Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,490 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

#BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (41207 Views)

BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by JudasIsCucumber: 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

Your name is not Ekemini Ekerette

But

KEMEN the sexual assaulter!!

I just read your gibberish and you obviously aren't remorseful.
You don't believe there'a anything wrong in what you've done and it's all in our perception..

You were disqualified for over-playing your game abi Your game strategy was to take advantage of sleeping female housemates right??

I expected to hear/read something remorseful from a contrite heart, or you think we are the housemates you lied to that 'that is how you sleep'.
We saw it all Ete.

You are a shame to manhood and your manhood

Born liar, not only did you lie about your age but you're now lying about what was watched by all.

Now I'm so sad that the rumour of your suicide isn't true.
Thank u bro
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by bhayorking007: 7:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pls....just let this dude be...he made a mistake...and he made apologies for it...
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by bhayorking007: 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pls....just let this dude be...he made a mistake...and he made apologies for it.....
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by midehi2(f): 7:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Yet some ladies on here openly supported his disgraceful act...I noticed one moniker in particular Midehi2 or something (Really shameful coming from a lady). I decided not to respond to this person's post yesterday 'cause I thought sometimes it's best to let ignorant people learn on their own.

©YBR
what is this thing saying sef, swerve if you don't have better things to write.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Different version to d story,person wey lie and person wey say truth.God dey watch
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by dopesamuel: 7:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

You don't believe there'a anything wrong in what you've done and it's all in our perception..

You were disqualified for over-playing your game abi Your game strategy was to take advantage of sleeping female housemates right??

I expected to hear/read something remorseful from a contrite heart, or you think we are the housemates you lied to that 'that is how you sleep'.
We saw it all Ete.

Born liar, not only did you lie about your age but you're now lying about what was watched by all.

hasnt d guy nt apologise already.
So wat shout he nw do abt it. Pls some people should b sensible. The young man has don wat he is surpose to do
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by jaysliky(m): 7:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Some of you insulting him knows if they were in his shoes dey would have made the same move

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by repogirl(f): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
So the game is all about sex or what exactly? undecided
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by sandrahnaub(f): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Are you any better?

Pls shut up!!!
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
midehi2:

what is this thing saying sef, swerve if you don't have better things to write.
Lol seriously? You openly supported a potential rapist here & you still won't take corrections? Even the guy himself knew what he did was wrong and has apologized. Done with you, you were just a scapegoat. #Nighty

©YBR
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by fof1: 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

U ARE NOT AN ANGEL NEITHER ARE U A BETTER MAN,INFACT BEHIND D CURTAINS U ARE WORSE OFF THAN KEMEN. HE WHO IS WITHOUT GUILT SHOULD CAST D FIRST STONE. A MORE DANGEROUS PERVERT IS CALLING ANOTHER NAMES. U ARE A SHAME TO MANKIND. STOP THIS FRONT U ARE PORTRAYING HERE.HYPICRITES OF D NEW AGE.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by mimislodge6440: 7:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
God will never forgive bigbrother for reducing kemen to nothing. Imagine in this part of the world it is the man that makes advance to the woman not otherwise.
Now people are insulting you for doing nothing bad. I expect you to sue bigbrother and make your 25million.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by castrokins(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
You Have Spoken Well.

I Have Nothing More To Add.

God Bless Your Heart.

Chiefpriest1:
I am all for the rights of women and all. I have also tried to watch the video, though I couldn't make much out of it.

This is not the first BBA or BBN. And we know that these things happen. A man will usually make the first move, then the woman will either accept or reject by her actions.

If after he made the move, the girl rejected, then he still kept going on, then he should be roasted.

But if he let her be after she rejected, then we should be a bit lenient on the dude.

