Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

#BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (41208 Views)

BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by nikz(f): 6:09pm On Mar 08, 2017
tintingz:
Whatever the case maybe... It is non of my business.
Abi?
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by jimi4us: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
I am all for the rights of women and all. I have also tried to watch the video, though I couldn't make much out of it.

This is not the first BBA or BBN. And we know that these things happen. A man will usually make the first move, then the woman will either accept or reject by her actions.

If after he made the move, the girl rejected, then he still kept going on, then he should be roasted.

But if he let her be after she rejected, then we should be a bit lenient on the dude.

I hope he's able to wriggle out of this and still make something out of his sojourn in the BB house.
If am a nairaland MOD I will delete every comment here and just leave your own. #best comment

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Josmila(m): 6:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

Your name is not Ekemini Ekerette

But

KEMEN the sexual assaulter!!

I just read your gibberish and you obviously aren't remorseful.
You don't believe there'a anything wrong in what you've done and it's all in our perception..

You were disqualified for over-playing your game abi Your game strategy was to take advantage of sleeping female housemates right??

I expected to hear/read something remorseful from a contrite heart, or you think we are the housemates you lied to that 'that is how you sleep'.
We saw it all Ete.

You are a shame to manhood and your manhood

Born liar, not only did you lie about your age but you're now lying about what was watched by all.

Now I'm so sad that the rumour of your suicide isn't true.

Fam, I've not commented on posts on this platform in a while, but I'm compelled to do so now.

You read an apology from a man who clearly has a lot to lose from that act in the big brother house, his reputation, his family name, all on the line.

While you're trying to be more Catholic than the pope, it is my duty to inform you that if that apology isn't sufficient for you, especially as you aren't Tboss, her family member, friend or the organizer of the show, you have a right to a mixture of gamalin 20 + sniper later this night so you end things appropriately.

Cheers

6 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by madjune(m): 6:12pm On Mar 08, 2017
He over played the game...

See his mouth.

Game carry your hand find G area.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
The case is now closed...
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Hotguy27: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

You don't believe there'a anything wrong in what you've done and it's all in our perception..

You were disqualified for over-playing your game abi Your game strategy was to take advantage of sleeping female housemates right??

I expected to hear/read something remorseful from a contrite heart, or you think we are the housemates you lied to that 'that is how you sleep'.
We saw it all Ete.

Born liar, not only did you lie about your age but you're now lying about what was watched by all.

I know you will be regretting now more than Kekeman grin for typing senselessly. Your type do worse in the secret and will say/act otherwise outside.

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by collinsVP: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

You are extremely disgusting. I pity he who wrongs you.

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by berrystunn(m): 6:19pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keneking:
Apologies rejected...... sad sad sad

- insufficient justification for the outright ban.
- 'period' was the cause of the inactivity.
- on a good day, the action would have taken place behind sheet & lens.
- participants were not informed about disciplinary procedures prior to the game.
- Big Brother's decision was intended to fjavour Miss TBoss
- action in line with the moral philosophy of the contest.
- no direct violation of womanhood
- a non-verbal negotiation was already in pipeline that night

Where is lalasticlala sef undecided

Go are seat down.. You talk too much
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by 175(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Oya carry the matter for your head like Gala na. . .

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by thinkmoney(m): 6:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Kemen has finally tenders his apologies to TBoss and all women, following his disgraceful act, in the Big Brother House. This was disclosed by PayPorte on their Instagram page, as they posted the picture of Kemen and the apology he tendered. Read below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYewyUDl6a/?taken-by=payporte

Kemen Apologises To TBoss for his Acts in Big Brother Naija House:

My name is Ekemini Ekerette, popularly known as Kemen ( @Kemen_Fitness ) one of the Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate. I am a Fitness Trainer and a Model before joining the Big Brother house.

I hereby tender my sincere apologies to TBoss and ask for her forgiveness as well as all the women in Africa that i hurt from the circumstances surrounding my disqualification from the Big Brother Naija house recently.
I knew that everybody was playing the game in the house at the same time competing for the prize. I realized that I over played my game which brought about my disqualification .
As you all know, I have my fitness outfit, where I train a lot of people both men and women. There has been no case or report of such acts from me. I regret the turn of play while trying to play and compete for the prize.

