear, if it's mutual, then you shouldn't say he used you. You both had fun and used yourselves...

The only reason why you feel hurt and left out is because you abandoned yourself in his shadow. You lost yourself in him. While he's staying up at night to think outside the box, while he's setting goals and achieving it,you were counting the days, waiting for him to blow/hammer. While he was investing in his future, you left yours stagnant without any meaningful long term plans.

A young guy is struggling to survive, struggling to make it but you will come in form of girlfriend to ask him money for hair, shoes, this that and even pad thereby spending what he's supposed to be saving and at the end, you wailed on how he used you, on how you suffered with him..

How??
Whenever I hear this statement;
"I suffered with him when he was broke" what comes to this my silly mind is

"I slept with him for free when he had no money. Now that he's supposed to be paying, he left me" . ( I know, my mind is crazy).

My point my dearest sisters is, if you did not contribute anything tangible either in cash, assistance or ideas, anything that is progressive or crucial towards his success, then please don't play victim.

Times are changing, men are no longer the only ones Winning bread. Women are now bread winners too. So while you are performing wife duties to a single man, please think of your own entity.

Sex is not enough
Love is not a enough.
Have a purpose.

34 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by sunnychibs(m): 3:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nice write up

Even if you willingly give him money,he doesn't owe you.

When he was busy thinking of how to put food on his table,you were busy waiting for him to put food on your own table.

This old shite need to stop.

If he's moving forward,move with him.

9 Likes

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
SteveOfu:

My dear if you did not give him your kidney, sell your father's land or give him a loan, you did nothing. That you drank Garri with him, is because you yourself is broke if not, you would have prepared a better food. That you stayed in the gutters with him is not a sacrifice because if you had a palace , you wouldn't do that. About using you, my dear, if it's mutual, then you shouldn't say he used you. You both had fun and used yourselves...

The only reason why you feel hurt and left out is because you abandoned yourself in his shadow. You lost yourself in him. While he's staying up at night to think outside the box, while he's setting goals and achieving it,you were counting the days, waiting for him to blow/hammer. While he was investing in his future, you left yours stagnant without any meaningful long term plans.

A young guy is struggling to survive, struggling to make it but you will come in form of girlfriend to ask him money for hair, shoes, this that and even pad thereby spending what he's supposed to be saving and at the end, you wailed on how he used you, on how you suffered with him..

How??

"I slept with him for free when he had no money. Now that he's supposed to be paying, he left me" . ( I know, my mind is crazy).

My point my dearest sisters is, if you did not contribute anything tangible either in cash, assistance or ideas, anything that is progressive or crucial towards his success, then please don't play victim.

Times are changing, men are no longer the only ones Winning bread. Women are now bread winners too. So while you are performing wife duties to a single man, please think of your own entity.

Sex is not enough
Love is not a enough.
Have a purpose.

Gbefun !!!
You are so right....wow
When a woman get sense they get am complete
Well i doubt if you are a female sha

4 Likes

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by futurerex: 3:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Feminist and gold diggers wouldn't like this

4 Likes

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Psalm2423(m): 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
SteveOfu:

Gbam. This is the most interesting part about this post.

7 Likes

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Psalm2423(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Celestial777:

Gbefun !!!
You are so right....wow
When a woman get sense they get am complete
Well i doubt if you are a female sha

Why are you doubting if she’s female? Can a male have that beautiful endowment that OP has in her display picture? You better believe brotherly.
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
SteveOfu:

What a very low statement... unless he was cooking and cleaning the house, and sharing all homely duties, the babe certainly DID NOT "do nothing". Get your facts right.

Now a man can decide to break up and go, that's not the issue, but you have to give credit where credit is due. This babe would have the right to whine that she stood by him and struggled with him so that THEY could have a better future...and when he suddenly makes it, he drops her?!?!?!

Such kind of disloyal men are their own downfall because, now that they have a little bit of money, instead of staying with their #1 babe who stood by him through thick and thin, he will instead go and find some deluded babe attracted to his money (aka who will drop him when money Don finish).

5 Likes

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by seniorgozman(m): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Nice one keep it up

1 Like

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by youngsahito(m): 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
SteveOfu:

How??

Sex is not enough
Love is not a enough.
Have a purpose.
so you are telling us that somebody chop this your bakasi without turning back...The guy must be a gay
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
both people should get what they want when they are in a relationship, the days of codependency is over, this 2019, women are now in the workforce

the reality is most Nigerian women wont hear this because they are lazy, simple as abc, only a few are very clever enough to understand they they also have to pursue their dreams when starting out in life with a man who hasnt find his way in life.

it is better for women to have something doing or have their career dreams going when dating a broke man so that when the relationship go south we wont be hearing stories that touch.

2 Likes

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Psalm2423:

Why are you doubting if she’s female? Can a male have that beautiful endowment that OP has in her display picture? You better believe brotherly.

I just checked her profile now now walahi
I am looking for ny vaseline
Is your own remaining

1 Like

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Psalm2423(m): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2019
Celestial777:

I just checked her profile now now walahi
I am looking for ny vaseline
Is your own remaining

I’m running to the shop now to get a new one. Hope aboki never close?
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
eeeehhhhyaaaaaa!!!

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
Psalm2423:

I’m running to the shop now to get a new one. Hope aboki never close?

Pls buy two bottles
This ukwu will chop
Vaseline well well
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Apination(m): 8:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Preach on brother, let the leeches know we owe them nothing undecided
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2019
SteveOfu:

How??

