Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students (12204 Views)

Nairaland Thread For Admission processes 2019/2020 (All Universities) / University Of Lagos And Mountain Top University Make Giant Strides In Geoscience / Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology(lautech) Official Nairaland Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by Dbrain22(m): 7:57am On Mar 12, 2017
bobolizim:
300level , what about you ?
100 level
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by bobolizim(m): 9:09am On Mar 12, 2017
Dbrain22:

100 level
alright , you can come to 300l class anytime and ask of Taiwo ...welcome to geology
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by Akosxxx(m): 11:57am On Mar 12, 2017
Anyone knows any Fed. sch with better organised M.sc programme in GEOLOGY; In terms of quality and duration
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by osram(m): 7:07am On Mar 13, 2017
applied geology federal university GUSAU
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 13, 2017
IBpaul:

which in institution

FUTA
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by Olaolu2005(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2017
Geology in UI.

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by Olaolu2005(m): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2017
Geology in UI.

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by Olaolu2005(m): 6:02pm On Mar 13, 2017
Geology is an applied science. that is what make the course unique and it has specialization in many fields.

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by Olaolu2005(m): 6:06pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=Dbrain22 post=54458735][/quote] Bobolizm my good course mate. AKA Taiwo. Hope Geology is sweet.

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by muhamadnur: 5:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
unimaid geology part one.
hope we can all learn from each other

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by IBpaul(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2017
The Geologists Are Coming! �
They carry heavy hammers, They’re chipping at the crust. Like a John Fante novel They’re inclined to ask the dust.
Converging on the continents, They’re fearless and they’re brave, Cruising down through canyons And exploring every cave.
Uncovering the mysteries Of the planet’s history, Deep into the Cambrian For all the world to see.
The geologists are coming! Yes, they’re trudging down the hill. When they say that mountain’s young They’re talking ten to twenty mil. They’re classifying rocks From destruction to rebirth The geologists are coming! They’re converging on the Earth!
The G is for granite, The E is for eon, O is the outcrop Which they’re inclined to be on. L is for the layers Showing how things have evolved The O is for “Oh, my! Another puzzle to be solved." The second G is meant to give A little bit more insight For nine times out of ten A granite rock is granodiorite The I is for igneous, The S is for sand, T is for the timeline That they’re holding in their hand.
The geologists are coming! They’re emerging from their tents, Braving steep volcanoes To explore volcanic vents. They take note of the processes That shape the planet’s crust. They’re driven to inquire, Explore this Earth they must!
The geologists are coming! Yes, they’re trudging down the hill. When they say that mountain’s young They’re talking ten to twenty mil. They’re classifying rocks From destruction to rebirth. The geologists are coming! They’re converging on the Earth!
Ejielo Precious Director: EAGE EBSU CHAPTER

4 Likes

Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by ken19: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Geology. ..FUTO
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by ken19: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Still pursuing a b.tech in geology at FUTO
Am happy to be in this thread
wow same here. level?
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by ken19: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
yellowson
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by Chimaritoponcho: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
ken19:
wow same here. level?
Am in 4th year bruv
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by ken19: 7:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Am in 4th year bruv
m in 3rd
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by Chimaritoponcho: 9:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
ken19:
m in 3rd
Alright bruv See u around
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by Yellowson(m): 6:38am On Mar 24, 2017
ken19:
yellowson
So Na here u dey Baba Ken.
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by ken19: 6:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Yellowson:
So Na here u dey Baba Ken.
na our ppl da here o
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by yerimas(m): 8:57am On Mar 26, 2017
muhamadnur:
unimaid geology part one.
hope we can all learn from each other
finally met a maidite
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by muhamadnur: 9:31am On Mar 26, 2017
yerimas:
finally met a maidite
wow nice to meet ya, are you in Geology department
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by yerimas(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2017
muhamadnur:
wow nice to meet ya, are you in Geology department
yes, just a level ahead of you
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by IBpaul(m): 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2017
Who is at the venue of the NMGS 2017 conference
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by muhamadnur: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2017
yerimas:

yes, just a level ahead of you
wow really nice to know, my WhatsApp contact 07012645966. nice to .meet someone from my town,school, and finally my DPT that's amazing HW u doin

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by Fulfill4: 7:39am On Apr 12, 2017
wizzyrainy:

Is it not a good idea if we creat a group on whatsapp?
plss add me too 0813120266
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by whale001: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2017
Wow didn't know geology Dept exist in fed.gusau... I studied geophysics FUTA serving in Zamfara gusau.... Wish to know how geology is in ur school..
osram:
applied geology
federal university GUSAU
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by whale001: 8:55am On Apr 12, 2017
Nice meeting u bro, don't know why I am posted to a sec. School wen I can b useful in an institution or geoscience organization
Is there any geoscience firm here? I want to equip mysef even as I serve in gusau
whale001:
Wow didn't know geology Dept exist in fed.gusau... I studied geophysics FUTA serving in Zamfara gusau.... Wish to know how geology is in ur school..
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by osram(m): 7:35am On Apr 13, 2017
whale001:
well bin a new school....evritin is stil on a low key sha bt d dparment is progressing little by little.d 300lvl students are on field trip ryt now#wish to see u wen we resume(17 April)

1 Like

Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by IBpaul(m): 9:46pm On Apr 14, 2017
NMGS

pls we need to take this forum far
sequel to this I wish to seek our opinion if "WhatsApp group" be created for smooth running of this house.

#opinion
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by emmy02(m): 6:43am On Apr 27, 2017
Good Day Everyone, I'm currently studying Applied Geophysics at Kebbi. I don't really know where to go for my Industrial Training. Please i need ideas and recommendations. Thanks
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by danduchi(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2017
emmy02:
Good Day Everyone, I'm currently studying Applied Geophysics at Kebbi. I don't really know where to go for my Industrial Training. Please i need ideas and recommendations. Thanks
NGSA in Kaduna
Re: Official Nairaland Thread For Geoscience Students by emmy02(m): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2017
danduchi:
NGSA in Kaduna

Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prepare And PASS 2018 WAEC Examination In ONE Sitting / 2008/2009 OAU Admission List Is Out / CBN Spends 6 Billion Naira On Abu Business School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.