Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:12 PM

12,869 Downloads.. Wow - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12,869 Downloads.. Wow (8104 Views)

Wow! Plus Size Chic Goes NudĀ£ For Beautiful Pre-christmas Photoshoot / Wow I Never Knew Yoruba Women Love Igbo Men This Much / Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2017
Aderola15:

Hian, mummy calm down na. tongue

I'll do just that then. It was good talking to you, I'll run to you when I enter trouble again. kiss grin tongue
Some people act like the world revolve around them. Don't break your head!, have a goodnight rest...love you!.
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oyind18:
gringrin you never still change
i have na cry

airforce forget our play u be my guy bt 1like inside 600+ downloads is poor bro , u can do beta i believe u

Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 07, 2017
kimbra:
Some people act like the world revolve around them. Don't break your head!, have a goodnight rest...love you!.
cough , bone in my throat
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
i have na cry

airforce forget our play u be my guy bt 1like inside 600+ downloads is poor bro , u can do beta i believe u
I no want yab am this night. Make we donate like?
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oyind18:
my likes are urs wink
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
my likes are urs wink
Jude!!!!!!!! I just dey look you.
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by NevetsIbot(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
cheesy cheesy cheesy make i download am , i go give am review cheesy cheesy cheesy
adeyemi boys and an upcoming artist here who sang 'no worry' try thn this
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
cough , bone in my throat
Use big eba push the bone down. It works like magic!. grin

1 Like

Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
NevetsIbot:
adeyemi boys and an upcoming artist here who sang 'no worry' try thn this
oh gawd cheesy cheesy cheesy are u an arsenal fan cry cry cry see bullets

meanwhile am waiting on arsenalfan tv like cry refreshing my browser waiting for updates

Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2017
NevetsIbot:
abeg jude. I no fit lie giv am. No be say i too perfect too buh guy, the dj no try

Shut up
DJ dey produce Music?

I can take criticism but when you tryna criticise with "hate" then I wont keep quiet because you've always been on my Case spewing hate comments unprovoked so I'm not surprised at your cheap and senseless comment.

Were you blind not to have seeing the part I wrote it was my first attempt?

Most of the big Doug's in the industry first songs ain't no where close to what I put out here go dig.

I got lot of improvements to do so don't talk down on me like I dey dey Up there already.

From my research you sing, let's see what you've got so we could compare sucker!
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 07, 2017
kimbra:
Love you more Twinnie kiss
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Shut up
DJ dey produce Music?

I can take criticism but when you tryna criticise with "hate" then I wont keep quiet because you've always been on my Case spewing hate comments unprovoked so I'm not surprised at your cheap and senseless comment.

Most of the big Doug's in the industry first songs ain't no where close to what I put out here go dig.

I got lot of improvements to do so don't talk down on me like I dey dey Up there already.

From my research you sing, let's see what you've got so we could compare sucker!
listening to ur song now
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
So today I had to calculate all together the number of downloads my first attempt at music "Such a diva " recorded and I was so convinced I was born to do this.

I've not even promoted this song and the other one I did but look at the number of downloads already garnered by nairalanders alone.

This is Love.

Education is my only hindrance right now, so come August I will be taking a long time off from school to concentrate fully on what I so love doing and which is sleeping and waking up in the studio churning out songs till God pick my Call.

To those supporting me despite my 2minutes of rudeness , A big thank you to you guys.

To you guys criticizing every thing I do, someday you all are going to be part of my success story.

To you wey no like me, I no like you too.

God bless my people.

Downloads below.

Here is the link to the song "Diva"

https://my.notjustok.com/track/22576/chuka-airforce1-such-a-diva
song is cool , passive bt cool cool u tried
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by NevetsIbot(m): 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Shut up
DJ dey produce Music?

dumbo.. Ion hate you. I frigging don't even take notice of you most times so...

The song was below expection due to how much you used to flaunt like a billy goat here. Was thinking I'd have something to dance and sing along with but you music level doesnt tally with the bloated ego you display here.

