Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) (69443 Views)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Man Dies Hours After Engaging In A Fight With His Wife In Delta (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 08, 2017
I would have lost my life to depression, glad I turned to atheist and I'm living better

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by ephi123(f): 12:22am On Mar 08, 2017
anonimi:

Things are hard for people because the focus on just simply having money is wrong.
The focus should be on creating value and working hard to sustain and constantly improve the value created, hence many smart people are making it in this otherwise harsh economy by readjusting themselves and their priorities.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3473612_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

It's easier said than done anonimi, easier said than done.

Living in a country where unemployment is almost a guarantee, you have to generate your own electricity, safety is not guaranteed and God help you if you fall ill, hospitals are not equipped and do not care. It is TOUGH surviving in Nigeria, very tough, with things worsening considerably in the last 2 years, and not everyone unfortunately has that resilience to survive in such harsh environment.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by ephi123(f): 12:26am On Mar 08, 2017
Opakan2:

That's why God will punish GEJ and Dame Faka or wetin d werey call herself

Look at how Diezani, Dasuki, Obanikoro, Fayose, that NNPC Yakubu guy packed monies meant for Nigerians for God knows what. yet some God forsaken idiots will come out to blame Buhari who doesn't spend much

I feel sorry for the guy especially his people. suicide is never an option

Carry a piece of paper & pen and calculate how much forex £ Buhari has accrued so far on his 'medical vacation' See the person pointing fingers not realising the remaining fingers and even his toes are all pointing back at him.

Mister "I must politicise everything", was Buhari not voted in to address the rot in the system? What has he done besides creating hardship for the whole nation? 10 years later you will still be blaming Jonathan, oh I forgot, that's what BMC riff raffs are programmed to do. Auto repeat.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by anonimi: 12:29am On Mar 08, 2017
ephi123:
It's easier said than done anonimi, easier said than done.

Living in a country where unemployment is almost a guarantee, you have to generate your own electricity, safety is not guaranteed and God help you if you fall ill, hospitals are not equipped and do not care. It is TOUGH surviving in Nigeria, very tough, with things worsening considerably in the last 2 years, and not everyone unfortunately has that resilience to survive in such harsh environment.

Definitely agree with you that it is easier said than done.
All those conditions highlighted were present in the USA, Britain, Canada etc just a few centuries ago.
Those conditions were also present in China, India, Malaysia, Singapore etc a few decades ago.
How did they make (and continue to make) progress
What lessons can we take from their experience to make our own progress a reality?
We only have ourselves to blame if we don't make the progress we claim to desire because we have ALL the elements in us to do so since we are EQUALLY endowed as the other races.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2851343_screenshot201509122155001_jpegbfa7784d893218beec7bbaa410aae3d9

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2855782_imaginationwallpaper10708146_jpeg8ab611433e315906637ee14df7014eeb

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by anonimi: 12:32am On Mar 08, 2017
ephi123:
Carry a piece of paper & pen and calculate how much forex £ Buhari has accrued so far on his 'medical vacation' See the person pointing fingers not realising the remaining fingers and even his toes are all pointing back at him.

Mister "I must politicise everything", was Buhari not voted in to address the rot in the system? What has he done besides creating hardship for the whole nation? 10 years later you will still be blaming Jonathan, oh I forgot, that's what BMC riff raffs are programmed to do. Auto repeat.

Far too many zonebees in the geographical space called Nigeria.
No wonder Lagbaja called us 200 million mumus. embarassed cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

2016 Budget: Buhari to spend more on State House Clinic than on all federal teaching hospitals
February 2, 2016

More from: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/197827-2016-budget-buhari-to-spend-more-on-state-house-clinic-than-on-all-federal-teaching-hospitals.html

Drug scarcity hits Aso Rock clinic despite N3.87bn budget
August 18, 2016

More from: http://punchng.com/drug-scarcity-hits-aso-rock-clinic-despite-n3-87bn-budget/

Muhammadu Buhari under fire for seeking medical treatment in UK
7 June 2016

More from: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/07/muhammadu-buhari-nigeria-ear-infection-medical-treatment-uk

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Incrizz(f): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:
They only have Schools, hotels and filling stations
Haha..you're so right grin
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by ephi123(f): 12:35am On Mar 08, 2017
anonimi:

Far too many zonebees in the geographical space called Nigeria.
No wonder Lagbaja called us 200 million mumus. embarassed cry

I tire.

