Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are (695 Views)

Breast & Ikebe!! Bold And Sexy Woman Strips Down To Celebrate Her Birthday!! / Chidera Eggerue Marks International Women's Day In Style, Encourages Women / Big, Bold And Beautiful Women Stun In Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by Anuoluwapo23(f): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2017
I dedicate this thread to all the Strong,weak,bold,beautiful Women on Nairaland..I love ya all...

And always remember you are wonderfully made.

Don't let anybody talk you down.

And make sure your boyfriend/husband get you the itel s31 cox it's what you need as a woman s good selfie phone cheesy
Stay Blessed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by professorfal: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2017
" And always remember you are wonderfully made"

you lot love to keep telling yourself that. if you aren't you aren't, if you are you don't need approbation or compliment from anyone.
Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by Anuoluwapo23(f): 12:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
CC: lalasticlala Seun
Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Most times, we are dissatisfied with how we look and battle countless insecurities. Not realizing we look most beautiful when we think we don't. We all should know how great and beautiful we are by loving US, which is the key. wink

Wetin I dey type sef grin cheesy

Wooz, HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY to us. kiss kiss
Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by Splinz(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Aderola15:
Most times, we are dissatisfied with how we look and battle countless insecurities. Not realizing we look most beautiful when we think we don't. We all should know how great and beautiful we are by loving US, which is the key. wink

Clarify the bold immediately, or get slammed for being a...

Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Splinz:

Clarify the bold immediately, or get slammed for being a...
A les?? shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by kolamilan(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
what is the difference Women's day and Mother's Day ? female dey enjoy sha.
Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Anuoluwapo23:
I dedicate this thread to all the Strong,weak,bold,beautiful Women on Nairaland..I love ya all...

And always remember you are wonderfully made.

Don't let anybody talk you down.

Stay Blessed.

Thanks my dear
Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Walks out of thread
Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Women are the salt of the world.smiley

To the Ladies: Know your worth and make your life count positively.

Happy Women's day smiley
Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
kiss
Aderola15:

Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Alesandese:
Women are the salt of the world.smiley

To the Ladies: Know your worth and make your life count positively.

Happy Women's day smiley
clean fact cool kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
ChrisAirforce1:
Walks out of thread
Y?
Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by slimthugchimee(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
spits on thread undecided
Re: Happy International Women's Day.... Stay Strong, Bold And Beautiful, You Are by Divay22(f): 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Women we are

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Airforce Note Went Viral After Killing His GF / What Are Those Habits You Stopped Doing Even When You Love Doing Them? / Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.