Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

#BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women (41209 Views)

BBNaija: Kemen Meets Other Evicted Housemates (Photos) / BBNaija: Kemen Touches Tboss While She Slept / AY's Wife, Mabel Reacts To Tboss Staring At Him During His Visit On BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by eazyjakes(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Simple....learn to control ur panta nxt tym....go n sin no more!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by yorex2011: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

Your name is not Ekemini Ekerette

But

KEMEN the sexual assaulter!!

I just read your gibberish and you obviously aren't remorseful.
You don't believe there'a anything wrong in what you've done and it's all in our perception..

You were disqualified for over-playing your game abi Your game strategy was to take advantage of sleeping female housemates right??

I expected to hear/read something remorseful from a contrite heart, or you think we are the housemates you lied to that 'that is how you sleep'.
We saw it all Ete.

You are a shame to manhood and your manhood

Born liar, not only did you lie about your age but you're now lying about what was watched by all.

Now I'm so sad that the rumour of your suicide isn't true.

Hope you didn't get headache after all you just typed.. Cos it seems like you typed like your life depended on it lol

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by DollarAngel(m): 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hommie you got caught, it's wasn't your fault
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by loswhite(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

You don't believe there'a anything wrong in what you've done and it's all in our perception..

You were disqualified for over-playing your game abi Your game strategy was to take advantage of sleeping female housemates right??

I expected to hear/read something remorseful from a contrite heart, or you think we are the housemates you lied to that 'that is how you sleep'.
We saw it all Ete.

Born liar, not only did you lie about your age but you're now lying about what was watched by all.

for a second I thought tboss Is your elder sister

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by OldBeer: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good. Now go back into oblivion.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by FILEBE(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Guy? what's wrong with you? You forget to take the herbs? e dey under tablw where books dey na. Oya! shaperly go take am as i see say the thing din dey start .

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Teedawg: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
no worries man like they say "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Hemstone(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

You are just an idiot. why crying more than the bereaved?

7 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by chikasin4(m): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Hmm.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by ugochukwufrenzy: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keneking:
Apologies rejected...... sad sad sad

- insufficient justification for the outright ban.
- 'period' was the cause of the inactivity.
- on a good day, the action would have taken place behind sheet & lens.
- participants were not informed about disciplinary procedures prior to the game.
- Big Brother's decision was intended to favour Miss TBoss
- action in line with the moral philosophy of the contest.
- no direct violation of womanhood
- a non-verbal negotiation was already in pipeline that night

Where is lalasticlala sef undecided
kemen the fıngerer

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by 2shur: 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
Kemen the sexual predator.
All these guys wey dey over gym
Dem dey stupid anyhow

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Accepted
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Ditto
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by shacxy(f): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thank God for your life am happy for YOU, not for anything but for publicly admitting that, you were wrong by apologizing to Tboss & Africa women. And for all those people defending Kemen especially ladies. SHAME ON YOU

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by loswhite(m): 5:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
apcmustwin:

Shuo! Why are you taking it personal? We can all make mistakes and it take a stronger human to apologize. He has apologized but that one no still do u. Bro, nobody holy pass o. Yes what he did is wrong and he has apologized. Take a chill pill.

Kemen, I hope u have learnt ur lesson. Go and sin no more. Wish u d best in life
to the extent of wishing that he commit suicide.....even tboss will not wish for that but online cow crying more than the bereaved.

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Bamz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Keneking:
Apologies rejected...... sad sad sad

- insufficient justification for the outright ban.
- 'period' was the cause of the inactivity.
- on a good day, the action would have taken place behind sheet & lens.
- participants were not informed about disciplinary procedures prior to the game.
- Big Brother's decision was intended to favour Miss TBoss
- action in line with the moral philosophy of the contest.
- no direct violation of womanhood
- a non-verbal negotiation was already in pipeline that night

Where is lalasticlala sef undecided

Oshe defence lawyer!!!

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by mechanics(m): 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
wow a nice move. Good of him

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
We no gree undecided
Who apology epp undecided
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by WINDSOW(m): 5:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
It is now a prayer to men. May Conji no kemen u from ur destiny. Ise

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by harmless(m): 5:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
This is why BBnaija and payporte quickly put this out. To avoid this embarrassment...

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by mascot87(m): 6:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Why barking like a dog

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Ronaldinnioh(m): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

He that is without sin should first cast his stone. You might be worse than Kemen

5 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by kingdenny(m): 6:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
Let him who has not wronged be the first to cast a stone.... if it was in Nigeria Jesus said those words to the crowd on behalf of the woman caught in the act, the woman for no live to tell the story.
Nigerians take no chill pill at all
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Sirjohn84(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Accepted but remember apologies are not magic erase that clear all your delibrate mistakes..let us guys learn #selfcontrol
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by megareal: 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Easy bros., don't burst a blood vessel.

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by jimi4us: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
That's the rightful thing to do, you don't touch a beautiful queen like that and get away with it.

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Sirjohn84(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
Accepted but remember apologies are not magic eraser that clear all your delibrate mistakes..let us guys learn #selfcontrol

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by IamUdo(m): 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2017
Good one.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by Johnsown1(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:

Shut up,

But

We saw it all Ete.

Go rest abeg, until he kills himself or cry out blood that u will know that he is sorry for his action.
Look at this the other round, if it was TBoss that sexually abuse him will u type this rvbbish,
U will call it a game. Try to think from ur head for once and be truthfull to itself.
Re: #BBNaija: Kemen Apologizes To Tboss And All Women by martineverest(m): 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
U are a real man... This is the best way to redeem your image

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Venita Cries As Joe Is Evicted / BBNaija: ‘Sit Down’ – Cee-C Shuts Tobi During Briefing / #bbnaija: Yorubas Disown Tobi For Begging Cee-c Who Got Angry Over Lap Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.