Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. (15949 Views)

Dasuki Did Not Steal Money. Buhari Probing Improbable Security Fund / How To Steal Money In Nigeria And Go Free / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by selingel: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2009
Okay fine, do we have any statistics on how many Yorubas are into crime?.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by Fhemmmy: 10:11pm On Dec 16, 2009
I dont go around looking for such, i look into how many Nigerians are into crime and what can be done to fit it
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by selingel: 11:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
Crime in the real sense is bad, let every tribe desist from it. Those guys can be more productive with their lives. If the law can kill them, let it happen. They have no mercy on innocent people with decent income.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by Fhemmmy: 11:23pm On Dec 16, 2009
selingel:

Crime in the real sense is bad, let every tribe desist from it. Those guys can be more productive with their lives. If the law can kill them, let it happen. They have no mercy on innocent people with decent income.

Now u feeling me, i think capital punishment is what is needed.
Caught, you are killed.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by selingel: 12:42am On Dec 17, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Now u feeling me, i think capital punishment is what is needed.
Caught, you are killed.

There is nothing as bad as stealing people's money, worst of all, poor people.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by slimes(m): 12:56am On Dec 17, 2009
Ingenuity in crime has taken the centre stage.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by Fhemmmy: 2:57am On Dec 17, 2009
selingel:

There is nothing as bad as stealing people's money, worst of all, poor people.

It takes people with no heart to do such, and WillyWilly shocked me with his knowledge of the fraud, and now he wanna wash himself clean of what he is a ringleader.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by WilyWily: 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2009
Fhemmmy, you can never hid from yourself. All the Bank Frauds posted here local/international were Committed by your people, Please don't hid them the image of this country has ruined.
I heard, even in England Yorubas boast in open how successful they are in Defrauding Banks with different methods.
OK for them, If that is the means of providing food on their table there because of Situation.
But it is unacceptable for them to introduce it here.
Look at the Corruption your people introduced in this Country and see where we are today.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by selingel: 7:04pm On Dec 17, 2009
Abeg, lets leave tribal crime and face the reality. Thanks.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by jcross22: 12:55am On Dec 18, 2009
LET THEM FACE THE RULE OF LAW B,COS THEY ARE ENEMY OF THE NATION. IN OTHER HAND IF THEY USE THAT TO FRAUD THOSE BASTARD POLITICIAN I MEAN OUR LEADERS THAT COULD HAVE BEING BETTER THAN AN HUSSLER . THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE POVERTY HAVE CHANGE OUR MENTALITY OUT OF 150 MILLION PEOPLE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HAPPY , HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN AFFORD TO EAT TWICE IN A DAY AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THRICE, SO, WE SHOULD THINK AND REASON WITHING OURSELVES NOT JUST POST ANYTHING ON HERE . THE GOVERNMENT FORE -RUNNER OF CORRUPTION IN THE SOCIETY , THE PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING TODAY ARE FROM THEM . WE CAN ONLY BLAME THOSE PEOPLE A LITTLE BY STOLEN FROM SUCH CATEGORY OF PEOPLE. AM ONLY BEGGING THE ARM ROBBERS AND KIDNAPPERS THEY SHOULD FACE OUR SO CALL LEADERS THROUGH THAT WE CAN HAVE SOMETHING LIKE REVOLUTION OR WHAT YOU PEOPLE FEEL.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by Fhemmmy: 1:53am On Dec 18, 2009
selingel:

When u look in the dictionary for the meaning of nuisance, you will see the dudes name and his pix there.
jcross22:

