Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) (41836 Views)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by RealityShot: 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2017
Intellect20:
I have said this and will continue to say it...MORE BOYS ARE ABUSED THAN GIRLS! BOYS ARE MADE TO SUCK IT UP FOR BEING BOYS/MEN. MOST OF THESE BOYS WERE AND ARE BEING ABUSED BY AUNTIES, FEMALE COUSINS, SISTER'S FRIENDS, MOTHER'S FRIENDS, HOUSE GIRLS(NOTORIOUS), E.T.C.
Even uncles TOO
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by RealityShot: 5:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I smell Lies, stupid thread done just to make front page.
Are you angry because you secret deeds is being discussed?

You sound like you either did it or are doing it!

If you have not seen or heard of it first hand.. Shut up and learn!
{for your children's sake}

Boys are being sexually molested daily by both gay men and "straight" girls

3 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
RealityShot:

Even uncles TOO

Just speaking specifically of women abusing young boys!
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by vicben27(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
sexual abuse/molestation is very real wen it comes to d male child! i still see. d bitch dat molested me a d age of 7 d bitch. thinks i've forgoten 22yrs ago is a. very long time but. d. memories ar stil fresh! sadly enough. she. is a cousin of mine ,nw married with four kids.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ngokafor:

.......I dont doubt your persinal experience but if you had bothered to read the story,you will find out that the man narrating the story was sexually molested as a boy by a grown man

....Therefore i dont know where you got the statistics that boys are more sexually abused by 'aunties' e.t.c than girls.

Take this from me...

There are MANY female abusers out there in this our country, even tho some of you don't believe it.

Just protect your sons from them (and the pervert men too)
And God will crown your effort.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by aboystar: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
[i]I am wondering why did girls in the teens and early twenties love to abuse little defenseless boys. I was also abused by an aunt a neighbor (aunty Nwogor) in her early twenties and I as little as 8, she did a lot of terrible things to me, make me do different serious servicing for her, but for the fact that I am inquisitive, I kept my mouth shut. She did the same to many other children too which I know, she chooses who to use out of many of us because our house then was a civilian barrack on Akinwunmi Street Alagomeji yaba in Lagos.
With what I have seen here I come to see the case as part of life, it just happens to you like you are destined to experience such things or maybe that you are a prime target of the devil. When it happens to you and you kept quiet it cause a lot of emotional trauma that you carry into adult and may change your orientation for life.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Topestbilly(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:

One way reasoning, u think guys don't get rape too.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by KanwuliaExtra: 9:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmmmmmm
All na "African Values" na. cheesy

EVERY FORM OF ABUSE starts from A MAN.

You reap what you sow!

A man abuses a female/male child who grow up abuse another female/male child.

The sickening, vicious cycle continues.

Na MAN dey start am, ALWAYS.

Fact! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by veacea: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
Reiyvinn:
Then you could have left it.

Or middle sef since na right no be write tongue
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by skillz111(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please tell us the first time you lied
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
When I was a kid, our househelp used to abuse me sexually....one day she forgot to abuse me, so I said Aunty, you have not abused me today...was I wrong tongue
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Xone3(f): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2017
1 in 4 girls and 1 in 10 boys are sexually assaulted every day. A lot of boys are being sexually assaulted but find it difficult to speak out.
Stop child sexual abuse.
See it, speak up Report it.
Child helpline 08008008001 Tollfree

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by 2SWT(f): 10:07am On Mar 09, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I don't think so, I know this guy personally, he's a guy some of us respect alot I don't think he will just wake up and start typing stuffs like this
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Cutehector(m): 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
2SWT:
I don't think so, I know this guy personally, he's a guy some of us respect alot I don't think he will just wake up and start typing stuffs like this
whatsapp me ur account number
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Gmajor:
this story get as e be oh. is the guy a rape magnet?
That's what happens when the devil wants to take control of one's life
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Kesterkendra:
and am here nobody wants to molest me..lwkmd
I could make u meet ur molesters lol!
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Kesterkendra(m): 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
kelvinrhs:
I could make u meet ur molesters lol!
thanks but no thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.