Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once (5912 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / My Girlfriend Demands Sex Every Day / MEN: Please Don’t Ever Consider Marrying These 10 Types Of Women (true Facts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by Beabeth(f): 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
There are a few type of sex every woman should experience at least once in her life time.

Make-up sex
It’s what happens when that thin line between anger and passion is crossed and the result is most often spontaneous and mind blowing.

Vacation Sex
Sex in paradise with a gorgeous man who makes you sweat can often be the most thrilling kind. it’s exotic and exciting.

Honeymoon Sex
There is nothing like the feeling of bliss that arrives when two soul mates become one.

We Might Get Caught Sex
You know that moment when the sparks are flying between you but you just can’t sneak away. Toss those inhibitions and do it anyway. Go find your own little corner of heaven and steal a moment all your own. Sure, you might get caught, but that’s really the fun of it, after all.

You’re Gonna Miss Me Sex
Sometimes the sex can be good even when the relationship is not. If you’re parting ways with an ex for good, makes your last time the very best time. Give him all you’ve got as a friendly reminder of what he’ll soon be missing.

Sex On the Beach
There’s something about the sound of the ocean waves rolling back and forth against the sand that really sets the mood and the pace when it comes to outdoor love making,

Shower Sex
If you haven’t had a round of I want you so bad, lets stay until the water gets cold shower sex yet, you’re seriously missing out.

Role-Play Sex
Grab your man and act out your wildest sexual fantasy.

The Quickie
So you only have five minutes? That’s enough time to squeeze in some fun. Go for it!

http://www.xobeabeth.com/2017/06/10-types-of-sex-every-woman-should-have.html

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by decatalyst(m): 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
What of breakup sex?

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by bkool7(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
decatalyst:
What of breakup sex?

grin grin grin

chai ¡ you sabi am

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
The Quickie.. Are you fowl
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by DarkRebel69: 3:23pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sëx in a hotel.

Do girls really enjoy quickies? They hardly - perhaps even almost never - reach orgäsms from quickies, anyway.
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by Ehinmola(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
Facts of sex in fantasy dimensions. Name it cloud ten
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Stoned sex.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by Garrirevenge(f): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
What about sex with a stranger, or with a mad person?.
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by daewoorazer(m): 3:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Garrirevenge:

haaa, shocked

Respect! Your highness

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by daewoorazer(m): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
MsRoe:
Stoned sex.

First Lady,

Can u pls explain succinctly?

Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2017
MsRoe:
Stoned sex.
badht geh

Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Kitchen grin
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by chiraqDemon(m): 4:31pm On Jun 13, 2017
Best is we could be caught sex. So much adrenaline pumping thru ur body and the pleasure triples

High sex. Sex on weed. Sex on refnol. Sex on xans. Sex on coke. Sex on anything .

Car sex

Sex in ur parents room

Sex on the balcony

Sex in the office

Sex in a dressing room

Sex on the plane

The riskier the sex the more intense n pleasurable

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by Idydarling(f): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Let's see... I've done 1,2,4,6,7,8,9,10
No biggie
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by niqqa(m): 4:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Idydarling:
No biggie
will you keep quiet

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by Victornezzar: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Wat manner of fuckery is dis
op is like ur mad
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by DarkRebel69: 4:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Best is we could be caught sex. So much adrenaline pumping thru ur body and the pleasure triples

High sex. Sex on weed. Sex on refnol. Sex on xans. Sex on coke. Sex on anything .

Car sex

Sex in ur parents room

Sex on the balcony

Sex in the office

Sex in a dressing room

Sex on the plane

The riskier the sex the more intense n pleasurable

Sex in your parents' room is outrightly disrespectful.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by mymoneygrows(f): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
all is rubbish if its not with ur husband or wife.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by RedBeauty: 5:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Honeymoon and sex on the beach sex next on bucket list grin
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by chiraqDemon(m): 5:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Sex in your parents' room is outrightly disprespectful.
Lol. But it's exciting
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by teamsynergy: 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2017
Garrirevenge:
mad gini.... grin

that one na money ritual sex oo
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by teamsynergy: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2017
mymoneygrows:
all is rubbish if its not with ur husband or wife.
for real?

thats really conservative of u ..
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by teamsynergy: 5:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Kitchen grin
not if u use a very tiny kitchen o, if not, na to scatter everywia ..lol
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by Gebbson007(m): 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Idydarling:
No biggie

Z dah so headmistress

Wehdon ma continue
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
teamsynergy:

no if u use a very tiny kitchen o, if not, na to scatter everywia ..lol
I have no idea what u are talking about grin
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by teamsynergy: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I have no idea what u are talking about grin
hummmm... am sure u don't .. lying lying you
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by MissRaine69(f): 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
No break up but one more time sex
If they only knew sex?
Sex at a party while there is a long queue for the toilet sex?
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Kitchen grin
this always tickel my fantasy
I am definitely doing it when I get married grin
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
teamsynergy:

I swear I don't know what u are talking about.
I'm the most honest person u have ever met.
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
teamsynergy:

I'm as innicent as a foetus still stuck in the uterus.
Let me sound it again, I have no idea what u are talking about.
grin
Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
greyboy5000:
this always tickel my fantasy
I am definitely doing it when I get married grin
hahahahaha, just make sure u add pepper to spice it up.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Sex Every Woman Should Have At Least Once by teamsynergy: 6:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm as innicent as a foetus still stuck in the uterus.
Let me sound it again, I have no idea what u are talking about.
grin
awwn, the most honest person I ever met.... I believe die... am sure u don't even know what sex is all about or what an erection means.
ur type is very rare oooo.

me: close one eye

(1) (2) (Reply)

[NEW] How To Play The Game Of A Player - MISEDUCATION. / Some Creepy Facts You Should Know / Pictures Of Premature Babies Smiling Are Too Adorable To Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.