Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) (69424 Views)

Jilted Man Posts Estranged Lover’s Nude Pictures Online / Man Dies Hours After Engaging In A Fight With His Wife In Delta (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide On Third Mainland Bridge, Jumps inside Lagos Lagoon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by adecares(f): 8:15am On Mar 08, 2017
His corpse ought to be jailed for committing murder.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2017
OldBeer:
Same like your mother. Dat bîtch should have swallowed cos you are a waste of space. Bästardio.
E pain am
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by REDDEVILS1(m): 8:21am On Mar 08, 2017
snapscore:

Really? Have you tried other hospitals?

Is it possible to seek treatment outside Nigeria then?
the person can't afford overseas treatment. Besides Schizophrenia is a life long disorder it can't be cured but managed with psychotic medications. And you can't self medicate cos of side effects.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Kingjoshbaba(m): 8:24am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:
Since the time fayose regained power in Ekiti state, things have been bad...people are so frustrated and sad little things make them depressed...Alot of suicides take place, you only know about the ones you read.

Ekiti is broke...no company, no factor... No means of developing the economy in that state.

They only have Schools, hotels and filling stations which are mostly patronized by government workers but these guys are not paid neither is the money flowing in that state...the only guys balling in Ekiti state are yahoo guys, criminals and guys deep into rituals.

FYI: I was in Ekiti state for 8Years so I know what I am typing... Argue with your phone.
so fayose is the cause of him committing suicide? so anyone who commits suicide it's the sitting governors fault? with all due respect this is a very stupid comment
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 8:25am On Mar 08, 2017
EternalTruth:
chai. The guy go give testimony and special song on Sunday like :

i can see everything turning around, everything is turning around, everything turning around for my good

He is a muslim, he said about 30 people have sent account number as text to his phone , including mine, the guy no send 1 naira to me, I called him, he come dey answer my call as big man
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by OldBeer: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2017
ceejay80s:

E pain am
grin Weak comeback. Go knot your tie properly jare.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2017
LordOfNaira:
The average Nigerian man takes things for granted. Someone comes online to say he is depressed and wants to end his life and all the first two idiots can say is for him to go on with it.

In my years of giving therapies to depressed people, I have come to realize that those who announce that they are about to commit suicide are only indirectly calling for help. When you tell them to go on with it, the rejection sinks in deeper. It is a pity.
You're so right bro.. At that point, they only need people who will dissuade them from such an act but failure to do so makes them fulfill their wishes

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 8:28am On Mar 08, 2017
slurryeye:
Some people take everything as joke. The Ibidun Pino guy should be arrested and questioned for cyber bullying

It was obvious that the suicidal guy was very depressed when he wrote the msg on Facebook, instead of words of encouragement to fight thru whatever he was facing, one idiot decided to use his words to actuate the suicide

Ibidun Pino, you will live the rest of your life knowing that your words helped in accelerating a friend's death when he needed your love and support most
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by spartan117(m): 8:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:

Quick look at my Facebook page? Lol...be forming pdp detective there... Maybe I should type in slow motion for you to understand me better

I WAS in Ekiti for 8years...If you are as intelligent as you think, you wouldn't go seeking for things more powerful than your 1kb IQ.
Ur argument is baseless and factless therefore u Ave resorted to unwarranted insults in a vain attempt to defend ur point it shows dat ur intelligence quotient is simply too low to understand d salient point I raised in my last post undecided which was assuaged by d fact dat u assumed I was talking about ur Facebook profile whereas I was referring to dat of d deceased. Let me clarify in order to help ur apparently low IQ "THE MAN WHO COMMITTED SUICIDE LIVED IN LAGOS NOT IN EKITI"

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 8:36am On Mar 08, 2017
tosyne2much:
You're so right bro.. At that point, they only need people who will dissuade them from such an act but failure to do so makes them fulfill their wishes

Exactly, my brother. He was indirectly calling for help. He wanted somebody to ask questions of concerns, to show love, to make him feel important and needed in this world. But the first comment was like "abeg, no one needs you"

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2017
seguno2:

Must your participation on a public forum be about winning arguments?
Why can't it be about sharing information?
No bro.. I only said that cos I noticed she enjoys arguing
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 8:37am On Mar 08, 2017
Cutehector:
don't be silly.... What I have written, I have written..

Fear him who can destroy the body and soul... And not the one who destroys d body only... For what will it profit you, when u take ur own life.. Na hell straight na..

You know nothing about depression.

Stop bringing Hell into this. I'm talking about life on earth not the underworld because no one is sure about that for now.

Depression is so crazy, it kills faster than any deadly disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:39am On Mar 08, 2017
Cutehector:
Never let the devil win the battle against ur life
he won't by God's grace.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:47am On Mar 08, 2017
Sirmuel1:

You know nothing about depression.

