Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,661 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? (685 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Do You Feel Nervous When The Thought Of Getting Married Someday Sets In? / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2017
As long as we are flesh and bones..
we will always or rather almost fall for temptations..
Have you ever come so close or had the thought of cheating on your partner with a guy or a lady?
share your experiences..
Mine was in school with our assistant class rep...
We were close and friendly with each other, she is in a serious relationship with a guy but our friendship was beginning to get intimate..
There was a night on whatsap during conversation, things got intimate and she left her hostel to mine by 11pm that night..(she was Hot)
she and my ex were besties and i was a friend to her boyfriend..
She finally came, the stage was set, sex was closer, i was 99% down, but i thought about it and i invited a female neighbour to spend the night with her while i pass the night in her room....
So guys share yours.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2017
dem no dey tink am na...it jst happens

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
dem no dey tink am na...it jst happens
lol so you always fall?
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2017
Nobody thinks of cheating until they are faced with that temptation
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:12pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Nobody thinks of cheating until they are faced with that temptation
so you never thought of the possibility of lashing twaci, if you are in Nigeria.. tongue
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by Twaci(f): 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
so you never thought of the possibility of lashing twaci, if you are in Nigeria.. tongue

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
so you never thought of the possibility of lashing t.waci, if you are in Nigeria.. tongue
is that a question?
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
is that a question?
lol its not..
sorry sir.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2017
[quote author=Twaci post=54554493][/quote]where do you get these names from?
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
I wonder what will make one think of such.
I'm just 3 years In marriage that is not anything near perfect. But we are working on it daily. Never allow the challenges of marriage to push you out
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by REIIGN(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2017
#TeamVirgin smiley
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
lol its not..
sorry sir.
you like trouble lol
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2017
REIIGN:
#TeamVirgin smiley
my father is a virgin.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by REIIGN(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
my father is a virgin.
God bless your father, bruh. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2017
sdkalu:
I wonder what will make one think of such.
I'm just 3 years In marriage that is not anything near perfect. But we are working on it daily. Never allow the challenges of marriage to push you out
so uve never thought of cheating at any moment, even when the possibility presents itself.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:27pm On Mar 13, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
you like trouble lol
lol very much.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by Amarabae(f): 6:29pm On Mar 13, 2017
I dey mad? My hubby has everything I need in a man.. goodlucking,rich,caring,lovely, and
he is a lion in the other room. Hahahahahaha.
Cheating is a shameless act and only shameless people indulge in it. Lack of self control is not an excuse pls.
Plus when patners have a great sex life, the probability of cheating is low.. also cheating exposes a union to Stds infections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by WHITEWIZARD(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Amarabae:
I dey mad? My hubby has everything I need in a man.. goodlucking,rich,caring,lovely, and
Cheating is a shameless act and only shameless people indulge in it. Lack of self control is not an excuse pls.
Plus when patners have a great sex life, the probability of cheating is low.. also cheating exposes a union to Stds infections.
hmm are you married?
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2017

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Cheating on your partner? by Chelseafan1: 8:40pm On Mar 13, 2017
Amarabae:

You always talk like the perfect kind of wife. Does that mean there are no problems whatsoever in your marriage?

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women Do With The Admiration They Have For Men They Cant Have? / Top Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single Even At 40 / Very Urgent!!! A Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.