Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

black chyna - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / black chyna (1158 Views)

Black Chyna Flaunts Her Curves In Recent Photos / Blac Chyna Flashes Her Boobs In Sultry New Photo / Black Chyna Step Out Looking Hot With Her Amazing Curve And Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

black chyna by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 08, 2017
ok..
Re: black chyna by wiringdpt(m): 12:53am On Mar 08, 2017
He's not into you, don't force it.
sandsand75:
ok.

im a student somewhere in the uk and he works as a law lecturer (different universities and not studying the same thing he teaches) im 20 hes 26

so we use to talk now and then then on vals day he got me flowers, a card. just small sweet stuff. so a few days later we started going out.

so now we've nearly been dating for a month and he doesnt call 1st or text 1st or anything. If his phone gets a text he wont look at it but if he leaves the room he wont take his phone. he will just leave it there and i cans see who is messaging him.

he doesnt call me however i thought i should swallow my pride ... most times i call, he is always on another call sad like sha, when i talk he say hes watching football or wrestling but cant even drop a text?
i understand he is doing work but sha, no calls or even good morning texts!

im not nigerian so guys is it bad for a lady to call the guy 1st, how often should i expect him to be calling or texting 1st and any tips? This thing is vexing me but i dont want to be irrational

Not sure if its relevant but this is an igbo guy
Re: black chyna by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 08, 2017
since both of u live in the UK, u should've asked ur UK peeps.
my point being nothing productive or constructive will come out from d responses u will get from Nigerians especially those here on nairaland.
They will only compound the situation for u while claiming to help u.

1 Like

Re: black chyna by sarmiie(m): 2:04am On Mar 08, 2017
Putting square peg in a round hole....instead of u to find a guy that's hot for you, u r chasing someone who clearly doesn't send.........unless u don't have any other option, my dear leave the matter jare. If he wants you he will holla first. That's a no brainer
Re: black chyna by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:59am On Mar 08, 2017
grin

Some men are juz really dry like Sahara desert... Nigerians or non-Nigerians regardless of the race, if he's not interested or not into u, then expect this kind of attitude will surely popped out... grin

AND there are some men as well who will keep pestering u with their 24/7 unlimited Call and text, talking nonsense... this will juz surely wanna mow any girl's NUNU... angry

So, Ms Sandsand75 u better talk to him first & discuss this little conflict..if it works, then good but if NOT, then u know what to do... wink grin

1 Like

Re: black chyna by thunderfiremods(m): 4:35am On Mar 08, 2017
what amused me is a 26 year old being a lecturer. ...anywayy

keep calling ehn......he already has who he is betrothed to in our land ehn...No Racism
Re: black chyna by luminouz(m): 5:53am On Mar 08, 2017
thunderfiremods:

keep calling ehn......he already has who he is betrothed to in our land ehn...No Racism
What's amusing dia....am 25 n already a professor! grin
Re: black chyna by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 08, 2017
thunderfiremods:

What amuses me is that she's not a nigerian but she types like a nigerian (sha this and sha that) grin
Re: black chyna by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 08, 2017
sandsand75:
ok.

im a student somewhere in the uk and he works as a law lecturer (different universities and not studying the same thing he teaches) im 20 hes 26

so we use to talk now and then then on vals day he got me flowers, a card. just small sweet stuff. so a few days later we started going out.

so now we've nearly been dating for a month and he doesnt call 1st or text 1st or anything. If his phone gets a text he wont look at it but if he leaves the room he wont take his phone. he will just leave it there and i cans see who is messaging him.

he doesnt call me however i thought i should swallow my pride ... most times i call, he is always on another call sad like sha, when i talk he say hes watching football or wrestling but cant even drop a text?
i understand he is doing work but sha, no calls or even good morning texts!

im not nigerian so guys is it bad for a lady to call the guy 1st, how often should i expect him to be calling or texting 1st and any tips? This thing is vexing me but i dont want to be irrational

Not sure if its relevant but this is an igbo guy
there are some things I can say are the cause of his attitude;

First is, he may be acting this way just so u won't think u are his alpha and omega and that he can't do without you hence he tends not to make you feel so important.

Secondly I think he's like this because he actually don't get enough attention from you, calls and texts just aren't enough my dear, so I think he just sees you more as a friend or sister and not what u really think it is.

Another thing is he may be feeling inferior to you, probably because you're in the UK while he is in Nigeria, could be the feeling he's only trying what can't really work out while u are giving it so much hope.

Like someone else would have suggested, I think calling him calmly and talking things out with him will do justice to it, ask him questions and mean them, know where u belong in his life and then know what ur next move is.
Re: black chyna by PrickGetSize(m): 6:33am On Mar 08, 2017
Believe this story at your own peril. The Op has a Masters degree in LIEology.
Re: black chyna by DonMilano(m): 10:56am On Mar 08, 2017
Go date person who works in MTN.. you go enjoy text messages tire. even those annoying ones
Re: black chyna by thunderfiremods(m): 11:25am On Mar 08, 2017
luminouz:

What's amusing dia....am 25 n already a professor! grin
...i knw u can lie...bt I neva knew it is dis much...

Re: black chyna by luminouz(m): 1:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
thunderfiremods:
...i knw u can lie...bt I neva knew it is dis much...
Hahahahajajaj......
Jijijijijikii
Kikikikikiki...laughs in spiritual powers!
Re: black chyna by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
i am asking you guys because this guy grew up in Nigeria. He only moved here after he came to do his masters and phd here and ended up landing a job here. guys , i dont believe he is after papers because here when you earn a certain amount they dont care about your status anymore in the UK because you are investing in the economy through tax.

he later called me and took me out to dinner. it was lovely( at this point i had not called him or asked about the matter) .
on the way he told me he bought some new clothes following our conversation where i said he is simple in his dressing(i meant it in a nice way that its respectable )but he ended up buying studded shoes to show that he is not a simple. so i think its a good sign?

to me that was sweet that he wants to impress me in his dressing but i am thinking maybe the way lacks communication is just his nature.

During our dinner date i asked him what he does he said "watch football, wresting and sometimes distractions come like guests then i get back to marking.( i was a bit pissed when he said distractions but i didnt think into it too much because he lives with his 3 other brothers so i guess the guests add up)
he said he just spreads it in the day and will literally be in bed all day.
that i couldnt argue against because even when i go to his house, he's in bed making slides or marking or browsing the internet. he's not even secretive about his phone passwords.

i think i was just being irrational.....we'e only been together for a month so i guess its a learning curve?

what are your thoughts and opinions? Also do you guys have any tips? on nigerian guys in terms of these things?
Re: black chyna by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
PrickGetSize:
Believe this story at your own peril. The Op has a Masters degree in LIEology.

did you see the update?
Re: black chyna by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
RadiantBae:

What amuses me is that she's not a nigerian but she types like a nigerian (sha this and sha that) grin

im Congolese. Also, i grew up in a nigerian church so i like culture of those i have seen

(1) (Reply)

Help A Man And His Wife Resolve This Please / 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material / I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.