Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? (10963 Views)

Poll: Can a wealthy man find true love

Love doesn't exist so : NO: 17% (9 votes)
His wealth males it impossible so : NO: 7% (4 votes)
Love is real and everywhere so : YES: 50% (26 votes)
He may if he disguises it so : YES: 25% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / Can A Man Ever Please A Woman?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 17, 2011
lumideezle:

Seriously i know a guy who pretended not to have much untill he married he bought 2 houses in abuja that same year and a fleet of cars that year this was someone that was cabbing to see his fiancee b4 she became his wife. U can imagine the wife"s behavior after the houses now, she just dey invite all of us come her husband house just to buga!!! lol

Very interesting story smiley

BABE!:

@OP, Yh he can, but very rare!

I certainly agree
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by kodewrita(m): 9:21am On Mar 18, 2011
If he does not allow the money to go to his head. If he becomes scared of girls being after his money then he will not find it. Simply accept that women want comfort and look for someone that wants comfort + him.

am in a similar situation. loadsamoney and lots of potential mrs Kodewritas. The money draws pple but that doesnt mean some of those pple dont fit the mental image i have drawn all these years.

sometimes what draws them is the belief that you are a guy with a mission. someone with his head screwed on tight. they like a guy going places and its not necessarily about your money. they just want someone who seems to have direction.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by SALady(f): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2011
This is a tricky one actually, considering the plastic life we live today.

I suppose he can find love as soon as he can get over himself and forget about how rich he is.

Sometimes, you just have to keep your eyes on the price.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by kodewrita(m): 4:02pm On Mar 18, 2011
SA Lady:

This is a tricky one actually, considering the plastic life we live today.

I suppose he can find love as soon as he can get over himself and forget about how rich he is.

Sometimes, you just have to keep your eyes on the price.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2011
kodewrita:

If he does not allow the money to go to his head. If he becomes scared of girls being after his money then he will not find it. Simply accept that women want comfort and look for someone that wants comfort + him.

am in a similar situation. loadsamoney and lots of potential mrs Kodewritas. The money draws pple but that doesnt mean some of those pple dont fit the mental image i have drawn all these years.

sometimes what draws them is the belief that you are a guy with a mission. someone with his head screwed on tight. they like a guy going places and its not necessarily about your money. they just want someone who seems to have direction.

This is funny. This vague idea seems like what one would hear from women who don't want to make it seem that they are purely after the money (even though they really are). Someone with a 'direction'. . .someone with 'ambition'. . .someone who is 'going places'. Lol. Of what use is any of these things without money or clear signs of money in the making? It's all the same thing. If you say it's not necessarily about the money then let me see the woman that would lust after a man whose lifelong goal, 'direction', 'ambition', and 'prospect' is to be a successful school teacher (since teaching is his passion and calling). Lets be real please. All these fine words that people bandy about (direction, ambition, drive, prospects, etc) are just very weak euphemisms for MONEY or HOPE of future MONEY. . .however it comes . be it from a lottery or a heist Women don't care how ambitious or driven you are if such ambition, direction, or 'drive' does not bring material comfort sooner than later. At the end of the day after all the long and deceptive grammar it boils down to the money. Forget 'direction' and all that.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by adconline(m): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2011
Go and ask Sir Paul McCartney.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mamagee3(f): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2011
Why don't you ask the widows that had wealthy husbands?

They are in the best position to answer your question.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 20, 2011
^^What is this supposed to mean? undecided
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by desholah(m): 12:13am On Mar 20, 2011
OP.
WHY NOT!!!
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by mamagee3(f): 12:39am On Mar 22, 2011
Adrenaline:

^^What is this supposed to mean? undecided
It means what you read.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Thirst4Lif: 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2011
@Adrenaline

Re: , like a black man calling a fellow black man nig.ga. . . they all nig.gas anyway. . .

Very ignorant statement!
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2011
^^^ What in blazes are you talking about undecided

You people can't just be coming here to drop some useless yarns wey nor make sense oh lol
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Mar 22, 2011
yes.
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2011
Yes in Jesus Name! cheesy
Re: Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? by Abygul(f): 1:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
190: No they cant
ive said it when its time 4 me 2 get married

imma pack my 2009 camry @ home and trek the whole streets of abuja on FOOT lookin for TRUE LOVE~
wearing nuffin but boxerzz

Lols pple will actually tink ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ don kolo b dat. Find anoda way abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happens When There Is Too Much Power In Sex(screenshots) / Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife / The Dirty Secret About Guys Wardrobe [18+ Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.