Yeah, I sing and drum.. As a drummer, i'm alway paying much attention to the beats in a song, then the lyrics.. I sing , for who? Nobody... That I can sing doesnt mean i have to release a song...

I'm brutally curt... I'll tell you d truth.... Tho for a first timer, if you hadnt been the egoistic guy i know here, I'd say you tried.

Accept criticism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
Oyind18:

cutejude abeg dis your friend na man or woman?
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by NevetsIbot(m): 11:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
oh gawd cheesy cheesy cheesy are u an arsenal fan cry cry cry see bullets

meanwhile am waiting on arsenalfan tv like cry refreshing my browser waiting for updates
lol.. Arsenal ke?.... Of all clubs.

Blues for life.

Yu go wait taya
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 07, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

cutejude abeg dis your friend na man or woman?
babe oooo confirm one
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
NevetsIbot:
dumbo.. Ion hate you. I frigging don't even take notice of you most times so...

The song was below expection due to how much you used to flaunt like a billy goat here. Was thinking I'd have something to dance and sing along with but you music level doesnt tally with the bloated ego you display here.

Yeah, I sing and drum.. As a drummer, i'm alway paying much attention to the beats in a song, then the lyrics.. I sing , for who? Nobody... That I can sing doesnt mean i have to release a song...

I'm brutally curt... I'll tell you d truth.... Tho for a first timer, if you hadnt been the egoistic guy i know here, I'd say you tried.

Accept criticism

The highlighted tho

Lol

So you ha to make that hateful remark because according to you, you have issue with my ego?

Anyways, that wan na your headache.
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
babe oooo confirm one

She dey behave like old man sometimes grin
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

She dey behave like old man sometimes grin
hahahahaha , ur song dey cool cant say thanks abi angry
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by NevetsIbot(m): 11:52pm On Mar 07, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

The highlighted tho

Lol

So you ha to make that hateful remark because according to you, you have issue with my ego?

Anyways, that wan na your headache.

If you can't see what i'm trying topass accross to you, sorry.

Thing is

The only thing i see that can stop your 'blowing' is ur ego.... Not ur rants on NL. Those rants are for no other reason than creating awareness on one of nigeria's most popular forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
CuteJude:
hahahahaha , ur song dey cool cant say thanks abi angry

Lol
Thanks young millionaire cheesy cheesy
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
lirusehn:

lol. Is it your shii? tongue tongue

Abeg shift maa see shii small cool

How have you been? undecided

lol grin better go back to politics section u dont belong here...Imma send u packing grin

i'v been Aliright all thanks to the creator...Nd you?
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Fernandowski(m): 7:27am On Mar 08, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
So today I had to calculate all together the number of downloads my first attempt at music "Such a diva " recorded and I was so convinced I was born to do this.

I've not even promoted this song and the other one I did but look at the number of downloads already garnered by nairalanders alone.

This is Love.

Education is my only hindrance right now, so come August I will be taking a long time off from school to concentrate fully on what I so love doing and which is sleeping and waking up in the studio churning out songs till God pick my Call.

To those supporting me despite my 2minutes of rudeness , A big thank you to you guys.

To you guys criticizing every thing I do, someday you all are going to be part of my success story.

God bless my people.

Downloads below.

dude , it's not easy at all

life ain't easy...... just double your hustle and keep on working harder and I will put you in my prayers

but education is the key bro.... all the same, keep your head straight and keep up the good work
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 08, 2017
You're right
Thanks
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
You're right
Thanks
Who is behaving like an old man
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 08, 2017
Oyind18:
Who is behaving like an old man
Na you sometimes
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 08, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

Na you sometimes
How?
Re: 12,869 Downloads.. Wow by iamdurent(m): 11:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:

This is Love.

I download am oo. Where my payment?

God bless my people.

Downloads below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Nigerian Lady Is Depressed Because People Insulted For Having Big Saggy Pawpaw. / Why do girls do this to guys ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.