Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,745 members, 7,865,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday (902 Views)

Everyday Struggles Guys Only Can Understand, Relate To(Photos) / If The Earth Will Explode By 12pm Tomorrow What Would You Do Before Then? / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by FitnessDoctor: 10:26pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hello, My name is Paul Samuel, I am a Health Blogger and

You are about to be exposed...

Sleep is so important, especially in these economic times, when every decision you make... will create either a positive or negative impact on how your future... You need a sharp mind and strong body..

But sadly, most Nigerians end up sleeping less than 6 hours at night and think they wake the same...

You see them they easily get stressed and frustrated at the common things.. Because their bodies is carrying a load..

You will get hungry easily... that is because inadequate sleep messes with the hormones that control with your eating..
The same way a woman gets sexually aroused and seeking sexually fulfillment during a point in her pregnancy due to her hormones..

You will think less.. You think that's how intelligent you are right now? The answer is that you are better than that, but your brain has overworked itself and has decided to reduce how much times it spends concentrates on things which require a lot of work (concentration)..

That means you will have reduced work efficiency, you won't be able to think 100%...

If you are saying that you sleep later than that and have never felt any symptoms before, remember that this can also caused reduce the strength of your immune systems and cause some damages to your body system.. although this may not be visible.. It can eventually be genetic (transferred to your kids).. and Oh you don't want that..

Lack of adequate sleep does something into your internal body structure and that is why people don't feel it until it has gone deep.. It is like HIV/AIDS which may begin manifesting even 10 years after the person gets infected..

If you are able to go sleep at exactly 11pm or 11:30pm and wake up at 5:00am you are giving your body a discipline that will also help you control your levels of frustration, stress, anger and also help you make better decisions...

Oh what the heck! Just sleep at or before 12pm everyday for one week and share me your testimony by mail...

You have been exposed

I will be sharing my ebook soon which talks about How Your Sleep Can Make Money For You its free for the first 100 pre orders...

You can simply make a pre order by subscribing for free through this link with your email address... And I will send your copy to your email address... http://newsphases..com/p/reading-this-page-means-you-are-ready.html

Note: For subscribers only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
hmmm interesting
Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by seunlly(m): 10:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
educative
Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by Airoflaw(m): 10:31pm On Mar 07, 2017
12pm? or am
Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by immortalcrown(m): 10:35pm On Mar 07, 2017
12pm abi? No convenience to try your idea.
Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by Raphaelmary(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
Ok. When i will be coming and going and sleeping and my mates are making billions
Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by ayesco202(m): 10:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Even if I'm not stressed out, I still find it difficult to fall asleep.. undecided
Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by FitnessDoctor: 10:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
seunlly:
educative
So happy you learnt something today.. if you are interested in the ebook you know what to do
Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by FitnessDoctor: 10:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
lefulefu:
hmmm interesting
hope its interesting enough for you to practice it.. also you know what to do if you want to change your life story with that ebook
Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by FitnessDoctor: 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
Airoflaw:
12pm? or am
sorry am... please read again
Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by FitnessDoctor: 10:58pm On Mar 07, 2017
ayesco202:
Even if I'm not stressed out, I still find it difficult to fall asleep.. undecided
oh dear... if you want to make it easier for you to sleep... just follow the link.. once i see you on my subscribe list you can get an ebook of how to fall asleep under one minute
Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by FitnessDoctor: 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
immortalcrown:
12pm abi? No convenience to try your idea.
sorry 12am... remember to try it
Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by FitnessDoctor: 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2017
Raphaelmary:
Ok. When i will be coming and going and sleeping and my mates are making billions
hahahaha... your english is deaded...hahaha... if not want to be better than your mates.. try it... its for people who want to be better
Re: Here Is Why You Must Try Sleeping Before 12pm Everyday by Lastking147(m): 11:13pm On Mar 07, 2017
Story for the gods
The more you sleep the lower ur income
Ja ra eh

(1) (Reply)

Pedophilia is out-of-date, we are talking about Gerontophilia / How The Doctors Error. And My Revenge Mission Cost Me My Life,carreer,photo / My Dad Raped And Told Me Not To Make A Big Deal Out Of It Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.