Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,533 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) (41838 Views)

My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife / When Last Did You Do This To Your Parents? (Photos) / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Prinszevor(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
I eyes de open God help us
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
elantraceey:
I've been close to quite a number of guys who happen to tell me their story at some point in time and it always begins with an assault as young as 5-14 and it made me very cautious with my siblings, sometimes I look at my younger ones and I'm like what kind of pleasure could they derive from these little children? but low and behold it happened to one of them under our noses and I knew about it long after the perpetrator has left our house, I couldn't even bring myself to tell my parents.

Parents, guardians should really be careful to their children and get to understand them when they object some instructions, before forcing your child to go somewhere or be with someone, get to find out why. There's a reason behind every stubbornness.

Please share the story, who knows whose kids you might save.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by gibzzhd: 2:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
eightsin:
I believe the op cos I have been molested while in primary 4 or 5... by one useless family friend my grandma said came from our village. He put his curved dick in between my laps. Mehn... I just want to see the Flaggo.t and fight him now... I don suffer
Thank God u escape been gay.many just continued enjoying it and are today gay.hello!!! are u sure in ended at laptop and no asstop.lolz

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Prinszevor(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I smell Lies, stupid thread done just to make front page.
who say na Lia abi na u talkam

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by krak101(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
I smell yeye... Y always you
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by AkinPhysicist: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by AkinPhysicist: 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ekakamba:
Seconded! It's a Zoo with inane leaders, journalists, bloggers, scammers etc.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by evexx1(f): 2:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Parents need to pay full attention to their kids. Parenting isn't just about providing the necessary things for your child, it entails listening to your child and trying to understand how they feel.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by midworld: 2:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
Child molestation is real. I have been a victim severally. If little children can open their mouth and tell you what they have experienced, you will weep for them.

I was very cute when I was quite small. I have this very big friend that always takes me to his house to watch movies. Most times he will drive other children but will not drive me. There was a particular after I will never forget. After staying some time at his place, I need to go home. As I was at the door, just about to close it. He just held my face and gave me a very deep kiss about twice. It really felt strange. Being a little boy of about 10yrs. I stopped going to his house from that day.

That same age I had another experience, this time. with a far older lady. Aunt fili we called her then. She lived in the next compound to us. One particular day, she called me to her room. Removed her clothes and told me to do same. Then told me to come on top of her, guiding my dick into her, going up and down. What I was actually doing, I don't know. This lady was quite old. About 20yrs.

Then came another girl in my compound, she was older than me with about 6years. When every body was away for work, she will rush me to the bathroom and lie down, telling me to lie on top her and make love to her. This continued for a very long time till they packed out of that compound.

Later I became friends with a guy. They just came to Lagos from Port Harcourt. He was quite older than me. I was about 11 while he was about 18. This guy taught me what nearly destroyed my life. This guy introduced me to the world of masturbation. Every day he will take me to their house, as his mother was not always around, and we will pull our clothes and start masturbating. I became so addicted to it, that it continued till my adult age. How I broke free from it was a miracle. At about 22, I just woke up one morning and decided I will stop it, and that was the end.

Like I said, if little children will tell you what they go through and see every time, you will never allow them out of your sight.

Because of what I went through , I hardly allow my children out of the house, even when other children are playing inside the compound. I make sure they have all they need.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Bitterleafsoup: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
Uzoigwe1:
Our society is corrupt, people take advantage of others and always expect them to keep quite. I believe a lot of young male kids has being subjected to this. But God will help our society. i which i will have the courage to tell mine with my secondary school French teacher (female) or with our house help who was far far older than me. May God help our society. Wrong or right? Any form of vices is wrong!!!
Thanks for sharing this is so common we need to talk about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by AreaFada2: 2:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
nickxtra:
I was a victim. My Neigbhour's daughter, Mercy (about 19 yrs then) and I (about 10 yrs then). During boju boju(hide and seek) game.

We were discussing one day. A group of guys. I was shocked to hear how many said they were abused by a house girl, a tenant's wife (whose husband was away from home), a female neighbour, a female family friend, a "nice neighbourhood aunty" and others.

I was speechless. And none of the guys ever told their parents. Till today.

Most admitted that the abuse affected how they deal with women and reduced their trust in women.

Paedophilia is endemic in 9ja. Both men & women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Kesterkendra(m): 2:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
and am here nobody wants to molest me..lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
From now on, I will run from all Onoriodes.

I've never really trusted the name before. It has scary ring to it sef.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by AkinPhysicist: 2:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
I have at least one brother who I know for a fact was abused by our house-gal. In fact, I am almost sure that the reason I was not abused as a child was because I was not very attractive when I was small (However, now I am an adonis with women calling 24/7). This issue of sexual abuse of children is not taken seriously enough - especially when the victims are boys.

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
bizme:
From now on, I will run from all Onoriodes.
I've never really trusted the name before. It has scary ring to it sef.

