Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,201 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) (1337 Views)

When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? / How Much Do You Give Your Parents As Monthly Stipend? / What Is The Craziest Thing Your Parents Ever Told You? (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2019
"When last did you send your dad and mom recharge card?

me on Christmas Eve

mtn #1500
glo #1500

"The difference is clear ".

Cc; lalasticala

Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:35am On Dec 28, 2019
I'm sure your parents didn't publish receipt of your school fees payment in a magazine after making payment.

Meanwhile, nice deed from you but keeping it private is best!

15 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by Larryfest(m): 10:43am On Dec 28, 2019
You sent them both recharge card of #3k and are already making a federal case about it

3 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 28, 2019
My sweet mum

My dad

grin grin grin
Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by Amanee(f): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2019
Lol

Some people here bear the weight of their family's finances and you'll never see them make noise about it. You just sent airtime of 3k that some people here dash beggars and you're opening thread

6 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2019
Amanee:
Lol

Some people here bear the weight of their family's finances and you'll never see them make noise about it. You just sent airtime of 3k that some people here dash beggars and you're opening thread

grin
Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 28, 2019
We use VTU these days. Can't stress me mom eye lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by wordbank(m): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2019
I been dey expect to see your dad and mom in the moon
Your mom now

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by nanauju(f): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2019
Nice one...doing good to our parents is very necessary, but telling us about it is totally unnecessary

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by SMBH: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2019
fieryy:
My sweet mum

My dad

grin grin grin

I have this application that can reconstruct the missing part of the face on your profile picture. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
SMBH:

I have this application that can reconstruct the missing part of the face on your profile picture. grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

You have to know what it looks like to be able to reconstruct it grin
Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by SMBH: 3:08pm On Dec 28, 2019
fieryy:

You have to know what it looks like to be able to reconstruct it grin

Nah I dont have to...
Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2019
SMBH:

Nah I dont have to...

Wishing you the best then. I'd love to see the final result grin
Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by Hollawaley(m): 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
We use VTU these days. Can't stress me mom eye lipsrsealed

Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by SMBH: 6:27pm On Dec 28, 2019
fieryy:

Wishing you the best then. I'd love to see the final result grin

Ah ah ah ah... I was just kidding.

But on a serious note, it is possible to reconstruct a face that would look pretty much like you given that picture.

The power of science. grin grin

I might build such an app someday.

Meanwhile, you are ��� (hot)
Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by Fairview1: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2019
Amanee:
Lol

C'mon bruv!

This is just a sheer reminder of that which is necessary that we forget to do most times.
Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by Amanee(f): 10:39am On Dec 29, 2019
Fairview1:

C'mon bruv!

This is just a sheer reminder of that which is necessary that we forget to do most times.

First off, I'm female

Secondly, we already know that except you didn't grow up in a typical African home where your parents feel entitled to your earnings, you'll practically share your salary with them.

It. Is. An. Unwritten. Rule

And no be today

It's not ideal, but that's what it is. A lot of people do that and more and we don't see them make a fuss about it
Re: When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:45am On Dec 29, 2019
grin grin grin

Well done. Some of us dont wait until Christmas to send a token fa wink

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone Who Was Once Mad? / South Africa Lady Exposes Her Late Brother's Wife's Secret Affair At His Funeral / Your Greatest Mistake Will Be To Ever Confide In Your Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.