Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife (10961 Views)

"3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by nauthyman: 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2013
Its funny but its fact,
Do you notice it too?
I remember in my University days, most of my handsome friends hardly had beautiful babes as girl friends, they always get serious with one secrete ugly babes. grin

One of my friend once told me that ugly babes knows how to satisfy handsome guys in fear to be stick to the handsome guy.
they give full satisfaction to them while other beautiful babes would not do, you no them now, they like forming, posing cool,never give way to guys.

I have a uncle who just came back from US, this uncle is handsome but to my suprice his Nigerian wife that came with him was like a beast.
Is it the same thing at your side

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Afam4eva(m): 11:13pm On Mar 28, 2013
I've always wondered too...They date the most beautiful women and sleep with the sexiest ladies but when it's time to settle down they go for less.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by sheedy407(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2013
Simply because dey chased after beautiful girl bfor and if dey marry d same beautiful ones,orda men wuld chase dem even being married.So its better wen u leave ur ugly wife in a bar to buy drinks,u will come bk nd meet her at d same spot cos no one will toast her.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
Odikwa serious issue.
I m a fine man down from head 2 toe, with a broad shoulder & a height of 6ft, 2inches. Yes, don't roll your eyes.
I do strictly fine babes. Though, not yet married. But I m so sure that I ll settle for a beautiful wife. Seriously, if I don't 'won a bami wi nile'.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by MrCork17: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2013
Homebased Nigerian guys are normaly uglier actualy..so I tink the women are doin them a favur (no oofeinse) undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 29, 2013
because dey'v seen it all.

D so called beautiful girls have flying heads, dey would never calm down, excet a few ov dem, like mine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by ChocoChanel: 12:14am On Mar 29, 2013
Thats what you think. "Ugly women" are also in a relationship and do get married too and just like ugly men cheat am sure the same can be said about "ugly women'.
sheedy407: Simply because dey chased after beautiful girl bfor and if dey marry d same beautiful ones,orda men wuld chase dem even being married.So its better wen u leave ur ugly wife in a bar to buy drinks,u will come bk nd meet her at d same spot cos no one will toast her.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by ChocoChanel: 12:15am On Mar 29, 2013
But the guy is not even all that lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 29, 2013
What is the definition of ugly? Do you know that what you consider as being ugly might be very beautiful to others. One man's food is the other's poison.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 29, 2013
Hmmmm

You Know what i think.

I think Good Looking Guys don't suffer from as much insecurity

So we date whoever

As opposed to an ugly guy who goes out of his way to pull a really beautiful woman to make up for his own insecurities he may feel

The same with Tall Guys and Short Guys

Ugly Dudes do More to Pull Fly Women.

The good Looking Guy doesn't have those insecurities....We Just Date whoever is attractive to Us.

The World is Better When you are Beautiful. cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by pleep(m): 2:04am On Mar 29, 2013
I wouldn't mind shackin up with a less than stellar Indian chick... but no other race.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Mynd44: 2:51am On Mar 29, 2013
I don't know how true this is but maybe cos they have seen it all and realise that physical beauty is over-rated

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by stefanlover: 2:56am On Mar 29, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't know how true this is but maybe cos they have seen it all and realise that physical beauty is over-rated

This answer need to be flying all over the internet for all those wondering.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by nekaa(f): 9:10am On Mar 29, 2013
U need x-ray eyes to see the beauty on the inside.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Afam4eva(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2013
nekaa: U need x-ray eyes to see the beauty on the inside.
I just checked your profile picture and i must confess that you're stunning. Is nekaa same as "Nneka"?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Mynd44: 9:19am On Mar 29, 2013
Smh......
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
I just checked your profile picture and i must confess that you're stunning. Is nekaa same as "Nneka"?
afam re u ok have u forgotten u re a moderator ! y re u toasting neekaa!
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Fussbot: 10:15am On Mar 29, 2013
Lol..bt na true sha..and vice versa
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by nauthyman: 10:18am On Mar 29, 2013
same discussion came up in my office among the G, a guy said so called ugly babes get the most better and tight G spot not like the beautiful babes that everyone have registered inside.

Another guy said, ugly girls knows how to pamper and treat fine boy, they are proud of their fine boy handsomeness and they will never misbehave with them as house wife.