Imagine him saying Buhari hasn't spent much with the uncountable foreign trips he's made in less than 2 years (none of which yielded any tangible results) plus his current expenses in the UK. It's now I know some people actually can't think straight.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by shounited74: 12:40am On Mar 08, 2017
Suicide is not the option but there are some situations you find yourself and you cannot but commit suicide. May God give us the grace to carry on when we find ourselves in that deadly situation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:42am On Mar 08, 2017
slurryeye:
Some people take everything as joke. The Ibidun Pino guy should be arrested and questioned for cyber bullying

It was obvious that the suicidal guy was very depressed when he wrote the msg on Facebook, instead of words of encouragement to fight thru whatever he was facing, one idiot decided to use his words to actuate the suicide

Ibidun Pino, you will live the rest of your life knowing that your words helped in accelerating a friend's death when he needed your love and support most
That doesn't qualify as cyber bullying Mr man unless you want to create your own definition.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by pandora232(m): 12:47am On Mar 08, 2017
nawa o....
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 12:52am On Mar 08, 2017
ephi123:

Hmmm.. Can I even win you in an argument? I doubt cheesy cheesy
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 1:06am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:
Since the time fayose regained power in Ekiti state, things have been bad...people are so frustrated and sad little things make them depressed...Alot of suicides take place, you only know about the ones you read.

Ekiti is broke...no company, no factor... No means of developing the economy in that state.

They only have Schools, hotels and filling stations which are mostly patronized by government workers but these guys are not paid neither is the money flowing in that state...the only guys balling in Ekiti state are yahoo guys, criminals and guys deep into rituals.

FYI: I was in Ekiti state for 8Years so I know what I am typing... Argue with your phone.
Everything you said is the truth bro
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by ephi123(f): 1:07am On Mar 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hmmm.. Can I even win you in an argument? I doubt cheesy cheesy

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by akigbemaru: 1:07am On Mar 08, 2017
Suicide note!
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by slurryeye: 1:09am On Mar 08, 2017
Ponbolkay:
No sir,you want to incite another depression in him so he dies too,how would you feel if living with the supposed guilt of actuating the suicide leads to his own death and another person blames you too for provoking another suicide? That is no solution... only a vicious circle will be achieved.
Truth is,anytime someone expresses symptoms of depression either by gesture or by words,immediate medical attention should be sought because research has shown that almost all suicides are provoked by depression. however, only a learned person can take this type of people seriously having in mind the possible complications that could ensue, the major one being suicide. If anyone makes any statement related to suicide,it should be considered a medical emergency because only such intervention would save the person's life in the long run. RIP man...

I'm not trying to incite any depression. Without me saying anything, if the Ibidun guy has conscience, he should knee down before God and ask for forgiveness. Words are like eggs, once they break, they can never be put together again. Like my father taught me, if someone is in a predicament, and you don't have anything good to say to ease their problem, it is better you don't say anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by davidif: 1:21am On Mar 08, 2017
modestofynest:
From his name olarewaju South West na them na carry APC matter for head like gala e never start shey na una jagaban put us for this mess for picking buhari, we are watching in 3D

Wait, someone just died and this is what you thought of?!? No worries ehn, one day you would give account for this in front of your maker. Keep right on.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 1:25am On Mar 08, 2017
modestofynest:
From his name olarewaju South West na them na carry APC matter for head like gala e never start shey na una jagaban put us for this mess for picking buhari, we are watching in 3D

Na them know oo
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by fabfunmi(f): 1:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Depression is real!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by davidif: 1:28am On Mar 08, 2017
Rilwayne001:
The coward sneaks to death, while the brave live on.

