Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman- Stephanie Otobo's Father - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman- Stephanie Otobo's Father (383 Views)

After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman- Stephanie Otobo's Father by ogajaki(m): 7:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
According to the news scandal going on about apostle suleman, the news men approached stephanie otobo's father today and ask him his taught about the news going on. He said '' my daughter is a liar,apostle suleman don't know my house,he have never visited my compound not to talk of traditional marriage, my daughter is not a decent one , i saw a tattoo in her body and i tried to advice her about the bad attitude but she won't listen, last week she was telling her friend that she schooled in Canada but that was not true, she keep on lying in every thing,
Re: My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman- Stephanie Otobo's Father by ogajaki(m): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
Follow us to get recent updates first before others
Re: My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman- Stephanie Otobo's Father by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2017
No sauce #source no nothing. Not even ordinary maggi

(1) (Reply)

Want To Have A Lot Of Sex? Sorry, Getting Married Isn’t Going To Help. / Woman Said I Have A Mischievous Smile / How Fulani Herdsman R*pes 70yrs Old Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.