A lady came in to our discussion and said, some handsome guys are gold digger or goal getter, they no ugly babes to be quiet and and mostly reserve and career person, that fine boys chase ugly career babes for finance security. shocked shocked shocked grin Lolz

so many opinion,
i will post more of what they say latter

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by nauthyman: 10:19am On Mar 29, 2013
If you be fine boy check your babe, what is the reason why you dey date am grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by ChocoChanel: 10:26am On Mar 29, 2013
Sorry to say this but this is utter rubbish filled with fallacies and generalisations. So you saying all beautuful women are whores and stupid and are not successful. Wow are you for real? Seriously? Its like me saying all handsome men are players or are not quality husbands which would be totally untrue. Maybe you had bad experiences in the past but that does not mean you need to generalise. But hey i guess we are all entitiled to our own opinions and one mans poison is another mans meat. A bad woman is a bad women irrespective of her looks. Just like a bad man is a bad man and can cheat irrespective of his looks. Character etc is what determines a person"s behavior not whether they are beautiful or ugly.=nauthyman]same discussion came up in my office among the G, a guy said so called ugly babes get the most better and tight G spot not like the beautiful babes that everyone have registered inside.

Another guy said, ugly girls knows how to pamper and treat fine boy, they are proud of their fine boy handsomeness and they will never misbehave with them as house wife.

A lady came in to our discussion and said, some handsome guys are gold digger or goal getter, they no ugly babes to be quiet and and mostly reserve and career person, that fine boys chase ugly career babes for finance security. shocked shocked shocked grin Lolz

so many opinion,
i will post more of what they say latter [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by MajorJ(m): 10:43am On Mar 29, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Hmmmm

You Know what i think.

I think Good Looking Guys don't suffer from as much insecurity

So we date whoever

As opposed to an ugly guy who goes out of his way to pull a really beautiful woman to make up for his own insecurities he may feel

The same with Tall Guys and Short Guys

Ugly Dudes do More to Pull Fly Women.

The good Looking Guy doesn't have those insecurities....We Just Date whoever is attractive to Us.

The World is Better When you are Beautiful. cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Tolexander: 11:07am On Mar 29, 2013
Cos the beautiful ones are not yet born!

Nature always find its way to balance the beauty with the beast (remember the beauty and the beast).

If two beautiful lovers marry, the offsprings will be to beautiful. (excess of everything, including beauty, is not good)
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:15am On Mar 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
mr.man. Face the topic, ok?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by MrCork17: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2013
Am hand some and I always settle for super model look alikes (half cast babes)wink
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by x2lambo(m): 11:27am On Mar 29, 2013
Beautiful is in the eyes of beer holder
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by MrCork17: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2013
x2lambo: Beautiful is in the eyes of beer holder

..errm only if u based in Nigeria.. (no oofeinse)undecided
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 29, 2013
........To balance the equation.... grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mynd_44: I don't know how true this is but maybe cos they have seen it all and realise that physical beauty is over-rated

U sd it all!
Most of d so called pretty gals do nt hav good character. Funny thing is,u'd be shocked, if he tells u d time nd effort dat went into wooing d 'ugly' girl as against d pretty.
It is also hard for ppl to agree dat any gal d handsome guy dates is pretty.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 29, 2013
I think that the saying "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" says it all.
We have different tastes, which is good.

I am a lady, yet I think that what I am to tell, happens to gentleman as well. Sometimes when I am around my female friends and we see men on TV or somewhere in a restaurant one will say: "Hey, this guy over there is cute / sexy / handsome etc." And another will say: "Do you really think so? Noooo, he is not my cup of tea."

Also consider that personality can make people extremely attractive. My ex was actually not my type when we met but when I got to know him, I found he was the most handsome man alive. The reverse can be the case too, you meet a person, man or woman, of extraordinary beauty and after a while you don't see this beauty anymore because the person is boring, lacks manners or something else.

I think beauty is indeed overrated. When you truly love someone, you will love this person also when beauty fades. And seeing this person with a loving heart will make this person always beautiful, even in sickness or just when the person has a "bad-face" day due to stress or something else.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2013
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys End Up Marrying Urgly Wife by ChocoChanel: 12:48pm On Mar 29, 2013
Well said smiley
carefreewannabe: I think that the saying "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" says it all.
We have different tastes, which is good.

I am a lady, yet I think that what I am to tell, happens to gentleman as well. Sometimes when I am around my female friends and we see men on TV or somewhere in a restaurant one will say: "Hey, this guy over there is cute / sexy / handsome etc." And another will say: "Do you really think so? Noooo, he is not my cup of tea."

Also consider that personality can make people extremely attractive. My ex was actually not my type when we met but when I got to know him, I found he was the most handsome man alive. The reverse can be the case too, you meet a person, man or woman, of extraordinary beauty and after a while you don't see this beauty anymore because the person is boring, lacks manners or something else.

I think beauty is indeed overrated. When you truly love someone, you will love this person also when beauty fades. And seeing this person with a loving heart will make this person always beautiful, even in sickness or just when the person has a "bad-face" day due to stress or something else.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) / Important Info For All Romancelanders (must Read ) / Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.