I hope he's able to wriggle out of this and still make something out of his sojourn in the BB house.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by fof1: 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
fof1:

U ARE NOT AN ANGEL NEITHER ARE U A BETTER MAN,INFACT BEHIND D CURTAINS U ARE WORSE OFF THAN KEMEN. HE WHO IS WITHOUT GUILT SHOULD CAST D FIRST STONE. A MORE DANGEROUS PERVERT IS CALLING ANOTHER NAMES. U ARE A SHAME TO MANKIND. STOP THIS FRONT U ARE PORTRAYING HERE.HYPOCRITES OF D NEW AGE.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Pinkjuice(f): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
For all of u that have been hating big brother and Tboss for the disqualification..... I hope u are satisfied now with his apology....

Big one for kemen for accepting his mistake and apologizing..... I hope the world can forgive him now and move on
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by holycuriousity(m): 7:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

You're simply cruel and a disgusting fellow!! I feel like giving you a punch in the face. Get a life!!
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Adonkia(m): 8:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
apcmustwin:

Shuo! If you be God, rain no go fall o. Haba! Why are you taking it personal? We can all make mistakes and it takes a stronger human to apologized yet u wish him dead even after the apology. Wetin? Have u never done something u regretted in ur life? Here u are acting God and being vindictive, na so ur bible teach u? . No body holy pass bro. Take a chill pill

Kemen, I hope u have learnt ur lesson. Go and sin no more. Wish u d best in life
. Correct guy grin
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
adadioranmah:
finally oooo
it's about to go down!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by blacktallest(f): 8:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Hmmmm hmmmm........he who is without sin, cast the first stone. Thank God say man no be God. Shuo?
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by soath(m): 8:21pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keneking:
Apologies rejected...... sad sad sad

- insufficient justification for the outright ban.
- 'period' was the cause of the inactivity.
- on a good day, the action would have taken place behind sheet & lens.
- participants were not informed about disciplinary procedures prior to the game.
- Big Brother's decision was intended to favour Miss TBoss
- action in line with the moral philosophy of the contest.
- no direct violation of womanhood
- a non-verbal negotiation was already in pipeline that night

Where is lalasticlala sef undecided
Mehn, Nairaland is just blessed.
See analysis shocked
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Enemyofpeace: 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Abeg just go before you go come dey kemenise us here
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Biggcake: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Sharrap, you craddle robber.... Are you any holy?

Abeg leave the guy joor. The apology wasnt for you obnoxious little rat. The apology was for women and they have duely accepted it.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Coolguy89(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

welldone Sir
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Prince16: 8:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keneking:

- participants were not informed about disciplinary procedures prior to the game.

Come kene, wey ya monkeyz sef?
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by powerlightng: 8:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keneking:

With points like yours, I just keep getting the conviction that if Kemen gets a good lawyer, he will win. There have been many cases of people publicly accused of sexual offenses who eventually went on to win cases against the person accusing them
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Then bring pen and rewrite apology on his behalf. Sobo! #Abi-ojugun-legbe-eti
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by midehi2(f): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
Lol seriously? You openly supported a potential rapist here & you still won't take corrections? Even the guy himself knew what he did was wrong and has apologized. Done with you, you were just a scapegoat. #Nighty

©YBR
you are not serious, what else are they doing in the house, what is the difference....mtcheeeew
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by DLuciano: 9:31pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Is it not enough? He may not have been able to please you with his apologies but all the same he has done well by apologising. If you say you have no sin, you can try and throw a stone now at Ikemen. Remember don't drink panadol on another woman's headache. Tboss is still contending for the 25m, what is your contention?
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by tmgold007(f): 9:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
apcmustwin:

Shuo! If you be God, rain no go fall o. Haba! Why are you taking it personal? We can all make mistakes and it takes a stronger human to apologized yet u wish him dead even after the apology. Wetin? Have u never done something u regretted in ur life? Here u are acting God and being vindictive, na so ur bible teach u? . No body holy pass bro. Take a chill pill

Kemen, I hope u have learnt ur lesson. Go and sin no more. Wish u d best in life
Yinmu
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by apcmustwin(f): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
tmgold007:

Yinmu

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by tmgold007(f): 9:51pm On Mar 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted / BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing / #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.