Sex is not enough
Love is not a enough.
Have a purpose.
lillyval AKA pascopele AKA immanbong and now steveofu wonderful! Seems like you want to continue where you stopped

I pity the mumu guys that will fall for this catfish

2 Likes

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
Grace from abuja
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
Wait??
Is dat ur yansh @ dp
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
virgoquin:
lillyval AKA pascopele AKA immanbong and now steveofu wonderful! Seems like you want to continue where you stopped

I pity the mumu guys that will fall for this catfish

you are smart ooh

leave those boys let them be bringing precum from their penis because of ass
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
SteveOfu, how many names do you have, you know where i am talking about

Amanda
Hannah
Jane
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
na real mumu boys full this Romance section
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ungrateful post!!!

2 Likes

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by SteveOfu: 7:39am On Oct 17, 2019
angry
eni4real:
Ungrateful post!!!
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 17, 2019
Abeg op that your profile picture na Nyash abi na breast, anyway I like both tongue
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by SteveOfu: 8:14am On Oct 17, 2019
DISCLAIMER!
The general public is hereby informed that the name mentioned below making the rounds on social media did not emanate from me and therefore, is untrue that I am the same person with the username below.
Please beware!
lilwetdick:
SteveOfu, how many names do you have, you know where i am talking about

Amanda
Hannah
Jane

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by sinceraconcept(m): 8:16am On Oct 17, 2019
Virginity loss among women is the beginning of their problem and complication,asides vulnerability to HIV/STD and unwanted pregnancy, If you're non virgin and meet a guy, the guy must surely sleep with you since you've slept with others too and if he does, it's uncertain he would marry you because once a man sleeps with a woman outside marriage,he begins to see her as unworthy and not special except if he's pretending,I'm a man and we love sex so much but if we encounter a virgin girl,I swear we won't want to sleep with her till wedding night,the fantasizing alone is worth more than sex and we would be willing to endure,we are the ones that would be willing to marry her and not the other way round.
If I date a woman I didn't meet as a virgin,i must sleep with her before marriage and won't really honour her even if I eventually marry her except if i'm pretending. God knows what he's doing when he said women should preserve their virginity, he's wiser than us and knows all these would happen.
Non virgin women always feeling like they're doing men some certain favour by fornicating with him, where as they're enjoying it. You can't be a non virgin and still expect me to treat you like an angel. Do I know the number of lecturers, acquaintances, artisans, professionals, teachers, etc you've slept with? Since it doesn't read metre. That virginity loss alone is the biggest loss in honor a woman could ever encounter,if I have sex with you before marriage, even though I'm really enjoying it, but I can't appreciate it unless I'm pretending,give me all the money in the world, I can't trust you and see you as a used product and like I'm just settling for less,I see you as loose and anybody else can bang you,so why complain about me if I'm not willing to marry such a woman?

3 Likes

Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
SteveOfu:
DISCLAIMER!
The general public is hereby informed that the name mentioned below making the rounds on social media did not emanate from me and therefore, is untrue that I am the same person with the username below.
Please beware!

yes indeed, you know where the names are and you know what you are looking for on nairaland...let me end there and not go into details but anyway, anybody is free to join nairaland irrespective of profession.
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by MedicH: 1:33pm On Oct 17, 2019
futurerex:
Feminist and gold diggers wouldn't like this

There ain't no feminists in we country Naija just hoes and gold diggers.
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Akinbahm(m): 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2019
sinceraconcept:
Virginity loss among women is the beginning of their problem and complication,asides vulnerability to HIV/STD and unwanted pregnancy, If you're non virgin and meet a guy, the guy must surely sleep with you since you've slept with others too and if he does, it's uncertain he would marry you because once a man sleeps with a woman outside marriage,he begins to see her as unworthy and not special except if he's pretending,I'm a man and we love sex so much but if we encounter a virgin girl,I swear we won't want to sleep with her till wedding night,the fantasizing alone is worth more than sex and we would be willing to endure,we are the ones that would be willing to marry her and not the other way round.
If I date a woman I didn't meet as a virgin,i must sleep with her before marriage and won't really honour her even if I eventually marry her except if i'm pretending. God knows what he's doing when he said women should preserve their virginity, he's wiser than us and knows all these would happen.
Non virgin women always feeling like they're doing men some certain favour by fornicating with him, where as they're enjoying it. You can't be a non virgin and still expect me to treat you like an angel. Do I know the number of lecturers, acquaintances, artisans, professionals, teachers, etc you've slept with? Since it doesn't read metre. That virginity loss alone is the biggest loss in honor a woman could ever encounter,if I have sex with you before marriage, even though I'm really enjoying it, but I can't appreciate it unless I'm pretending,give me all the money in the world, I can't trust you and see you as a used product and like I'm just settling for less,I see you as loose and anybody else can bang you,so why complain about me if I'm not willing to marry such a woman?
Date them Hoe and marry them Virgin...
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 17, 2019
Akinbahm:

Date them Hoe and marry them Virgin...

like you will marry one. abeg stop your dreams
Re: "He Used Me,. I Suffered With Him. After All I Did For Him" by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 17, 2019
sinceraconcept:

this is the most myopic and childish stuff i have ever read, in the highligted so who is passing them the HIV/AIDS and unwanted pregnancy?
with this your mentality be ready to live a bitter life.

if your sister is still a virgin then maybe you can write like this but if she is not i guess you should better calm down

as one oyinbo man said you shouldn't throw stones at glass houses

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Don't Women Like Revealing Their Age? / There Is A Big Difference Between Sex And Love Making. / Never Bash Women On NL Unless You See This. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.