I apologize to Tboss family, fans and friends for hurting their perception. I also use this medium to apologize to all women being the International Women’s Day, and the entire crew of Big Brother Nigeria, including my fans and family. #BBNaija #JustForYou #PayPorte

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/bbnaija-kemen-apologizes-to-tboss-and.html

lalasticlala mynd44

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4972368_kemeng_jpega8c2f19851f9f8176baca7d825b9ee6a
I believed you. It was a game. And besides you don't look like a rapist rather you look like a vampire.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by berrystunn(m): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

You are not man enough... To understand

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by zinny377(f): 6:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
Ehya! No one is above mistake...to err is human. The greatest strength lie with those who realise their wrongs, apologise n are willing to make amends. I wish u d best in ur future endeavours.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Kaymaxine(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

I dont care who you are but u obviously are a feminist.
You need orientation and brain re-boot.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by nerovito(m): 6:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
sugarbelly4:
accepted! Conji is just a bastard. can we now move on?

The truth of the matter na say how many guys dey for nairaland wey never try make moves on a girl giving them the whole 'i want the d' impression, most guys on nairaland would have done that just because it wasn't recorded doesn't make you different frm kemen, he tried his luck and felt she wasn't in for it then retreat.. it's a show that promote such act so I don't know why they are painting the dude bad... honestly I don't like kemen for bin a snitch ganging up with uriel and bally to get ttt evicted...
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Gfish: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Lol....this guy dey vex say no be him press that Tboss boobs

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by press005: 6:35pm On Mar 08, 2017
nairaland is not a real place.....most nairalanders live a fake life...we just join the crowd without judging tinz critically, from the video, d case can be won by d accused if pushed further unless der wer other details never disclosed by BBN.
Reviewing d apology tendered closely, it's nt really an apology, d guy made some key statements bt anyways, am nt supporting anybody. Is gud he apologised and move on.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by babasolution: 6:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
this kemen guy na mumu
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by baddosky1: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Rubbish! Why the heck must he apologize? Bisola did a comedy skit for Wazobia MAX Tv in commemoration of Anti-Sexual Violence against women (those who watch Wazobia TV Max should know what I am talking about) but the same Bisola went to BB House and gave TTT a bj!

Women be acting like saints and shoving the "Say no to Rape, Violence against Women" all over our faces but they are still the ones who run baby-factories, sponsor trafficking of girls abroad to go and prostitute and use hot water and other dangerous objects on themselves and on even men sometimes during a fight.

Tboss (as long as she did not object to Kemen's caresses) is nothing but an olosho! PERIOD!!!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Prinszevor(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2017
FILEBE:
we don't know you. why are u apologizing ?
U not We ok
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by PenisCaP: 6:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lordsocrates:
From the circumstances surrounding the case (from the videos in the house , there was an implied consent, this flowed as Tboss bathed together naked with him, had him massage her naked frame, and the heated conversation that they had prior to the night before goin on to sleep buttnaked togeda,... Showz the continued flowof the implied consent by conduct.

Had it been, Tbosz at any time leading to that, did do anything, like hit this hand, tell him to go away, or any conduct that would have been interpreted as symbolizing her none acceptnce of his advancez... It would have ceased the implied consent, at that very point.
However, such never happened, and even in the video, after probably being penetrated, Tboss Instead of shifting away, shifted closer to him, this is the highest point of the implied consent...

Just that when the video got on front page,n nairalanderz blew the shittt to tbe ceilings, that's when BBN decided to usethe bhro as a scape goat.
If you ask people "HOW ABOUT THAT OF DEBBY KISSING SOMEONE SLEPPING, they will say THAT ONE IS DIFFERENT .
so now its only girls that can be harassed Abi ?
Tbosz like the witch she iz, now capitalizes on it, and is now claiming to hv been on her period...Like the Bleep are you telling us dat for, to make it bloodier, get pity for you, while further ruining Kemen for a honest mistake, of misinterpreting all the nonverbal signalz u were sending to him

To be lawyer go sweet shaa, to carry case like dos even probono just to treat sum people fk-up go sweet pass the money... Wish Say Moneydey.

Good one there Kemen...good one... Go and beware of somd women.