LET THEM FACE THE RULE OF LAW B,COS THEY ARE ENEMY OF THE NATION. IN OTHER HAND IF THEY USE THAT TO FRAUD THOSE naughty person POLITICIAN I MEAN OUR LEADERS THAT COULD HAVE BEING BETTER THAN AN HUSSLER . THIS IS NIGERIA WHERE POVERTY HAVE CHANGE OUR MENTALITY OUT OF 150 MILLION PEOPLE HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE HAPPY , HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN AFFORD TO EAT TWICE IN A DAY AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THRICE, SO, WE SHOULD THINK AND REASON WITHING OURSELVES NOT JUST POST ANYTHING ON HERE . THE GOVERNMENT FORE -RUNNER OF CORRUPTION IN THE SOCIETY , THE PROBLEMS WE ARE FACING TODAY ARE FROM THEM . WE CAN ONLY BLAME THOSE PEOPLE A LITTLE BY STOLEN FROM SUCH CATEGORY OF PEOPLE. AM ONLY BEGGING THE ARM ROBBERS AND KIDNAPPERS THEY SHOULD FACE OUR SO CALL LEADERS THROUGH THAT WE CAN HAVE SOMETHING LIKE REVOLUTION OR WHAT YOU PEOPLE FEEL.

Fraud is a crime against the whole nation and i thinnk something has to be done to limit it, even if they cant eradicate it.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by Oboma1(m): 3:15am On Dec 18, 2009
Fhemmmy:

When u look in the dictionary for the meaning of nuisance, you will see the dudes name and his pix there.
Fraud is a crime against the whole nation and i thinnk something has to be done to limit it, even if they cant eradicate it.

You and these guys, did they collect your wife?
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by WilyWily: 11:58am On Dec 18, 2009
selingel:

Yes, we have to face the reality and stop people from glorifying Fraud.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by Enjoyment1(f): 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2009
WilyWily:

Indeed, but we just have to play low on tribal grounds, while screaming loud on fraud and perpetrators.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by Otobroto(f): 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2009
WilyWily:

Crime in Nigeria is now embedded in us. Acknowledge it, accept it, live it, celebrate it, talk about it, but please, don't partake in it.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by Oboma1(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
Can this country ever be good?
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by WilyWily: 7:34pm On Dec 21, 2009
Oboma1:

Can this country ever be good?
Never, only what we need now is Disintegration
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by Enjoyment1(f): 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2009
WilyWily:

Never, only what we need now is Disintegration

This country can never break, and if at all it will, then every local government will be a country (especially in the southern part). We are wiser today!.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by svtuition: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2010
read full detail of atm cloning at www.svtuition.org/2010/06/atm-cloning.html
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by iguita: 12:06pm On May 26, 2015
Oshe oo my pardie. This is one missing part of the story, how do you clone an atm card using just the card number? They must have access to some other resource.
olabukola:
Its can never be possible to clone a card with the 16 digit card number. You can only clone a card with the track one and track two number which is not visible. The algorithm for the tracks can only be read by the machine, the ATM machine gat nothing to do with the 16 digit number on the face of the card. Is the card system in Nigeria diff from other countries?

That Ibo abi Edo/Delta guy Lawal Olalekan is a crook.
Re: Read New Method Used To Steal Money From Atm Machine. by idupaul: 12:17pm On May 26, 2015
olabukola:
Its can never be possible to clone a card with the 16 digit card number. You can only clone a card with the track one and track two number which is not visible. The algorithm for the tracks can only be read by the machine, the ATM machine gat nothing to do with the 16 digit number on the face of the card. Is the card system in Nigeria diff from other countries?

That Ibo abi Edo/Delta guy Lawal Olalekan is a crook.

They haven't revealed the truth yet .. Which yeye cloning Machine and yet they choose to clone only GTB card .. They are working with a GTB insider joor that keeps making new cards for accounts without the owners knowing and they are still protecting the person

(1) (2) (Reply)

N200bn Unpaid Salaries: Federal Civil Servants Threaten Indefinite Strike / Aftermath Of Oluwo’s Defection: We’ve No Secret Deal With Ambode – Lagos PDP / Atiku Asks Court To Stop Buhari, Security Agencies From Interfering With Electio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.