Hahahahhahaha u r funny oooo
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Originalsly: 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmmmm.....International Women's Day.... and men are speaking out about being sexually abused... while the women remain silent... I guess too traumatized to relive the ordeal.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by eightsin(m): 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
gibzzhd:

Thank God u escape been gay.many just continued enjoying it and are today gay.hello!!! are u sure in ended at laptop and no asstop.lolz

Lol. It didn't exceed Laptop. I don't know why I can't still forget that incident cos it's been a very long time. In the 90s. Ehn! That time that boys II men used to rain. Joke apart, it was a nightmare cos d memory kept coming into my head. The Op, actually brought that back.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by zanga420: 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Asuokaa:
I remember when I was 8, our house girl den I rmbr her name Grace she made me sleep with and made sure I never told my mom or else I would be beaten to death.. I did this for years b4 I was set free affected me till I gave my life to Christ and Jesus set me sexual urge and lust

I usually see ladies saying havin been exploited sexually ask some boys ull be shocked that what women go tru r small compared to what we boys go tru in the hands of house girls, aunties and neighbours older dan us
men pass through a lot. It's unfortunate our society configuration doesn't help matters. If you talk who'll believe you. If the believe, who cares. So why look like a cry cry baby, they tell you, 'man up'

Do we talk of in marriage and homes, we go through emotional torture and blackmail. It's well.
Lucky for the ladies, if the open up, the society at least helps them a bit. For us who do we cry to. 'Cry to ur momma' lol.
Besides in the case of lady to boys molestation, they ladies are so cunny like serpent that it becomes a setup, blackmail and hard to deal with. Same with the male beasts. It's unfortunate
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by nkemma54(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:

it aint lies. got my share of sexual abuse at 5. she was older. opened my world to urges and lust. no one except my bae knows, till date.
i recently heard of a 6yr old girl who has been secretly abused for a year without anyone knowing. The married man with 4 kids buys her sweets to keep her quiet. so before u spill ur guts next time, think, 'that shlt might just be true'.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by chiefolododo(m): 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Worsecreature
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin grin I was abused more than 15 times by Aunty Esther but i have no regret
I enjoyed it grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 08, 2017

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by andyanders: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
neocortex:
The problem with this victim's story is that he chose to share it on the
international women's day, it won't be taken serious as it would if it
didn't coincide with women's day.

How can we reduce sexual abuse when victims keep quiet.

All those shouting "liar" aren't that bright.

Note that he was advising parents to watch over their children and who they allow them stay with. These days, too many young men becoming gay every day.Choosing such a day is good better because it's a day marked for women.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by khalhokage(m): 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
Mine was with our 16 yo house help Maryjane, I was 8.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by goingape1: 3:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by emerich(m): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
Nice thread, such a relieve to finally see a means to share my own ordeal, was about 9 yrs, there was this cute calabar lady, she was our landlord's daughter, should be sixteen then, was a friend of my aunt, she do come around to watch some movies in our house, she had some pretty older and younger sisters whom kept numerous boyfriends with the consent of their mum cos she owned a restaurant, when ever she comes around she would tell me to put my hand inside heart blouse and be fumbling with her breast, it continued for a very long time until when she negotiated with my aunt to have me alone with her when my parents left for work, she came in through the back door and made my aunt keep vigil for her at the front door, it was a face me I face you apartment, she engaged me in lots of erotic moves back then that made me addicted to sex at a tender age, my left her shop some minutes later towards the house and she was informed by my aunt to leave via the back door, it ended after that 1 episode but I looked forward to rematch afterwards, I started going into homes that had lil girls to engage them in what I learnt, and was shocked that most lil girls of my age then were experienced, it stopped when we left the neighborhood and I never had sex again till I was an adult because I became very shy afterwards although engaged in masturbation, a habit I learnt while in the boarding school but glad I stopped when I knew Christ. Moral....... Parents should always interact with their kids and monitor closely those in whose care they entrust their kids, and some neighborhood aren't safe in bringing up kids, if you want to have a lovely home please take note of the schools, company and neighborhood your wards are.

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by 9jamusicanalyst(m): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Jindu..I see u have gone far and wide
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Esdb3: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Lies?! Are you mad. If you don't know what people have gone through stfu bitch
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Freshprime(m): 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2017
L

1 Like

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by kullozone(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
GloriaNinja:

This an example of someone who'll do shakara for guys outside, then go back home to molest her neighbour's 6year old son.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Missmossy(f): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thats evil!! Abuse like this affect the lives of its victims in the long run. Thats why parents who have no time for their kids should try not to have kids at all rather than subjecting them to the whims of these predators. Its so disheartening, lot of terrible occurrences happen everyday. Both gender aint safe anymore.
Re: Man Sexually Molested/harassed Shares Story Also Advises Parents (PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abbeyme:
It happens to men as well?
You don't know ??,
It is very prevalent, but most men just lock up and say nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russia: New Mum ‘throws Another Woman’s Baby To His Death( Pix) / See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.