Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

How The Doctors Error. And My Revenge Mission Cost Me My Life,carreer,photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How The Doctors Error. And My Revenge Mission Cost Me My Life,carreer,photo (864 Views)

My Two Girlfriends Slept With My Best Friends, And How I Later Had My Revenge / Lady On Revenge Mission, Infected Lover With HIV/AIDS [SEE CHAT] / The Mischief Of My Nosy Ex And My Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Doctors Error. And My Revenge Mission Cost Me My Life,carreer,photo by tspouse(m): 6:43am On May 04, 2017
Janet is working as a Human Resource manager in one of the Insurance company in Nairobi.He confided in me on how the doctor's error, when she visited her for an HIV test costed her his life, career, and education.
: Speaking to me on Sunday after church Janet said she regret every moment she is living because of a simple mistake she and the doctor committed.At one point she blamed the doctor for breaking the sad news

that she was HIV positive yet she was not.On the other hand, she had herself to blame because after being given the wrong results she planned a revenge on each and every man that came seeking for her ‘forbidden fruit’. She defied the doctor’s advice of abstaining and living a positive life and decided to have unprotected sex with each and every man that came her way.It was after doing several other tests that she discovered that she was HIV negative.Three doctors confirmed that indeed she was HIV negative. She then planned to visit the testing centres after three months only to be greeted with a rude shock when she met one of the men he had unprotected sex with at the same centre. Janet learned later that the man was on medication.The man being used to the doctor he casually walked into the testing room without knocking on the door.When their eyes met Janet was lost of words. The man asked her two questions that she says has haunted her for the rest of her life. “Janet, you have started medication already? You don’t want to die young like me?” asked the man.Janet’s worst fears were confirmed. She had been infected by the man.She said that she regretted tearing the condom at the base when she had sex with the man thinking that she was the one infecting the man with the deadly disease.According to her, she dropped out of Kenyatta University after knowing her status because at her tender age she could not shoulder the burden and soldier on with her studies. She only went to college later and a perused a different course and not her dream career -law.Right now she says that she doesn’t see the need of getting married because she doesn’t want to start a family which she will not take care of owing to her health status.

Re: How The Doctors Error. And My Revenge Mission Cost Me My Life,carreer,photo by Afonjashapmouth: 6:51am On May 04, 2017
Morale of the story abstain from unprotected sex
Re: How The Doctors Error. And My Revenge Mission Cost Me My Life,carreer,photo by Xxpress(m): 7:07am On May 04, 2017
The evil men does outlive them. If she had taken the first report in good faith, she wouldn't have been infected.
Re: How The Doctors Error. And My Revenge Mission Cost Me My Life,carreer,photo by Nobody: 7:56am On May 04, 2017
Hang on...im confused with ur story OP... embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How The Doctors Error. And My Revenge Mission Cost Me My Life,carreer,photo by thesuave10(m): 8:28am On May 04, 2017
tspouse:
Janet is working as a Human
Resource manager in one of the
Insurance company in Nairobi.He
confided in me on how the doctor's
error, when she visited her for an
HIV test costed her his life, career,
and education.

:
Speaking to me on Sunday after
church Janet said she regret every
moment she is living because of a
simple mistake she and the doctor
committed.At one point she blamed
the doctor for breaking the sad news

that she was HIV positive yet she
was not.On the other hand, she had
herself to blame because after being
given the wrong results she planned
a revenge on each and every man
that came seeking for her ‘forbidden
fruit’. She defied the doctor’s advice
of abstaining and living a positive
life and decided to have unprotected
sex with each and every man that
came her way.It was after doing
several other tests that she
discovered that she was HIV
negative.Three doctors confirmed
that indeed she was HIV negative.
She then planned to visit the testing
centres after three months only to be
greeted with a rude shock when she
met one of the men he had
unprotected sex with at the same
centre. Janet learned later that the
man was on medication.The man
being used to the doctor he casually
walked into the testing room without
knocking on the door.When their
eyes met Janet was lost of words.
The man asked her two questions
that she says has haunted her for the
rest of her life. “Janet, you have
started medication already? You
don’t want to die young like me?”
asked the man.Janet’s worst fears
were confirmed. She had been
infected by the man.She said that she
regretted tearing the condom at the
base when she had sex with the man
thinking that she was the one
infecting the man with the deadly
disease.According to her, she
dropped out of Kenyatta University
after knowing her status because at
her tender age she could not
shoulder the burden and soldier on
with her studies. She only went to
college later and a perused a
different course and not her dream
career -law.Right now she says that
she doesn’t see the need of getting
married because she doesn’t want to
start a family which she will not take
care of owing to her health status.

You for just tell us say you dey work for gold circle and Durex. Say you wan advertise grin grin
Re: How The Doctors Error. And My Revenge Mission Cost Me My Life,carreer,photo by tspouse(m): 9:31am On May 04, 2017
thesuave10:

You for just tell us say you dey work for gold circle and Durex. Say you wan advertise grin grin
lol. U knw serious atall
Re: How The Doctors Error. And My Revenge Mission Cost Me My Life,carreer,photo by tspouse(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2017
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=56190162]Hang on...im confused with ur story OP... embarassed

[/quotewhats it dat u dont understand?]

(1) (Reply)

I Dumped A Potential Girlfriend Because She Refused To Cook. / How To Eat Your Woman's P#ssy: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind / Sexual Experiment Gone Wrong Man Have Rings Cut Of His Penis(18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.