Stop bringing Hell into this. I'm talking about life on earth not the underworld because no one is sure about that for now.

Depression is so crazy, it kills faster than any deadly disease.
such thinking will make u prone to suicide bro. Life on earth is not d ultimate.. Please learn to read ur bible
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by psalmsjob: 8:53am On Mar 08, 2017
Maybe he was killed and made to look like a suicide.

Every suicide needs thorough investigation.

No rest in peace for suicidals in my dictionary. I rather kill my problems than kill myself. Ignoring the existence of a problem is one of the ways to kill it after every formula has failed.

It's cowardice to commit suicide.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Duru009(m): 9:28am On Mar 08, 2017
Your confession is ur possession..... ...
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by abdulsemiu02(m): 9:36am On Mar 08, 2017
Y is everyone blaming Ibidun? Why not the person that commits suicide? It's a pity.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:49am On Mar 08, 2017
divineshare:
A friend that could have done the needful was busy talking trash, i know he will be so sorry for not helping a friend in need.

Too bad, it is indeed too late to cry when the head is already off.

If it was in a well organized environment, this guys life, maybe, could have been saved.

Secondly, i dont blame the ppl that made joke out of his post. Most times, we dont mind what we say. Some ppl can just keep posting for posting sake. One cant even kw the line bw their serious life and when they are out to joke.

Make your life to draw line bw every opposing life style so ppl can kw when u are in dire need for help.

All the same, Rest in Peace and may God never let what comes to us weigh us down.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Mimzyy(f): 10:00am On Mar 08, 2017
I am responsible for what i post, i am not responsible for what you decipher from it.

Cutehector:
are u saying that on judgement day , the lord will hold the first commenter who typed negative words accountable for d man who took his own life?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by DocHMD: 10:05am On Mar 08, 2017
Kanu was right. The country is really full of consciousless animal. Maybe he would have prefer Oduduwa republic where all the generated income of oduduwaland would have been able to go round and sustain few Oduduwans.

This country is overbloated and it is suffocating many people. Quality of life is better in smaller and more manageable countries like Switzerland, Norway even Botswana.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Aniedi30(m): 10:12am On Mar 08, 2017
Eyen eka mbok ku Kpa
EternalTruth:
aniedi o Ku nam yak nsak imam mkpa oopp grin
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by ahahnow: 10:16am On Mar 08, 2017
This is the fault of MMM
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by marvelife: 10:17am On Mar 08, 2017
Papykush:
Since the time fayose regained power in Ekiti state, things have been bad...people are so frustrated and sad little things make them depressed...Alot of suicides take place, you only know about the ones you read.

Ekiti is broke...no company, no factor... No means of developing the economy in that state.

They only have Schools, hotels and filling stations which are mostly patronized by government workers but these guys are not paid neither is the money flowing in that state...the only guys balling in Ekiti state are yahoo guys, criminals and guys deep into rituals.

FYI: I was in Ekiti state for 8Years so I know what I am typing... Argue with your phone.
So sad to see all these happening to the state..... It's a state where the anarchist are celebrated
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2017
Cutehector:
such thinking will make u prone to suicide bro. Life on earth is not d ultimate.. Please learn to read ur bible

let's talk about fact, shift the Bible aside.
I have been depressed, I know how it feels.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2017
Sirmuel1:

let's talk about fact, shift the Bible aside.
I have been depressed, I know how it feels.
why didn't u commit suicide
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:54am On Mar 08, 2017
Cutehector:

Oga why don't you just kill me now?
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:57am On Mar 08, 2017
Cutehector:

I survived because I got help in time.
if a depressed person finds someone to talk to, he/she might survive. Times like this; one needs a counsellor.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by adatemi: 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
Found Ibidun Pino Olaniyi on Twitter to inform him that the deceased as taken up his advise and actual committed suicide. It is better to keep quite than advise anyone to go ahead and take their own life.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by Dmec(m): 12:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
slurryeye:
Some people take everything as joke. The Ibidun Pino guy should be arrested and questioned for cyber bullying

It was obvious that the suicidal guy was very depressed when he wrote the msg on Facebook, instead of words of encouragement to fight thru whatever he was facing, one idiot decided to use his words to actuate the suicide

Ibidun Pino, you will live the rest of your life knowing that your words helped in accelerating a friend's death when he needed your love and support most
If you don't know what to say you better keep quiet. He don't have any right to kill him self. Only a coward thinks there is no more hope in this world.
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by omene400(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmmm I tried it twice but was too scared to die. Been depressed since 2014. I day I'll die Still hoping
Re: Ekiti Man Posts About Suicide On Facebook & Dies Hours After (Photos) by 2017surepass(m): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
life is beautiful.... No sucide ,NO TO CRIME..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Having Sex Bathed With Acid In Kano (graphic Photo) / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour / There Are Many Things Wrong With Evans' Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.