Wow!!! See comments. This is one of the most disgusting things I have ever read on this website.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by slurryeye: 1:30am On Mar 08, 2017
maasoap:

That doesn't qualify as cyber bullying Mr man unless you want to create your own definition.

Now lemme tell you what I mean. I said "arrested and questioned" not "arrested and jailed". This is the reason why he is culpable for cyberbully. If you look at the timeline of the lady that commented about the guy demise, you will notice that she said she saw the suicide message the night prior. on the other hand, if you look at the comments of the Ibidun guy, you will see that he posted them at 11.08pm and 11.17pm of the same night of the suicide note which implies the messages were sent between minutes to few hours to the suicide. Also, the fact that the Ibidun guy felt no remorse for the suicide note could mean that something transpired between the 2 of them. And the only way to know this is by questioning him and doing an investigation

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by davidif: 1:31am On Mar 08, 2017
Intellect20:

Did you shake your head when Awolowo slaughtered 3 million Biafraan children cold blooded though starvation? Hypocrites!

No, cos I was not born.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by longayink: 1:49am On Mar 08, 2017
Cutehector:
Never let the devil win the battle against ur life

Only people who are half crazy commit suicide.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by KingSango(m): 1:50am On Mar 08, 2017
Why Black Men they suffer, tell me baba Fela Kuti. cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozyZEJiig8U

1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:51am On Mar 08, 2017
I don't rili knw him but he has 27 mutual friends with me on Fb RIP bro

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Cooleasy(m): 2:03am On Mar 08, 2017
slurryeye:
Some people take everything as joke. The Ibidun Pino guy should be arrested and questioned for cyber bullying

It was obvious that the suicidal guy was very depressed when he wrote the msg on Facebook, instead of words of encouragement to fight thru whatever he was facing, one idiot decided to use his words to actuate the suicide

Ibidun Pino, you will live the rest of your life knowing that your words helped in accelerating a friend's death when he needed your love and support most
God bless you for this comment. We need to learn a lesson that ALL suicide threats or thoughts should be taken seriously - especially if truly we love the person concerned. Anybody who talks about committing suicide, even as a joke, should be taken seriously. As for that Ibidun Pino; he is one of those heartless people who joke with other people's predicament as long as they don't see it as their own problem. That is very mean and unkind of him.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by legicash: 2:08am On Mar 08, 2017
RIP

now request for an outstation,courier service, full day/half day for cab within lagos or outside lagos at great prices!

0 8 1 0 5 8 3 2 1 9 3

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by bionixs: 2:22am On Mar 08, 2017
slurryeye:

we have many of Pino or even worse on Nairaland. they joke with everything and don't know when and where to stop. freedom of speech on social media has brought curses upon them, destroying their destiny without knowing it. They crack nasty jokes with GOD feeling that it ends there

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 08, 2017
REDDEVILS1:
Depression. Some suffer from Schizophrenia. Know sm1 suffering from Schizophrenia. Don't even know how to help him. Nigerian psych doctors don't even know about it

Really? Have you tried other hospitals?

Is it possible to seek treatment outside Nigeria then?
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by KingSango(m): 2:37am On Mar 08, 2017
bionixs:
we have many of Pino or even worse on Nairaland. they joke with everything and don't know when and where to stop. freedom of speech on social media has brought curses upon them, destroying their destiny without knowing it. They crack nasty jokes with GOD feeling that it ends there

People never feel anything until its their neck in the grinder. We have become so used to gross suffering we laugh at it now. undecided

1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by toshmann(m): 2:39am On Mar 08, 2017
I have never known nigerians for committing suicide. since Buhari was sworn in, nigerians have chosen death as an escape from his economic gulag.

By the way, people should stop taking suicide statements as a joke. What will this his friend pino olaniyi say now?

Finally, depression is NOT a sign of cowardice. It's a sad situation that warrants sympathy and support, not mockery.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 08, 2017
Even though I agree that his friend was harsh but honestly speaking, a person who is determined to commit suicide will always find a way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour / There Are Many Things Wrong With Evans' Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.