Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,616 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) (41839 Views)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
cry cry
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by tmgold007(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
But the guy childhood rough ooooo.....
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by rawgurl(f): 1:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I smell Lies, stupid thread done just to make front page.
shocked
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by ruggedtimi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Moreoffaith(m): 1:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
THOSE PEOPLE MUST BE A BAYERN FAN, THAT WAS HOW THEY RAPE POOR ARSENAL LAST NIGHT..

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Charlieoyi: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Funny thing is that this thing has been happening since time immemorial and it's still happening and will keep happening.Parents have a very important role to play when it comes to this issue.Parents have to keep a close watch on their children like they do with their phones.Brothers molest sisters,Nephews molest niece,uncles molest brothers daughters,home lesson teachers molest students,house boy or gal molest children and the list is endless! What is my major point? DO NOT TOTALLY TRUST NOBODY WITH YOUR KIDS!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by JustGuy(m): 1:18pm On Mar 08, 2017
Everyone has a story to tell. I just hope our parents learn.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Dyt(f): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
It's a crazy world we live in

A few months bavk
I read on here how a 23yr old guy abused a 4yr old boy

Deep sigh
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Uzoigwe1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
I think the guy is a courageous dude who want to open the eyes of various parents and wards on the evil going on under their nose.. I wish parents and wards will educate their kids to ask questions and demand answers when necessary. If kids believe in their parents, they will open up to them and reports issues when they happen. God help our society!

2 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by thorpido(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Some people"s comments.smh
That's why people who get abused don't speak up and abusers get away with it.

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by oskaaay(m): 1:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Indeed parents/guardians should get the 70% blame shocked shocked shocked

Its good to have a listening hear as parent/guardian.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Kyase(m): 1:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I was abused more than 15 times by Aunty Esther but i have no regret
I enjoyed it grin grin grin grin
Lol yeye
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by bettercreature(m): 1:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kyase:

Lol yeye
Lol it was a serious enjoyment,imagine a 10yrs old dealing with a 24years old big titttts lady.It was far enjoyable than Bayern raping Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by eightsin(m): 1:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
I believe the op cos I have been molested while in primary 4 or 5... by one useless family friend my grandma said came from our village. He put his curved dick in between my laps. Mehn... I just want to see the Flaggo.t and fight him now... I don suffer
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by elantraceey(f): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
I've been close to quite a number of guys who happen to tell me their story at some point in time and it always begins with an assault as young as 5-14 and it made me very cautious with my siblings, sometimes I look at my younger ones and I'm like what kind of pleasure could they derive from these little children? but low and behold it happened to one of them under our noses and I knew about it long after the perpetrator has left our house, I couldn't even bring myself to tell my parents.

Parents, guardians should really be careful to their children and get to understand them when they object some instructions, before forcing your child to go somewhere or be with someone, get to find out why. There's a reason behind every stubbornness.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
Is it called molestation if you enjoyed it?I was raped but Yea, it was sweet.

NB: I was molested by a girl.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Kyase(m): 1:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
bettercreature:
Lol it was a serious enjoyment,imagine a 10yrs old dealing with a 24years old big titttts lady.It was far enjoyable than Bayern raping Arsenal
Lol, I was a victim too, I was around 8 and 9 drilling a 19 to 21 years lady, in fact na me the tell her say e sweet and I no tell anybody . We continued doing it for like 5 years, like twice a week until she come marry, I miss her then sha.

In fact as I grow like this sef in 2O12 I was raped and I like it by nurse Esther.

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by XaintJoel20: 1:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
Time will fail me if I am to narrate my own version of child molestation.

I first had a feeling of it when I was in Kindergarten.

So sad...

It's real...
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by bettercreature(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kyase:

Lol, I was a victim too, I was around 8 and 9 drilling a 19 to 21 years lady, in fact na me the tell her say e sweet and I no tell anybody . We continued doing it for like 5 years, like twice a week until she come marry, I miss her then sha.

In fact as I grow like this sef in 2O12 I was raped and I like it by nurse Esther.
Lol such is life! Opportunity comes but once

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
veacea:
Let me go and read the story first

I don't know what to right jawe
Then you could have left it.

10 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Kyase(m): 1:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
bettercreature:
Lol such is life! Opportunity comes but once
I tell you
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
Why are reverend fathers always in d scandal of molesting boys? And it's more repulsive that they distribute holy communion to those in the state of grace. Sincerely the catholic church has to look into this issue.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by robosky02(m): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
its not only the girl boys too are abused

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by ChiefSweetus: 1:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
All these, only you.. Oboy, na only you waka come??
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
You speak about depression? They laugh.

Say you're schizophrenic? They roll their eyes.

Say you're suicidal? They cheer you to get on with it.

Now, they celebrate sexual abuse of little boys and wear their own abuse like a badge of honour.
What the hell is wrong with you lot?!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by numericalguy(m): 1:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I smell Lies, stupid thread done just to make front page.

The guilty are always afraid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Ngokafor(f): 1:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Asuokaa:
I remember when I was 8, our house girl den I rmbr her name Grace she made me sleep with and made sure I never told my mom or else I would be beaten to death.. I did this for years b4 I was set free affected me till I gave my life to Christ and Jesus set me sexual urge and lust

I usually see ladies saying havin been exploited sexually ask some boys ull be shocked that what women go tru r small compared to what we boys go tru in the hands of house girls, aunties and neighbours older dan us

.......I dont doubt your persinal experience but if you had bothered to read the story,you will find out that the man narrating the story was sexually molested as a boy by a grown man

....Therefore i dont know where you got the statistics that boys are more sexually abused by 'aunties' e.t.c than girls.

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Amoto94(m): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Boys sexual abuse is real and it's happening almost at the same rate as girls sexual abuse, parents should be doing their jobs by protecting their kids from rampaging paedophiles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thank God the guy is not a homo.

Such sad childhood.

Parents should stop forcing their wards to like a person. Once Jnr doesn't like, don't push it.

Children are very forgiving so if they insist they don't want to play with a person, know something is wrong.

The guy should trace that reverend father if possible. He is the most dangerous of them all.

His neighbor's husband is also clearly gay. Yuck!
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by SycophanticGoat: 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wtf!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.