U have somethin in ur skul...
U hit the point on d head.
The truth is dat biggie has crush on tboss maybe he wants somethin with her after d show.
but only few smart pple who ar follwing the show will know this.
From the different secret tasks he gives them.

talkin abt d incident..
Tboss was are awar of the incident and neva reacted negatively..
Only for jealous biggie to call tboss in d diary room secretly and played d video for her.(according to tboss)
Who knows what else he told her..
I keep telling people dat biggie is fraud..
Its not transparent.
Its a biased game based on sentiments.

Hiw can he call housements privately into the diary room sometimes and shut the camera away from viewers...
Who knows what he does with dem during that period.. he might ask de ladies to strip stack nude for him or something.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by ojonugwa100(m): 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
oga kemen .. don't apologize jareee t boss enjoyed it ...
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by praisekeyzz(m): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keneking:
Apologies rejected...... sad sad sad

- insufficient justification for the outright ban.
- 'period' was the cause of the inactivity.
- on a good day, the action would have taken place behind sheet & lens.
- participants were not informed about disciplinary procedures prior to the game.
- Big Brother's decision was intended to favour Miss TBoss
- action in line with the moral philosophy of the contest.
- no direct violation of womanhood
- a non-verbal negotiation was already in pipeline that night

Where is lalasticlala sef undecided
analizer

1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Vicolan: 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
apcmustwin:

Shuo! If you be God, rain no go fall o. Haba! Why are you taking it personal? We can all make mistakes and it takes a stronger human to apologized yet u wish him dead even after the apology. Wetin? Have u never done something u regretted in ur life? Here u are acting God and being vindictive, na so ur bible teach u? . No body holy pass bro. Take a chill pill

Kemen, I hope u have learnt ur lesson. Go and sin no more. Wish u d best in life

I concur.. What a minded response.... I think dt Guy na God 4 him baba Hus..
Thumb up bro

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by bongila(f): 6:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Bros slow down with the hate. Is Tboss your sister? Some Nut is loose somewhere.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Vicolan: 6:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

If u be God nko? Human being with over reaction... So u want him death..... Just look bk bro, we will all die one day so this life na jeje oooooo haba...U b Tboss ni ? If Tboss later accept his apology what will u do i guess u will hang yourself like Judas Iscariot..... Go sleep joo
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by ncoolsome(m): 6:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
seunmsg:
I thought he wanted to sue big brother. Anyway, this is the way to go. Apologies and move forward. It was all a game and nothing else.

I guess there money at stake n if this apology is thru then his puttin the money above his integrity/prestige and that's a big ish
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by ncoolsome(m): 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
seunmsg:
I thought he wanted to sue big brother. Anyway, this is the way to go. Apologies and move forward. It was all a game and nothing else.

I guess there money at stake n if this apology is thru then his puttin the money above his integrity/prestige and that's whr d ish lies..
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by JudasIsCucumber: 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Kemen has finally tenders his apologies to TBoss and all women, following his disgraceful act, in the Big Brother House. This was disclosed by PayPorte on their Instagram page, as they posted the picture of Kemen and the apology he tendered. Read below

My name is Ekemini Ekerette, popularly known as Kemen ( @Kemen_Fitness ) one of the Big Brother Naija 2017 Housemate. I am a Fitness Trainer and a Model before joining the Big Brother house.

I hereby tender my sincere apologies to TBoss and ask for her forgiveness as well as all the women in Africa that i hurt from the circumstances surrounding my disqualification from the Big Brother Naija house recently.
I knew that everybody was playing the game in the house at the same time competing for the prize. I realized that I over played my game which brought about my disqualification .
As you all know, I have my fitness outfit, where I train a lot of people both men and women. There has been no case or report of such acts from me. I regret the turn of play while trying to play and compete for the prize.

I apologize to Tboss family, fans and friends for hurting their perception. I also use this medium to apologize to all women being the International Women’s Day, and the entire crew of Big Brother Nigeria, including my fans and family. #BBNaija #JustForYou #PayPorte

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/bbnaija-kemen-apologizes-to-tboss-and.html

lalasticlala mynd44

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4972368_kemeng_jpega8c2f19851f9f8176baca7d825b9ee6a
Rapist oshi
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by JudasIsCucumber: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
sugarbelly4:

Source: http://www.latest a Menon wins.com/2017/03/bbnaija-kemen-apologizes-to-tboss-and.html

lalasticlala mynd44

Rapist oshi
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

e be like say u sef wan dey compete with BBrother wan gbensh this lady
abi why u dey drink panadol on top anoda man headache ke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted / BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing / #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.