Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) (6830 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / How Do I Tell Her To Go? The Lockdown Is Tiring Already / Man Marries Lady Without Hands And Legs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 8:07pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hello my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger and ...

You are about to get exposed

I recently asked the ladies how they feel about a man with armpit hair and most were disgusted by the mere fact..

Well now here is a common thing you see in many Nigerian ladies.. Belly fat... expect for those who have natural flat stomachs.. can you should me a lady who had belly fat once and she fought to flaten it and won...

Well, as a health blogger I have taken the time to study the factors lead to belly fat in African ladies especially Nigeria ladies and what can be done....

I am going to be sharing it in an ebook for those ladies that are interested... You can simply pre order the ebook.. By simply subscribing by mail at this link http://newsphases..com/p/reading-this-page-means-you-are-ready.html

Immediately the ebook is ready I will send it to your mail.. Remember to drop your testimonies after going through and practicing what is in the ebook... Many other ladies will need it..

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by youngsahito(m): 12:23am On Mar 08, 2017
who get all this heavy duty?

1 Like

Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Mar 08, 2017
youngsahito:
me self dey wonder ooooo
Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by youngsahito(m): 12:33am On Mar 08, 2017
paybak:
me self dey wonder ooooo
maybe they need a doc like u to take them to d promise land. well don sir
Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 08, 2017
youngsahito:
maybe they need a doc like u to take them to d promise land. well don sir
we are totally crazy bro.. aswear
Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 08, 2017
youngsahito:
na strong men grin
Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by Queenmarvee: 1:11am On Mar 08, 2017
lol
Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by FlyAlways: 4:59am On Mar 08, 2017
Especially Naija girls.

1 Like

Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by Jifem(m): 6:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Pals u can check out mah latest work(track) through dis link http://picosong.com/GttM
no fall mah hands abeg
Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 08, 2017
These are fllatties na! They are abnormal! Maybe they even belong to one man grin
Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 08, 2017
divicoded:
These are fllatties na! They are abnormal! Maybe they even belong to one man grin
well igbo girls wey i don see no look like dat

1 Like

Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by Ngozi123(f): 11:30am On Mar 08, 2017
lefulefu:

well igbo girls wey i don see no look like dat

We don't at all. He's just a hater.

As for this thread, it's not difficult to keep a flat stomach; just stay away from really starchy foods like garri, pounded yam etc and workout your tummy area regularly. I don't think that any woman should eat garri et al more than once a fortnight.

2 Likes

Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

As for this thread, it's not difficult to keep a flat stomach; just stay away from really starchy foods like garri, pounded yam etc and workout your tummy area regularly. I don't think that any woman should eat garri et al more than once a fortnight.
yea he could be frm the political section...quite a number of tribal bigots there.wow seems u a lady who knows how to take care of herself.i admire dat in a lady.

1 Like

Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by joycesims(f): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ngozi123:

My dear, good genes are also involved, I eat anything, I eat late, I don't like swallow but if I do it's garri/fufu!

Maybe when I give birth, but I doubt cos mumy doesn't have either!

And my brothers,, they got very tight tummies' despite the quantity of food they consume, gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Calabar ladies have potruding bellies
Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nigerians have this wild mentality about obesity: The fat in your body is proportional to your bank account. smiley
Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Alesandese:
Nigerians have this wild mentality about obesity: The fat in your body is proportional to your bank account. smiley

well, to main fat, or add more weight you need to eat a lot, which means you have to spend a lot.. and to spend a lot you need to have a lot (that is money).. So they may not be totally wrong..

Also most people tend to spend money on material things such as food, clothes and accessories, than on more valuable ventures, such as investing in businesses, or getting more than just a university education... This can help you fatten up too.
Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by FitnessDoctor: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
joycesims:

My dear, good genes are also involved, I eat anything, I eat late, I don't like swallow but if I do it's garri/fufu!

Maybe when I give birth, but I doubt cos mumy doesn't have either!

And my brothers,, they got very tight tummies' despite the quantity of food they consume, gosh!

I don't mean to insult you, but when did you start living in the city... Because many people used to village life.. or just coming from the village can perfectly agree to this... I have a friend too and she does the same like you stated above.. But the fact is that she just came from the village a few years ago and I will say it can be due that the body is already used to eating natural foods that are not refined with chemicals which reduce it's quality and efficiency and also poison the body...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by joycesims(f): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

I don't mean to insult you, but when did you start living in the city... Because many people used to village life.. or just coming from the village can perfectly agree to this... I have a friend too and she does the same like you stated above.. But the fact is that she just came from the village a few years ago and I will say it can be due that the body is already used to eating natural foods that are not refined with chemicals which reduce it's quality and efficiency and also poison the body...

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Born and bred in Lagos undecided

Village life grin funny

1 Like

Re: Show Me A Lady Without Belly Fat And I Tell You This (photos) by Nobody: 2:12am On Mar 09, 2017
Alesandese:

Tell that to Osinbajo.

(1) (Reply)

So Sh0cking!!! See What Campus Students Did At A Graduation Party (18! Photos) / 10 Funny Signs You Are An Introvert... / Real Men Eat Meat Not Bones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.