Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen (28636 Views)

Between This Couple Arguing On Cooking Food At Home Or Buying Food Outside / My Fiancée Deletes Chat On Facebook After Conversation / Bride Flees Wedding Venue After Arguing With Groom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Calculating: 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2019
Johnson Suleman, the general overseer of the Omega Fire Ministries, has deleted a false tweet he made against herdsmen particularly from the Fulani extraction.

Mr Suleman, a fierce critic of President Muhammadu Buhari’s administration, in the early hours of Thursday posted a tweet on Twitter with an image partly showing herdsmen pantheon on the New Nigerian international passport.

According to his tweet, he was claiming the pages of the passport were littered with the pantheon of herdsmen, giving credence to the Fulanisation agenda of former president, Olusegun Obasanjo.

The cleric is not the only one to have made the claim, findings by TODAY POLITICS showed Femi Fani-Kayode, a former minister; Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the proscribed Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) and other unsuspecting Nigerians also spread the false information on the micro-blogging site.

Moment after the cleric criticised the development, a twitter user, Oluwasegun Olajuwan, drew his attention to the false information on his tweet.

Mr Olajuwan urged Mr Suleman not to allow politicians use him to cause chaos and division among Nigerians.

“With due respect Apst, practically all tribes are represented on the pages of this passport, cattle farming is part of us for long.Now politicians made it to bring divisions amongst us.Sir pls don’t let them use STRONG men of God like u to bring confusion. You are a ROLE MODEL,” he tweeted in response.

Suleman responded querying: “And herdsmen are part of us too?you were respectful in ur submission that’s why I won’t block u..is cattle rearing agriculture? ..is farming a major thing in ibo land?how can u see something so crystal clear on the passport and still be defensive of evil?

“I have lost members in church who were killed by herdsmen..may you not experience same in Jesus name..so you know why a few of us are fighting the agenda..when I tweeted how arrested herdsmen were released,did u retreat?.na dem,” he added.

While the conversation was on, another Twitter user asked if cattle rearing is no longer agriculture.

“Cattle rearing is mining, since it is not agriculture? asked Abu-Imran

Findings by TODAY POLITICS showed that the claim of the cleric is false as other tribes in the country also have their pantheon in the international passport. This might largely be responsible why the cleric deleted his earlier tweet.

Screenshot of the conversation between the cleric and the Twitter user.

Mr Olajuwan on the concluding part of the conversation suggested ranching as the permanent solution to herders and farmers clashes nationwide.

“So unfortunate sir and this is a sad experience that no one will pray for and the good lord will protect us all and guide u in wisdom to lead your followers sir.
I believe promoting RANCHING system is the lasting solution and supporting it will do more good than anything else,” he added.

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/after-arguing-on-twitter-apostle-suleman-deletes-false-tweet-about-herdsmen/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Diegostan(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2019
,,,, pastors be doing the most these days
Get your facts straight...

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 11, 2019
Apostle didn't checked the other pages before posting that sh*
Apostle need better slap...

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Commentor: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
Fake pastor.

If was a matter of how wide Okeke's ass is he would have been accurate to the centimetre.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Kreamie(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2019
UNINFORMED LOT!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by RDPMAN: 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Okay
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Spartacus101(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
OKAY
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by iHart(m): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
Pastors are not helping us in this country. Many are now indoctrinating their fellow...

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by NOL2dworld(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
The man fear for hin life.. grin

6 Likes

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by NinjaMetahuman: 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
The pastor must have forgotten his brain in okeke's fat bum.

Seriously? How is this dude a pastor again?

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by NOC1(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2019
If you are a figure don't just dive into trending stories verify before you speak or write on it.
he must have joined the band wagon of online SAN's to analyse without even laying hold of the passport.
How can you discuss a topic you know nothing about, if livestock farming is not a part of agriculture then what was David doing before he was anointed by Samuel.
even in Genesis Cain and Abel were addressed as farmers, One a pastoral farmer, Esau was addressed as a pastoral farmer, even Moses.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Victorisoni3(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ayam not understanding

For the guy above the guy above me
What happen to the pastor and okeke's butt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Bizibi(m): 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Pastor pastor!!!!! Smh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by ElsonMorali: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
Mr Johnson Suleman is actually a fraud. He can't say he isn't familiar with the Nigerian passport as he claims to travel often.

What's the purpose of his mischievous post in the first place?

Servants of Jesus Christ don't foster strife and hatred. But I guess Suleman isn't one. He's just a runs man using the name of Christ to feed.

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by SultanOfAbia: 7:35pm On Jul 11, 2019
This End time Pastor Again

Na only end time pastors just dey trend this week

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by superted87: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Hmm
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Good one from Apostle Suleiman

He should be careful before he posts next time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by martineverest(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
a whole pastor lieing?.....na wao.

after all,otobo was telling the truth

when I posted that nothing was wrong with herdsmen on passport as they are also on our currency,people on that same thread lambasted me...Nigerian Christians are becoming intolerant and extremists like Muslims..the level of hatred in Christianity is becoming appalling

if u don't know Suleiman and his doctrines,lemme give u a sneek-peak: his doctrine is full of hatred and totally opposite of what Jesus Christ preached

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by dalass(f): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Thanks to social media, anyone and everyone says things just to trend angry cry embarassed

5 Likes

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Firefire(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2019
Devil will not spare Buhary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
So sad

1 Like

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
Ffk, obj, reno omokri and this pastor do not mean well for Nigeria.
We need to realise that.
They enjoy hitting up the polity for selfish gains.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
Crooked pastor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Commentor: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
I see them they run.

They don't wanna see us...

1 Like

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Fuckthamods: 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
It was all a misunderstanding... Buhari can be dumb enough to try that but the cabal ain't. Na ghost mode things to achieve their agenda, not in this over bloat manner.
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Imstrong2(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
He was so quick to react.. the way Nigerians are so sensitive to Fulani issue grin

1 Like

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by WetinUGain: 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
Is cattle rearing agriculture?.

What a shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by Victorisoni3(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Ffk, obj, reno omokri and tgis pastor do not mean well for Nigeria.
We need to realise that.
Ehn ?
Re: After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen by iammo(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
undecided

Nigerian christians and pettiness

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Married My Boo This Weekend (photos) / A Kim Kardashian Or A Michelle Obama? / My Baby Mama Wants To Take My Daughter Away From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.