Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (104780 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by maynation(f): 7:26am On Mar 09, 2017
warriorPedigree:

will you gerrout with your bleached face, cheap ho.
. Lol. Why are you soo pained??
The truth hurts ryt? Biko, get your frustrated life else where and grow up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by ideology(m): 7:29am On Mar 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:
After sleeping with people's husbands

You expect to have a happy home

You must be a royal fool

U never even start undecided

What you sow , u must reap grin
well, i think you should be more worried about what you are sowing now ... Face your own life

Be wise,

YEsterday was International Women's Day, so your comment is ....... tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by DavidEsq(m): 7:32am On Mar 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:
After sleeping with people's husbands

You expect to have a happy home

You must be a royal fool

U never even start undecided

What you sow , u must reap grin
Bro, no vex o. Abeg which person husby she sleep with? because as social media full everywia so, I never hear any woman dey accuse am say that sleep with her husby o. Abi na ur gay husby she sleep with?

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by DavidEsq(m): 7:33am On Mar 09, 2017
maynation:
Broke Niggas would come here to post shits. undecided
While the Oloshos be siding with her grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by maynation(f): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2017
DavidEsq:

While the Oloshos be siding with her grin
exactly, You know yo mama is beside me embarassed embarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Jman06(m): 8:21am On Mar 09, 2017
There are alot of lessons to be learnt from Tonto's experience. But will girls learn? They will continue to repeat the same mistakes made by others. Ladies chose their men based on biased and mostly wrong reasons and most times they end up falling into wrong hands.
A good man/woman is a rare gem that can only be found by those who search with an open mind devoid of tribal, social and religious bigotry. I've heard many ladies say, i will not marry from so and so tribe, church, social class etc. That's how many people limit their chances of finding mr/mrs right.

As for Tonto, i am shocked because i thought her marriage was working. I used to admire her alot.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by ozome15(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2017
damjane:
celebrities and their problems. Always throwing it at our face like we care

Really be all ears
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by TinaAnita(f): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2017
So that churchill of a dude is violent to the point of beating up a woman? Some men are so sick in the head. Arrant nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by TinaAnita(f): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2017
Instead of some elements to grap this opportunity to condemn domestic violence they are busy throwing jabs at Tonto. What a crazy world with crazy people

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by prettybea: 8:55am On Mar 09, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Shaaaataaap
Winch
I know say all of unaa be gang
Naa thunder of fire unaa undecided
mad folks every where!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nature8(m): 9:58am On Mar 09, 2017
Ermacc:
No wonder you always called him king kong.

Lol..

Though I pity her sha, she don't deserve that kind of a man..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by pweetiedee(m): 10:03am On Mar 09, 2017
kITATITA:
This woman is hurting badly. She is in pains; but she shouldn't expect insensitive Nigerians to see her pains. The Nigerian society doesn't see pains against women.

true. And some people are saying she slept with married men, He who is without sin should be the first to cast a stone. even those who didn't sleep with married men are still facing their own shit. We should all just pray we dont marry husbands/wives that would give us problem.
tonto should just move on.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 09, 2017
What kind of emotionless and amateur interviewer is that? She couldn't even empathize with Tonto or calm her down a bit whenever she broke down in tears. Azuka just kept bombarding her with questions! Isn't she the same lady that interviewed Tiwa? She doesn't even know how to interview. No sense of coordination. Tonto sorry. You attend Mfm. Wow... May God comfort and restore you.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by pweetiedee(m): 10:11am On Mar 09, 2017
Titilayooni:
This one na Tiwa Savage younger sister....when she was flexing the money...which interview did she grant? Its her cross,ler her carry it

Go and marry your own rich man, madam.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by evexx1(f): 10:18am On Mar 09, 2017
Azubogucharles:
mumu

If someone looks at you and looks at me. It's surely you who looks like your name ends with "MuMu".

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by glossy6(f): 10:26am On Mar 09, 2017
Why he no go beat you when your bad mouth pass daddy freeze abi freezer own

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 09, 2017
I just remembered that she is an actress,who wants to make an entertainment channel(who paid her) famous. just like her colleague musician did,her only difference was making it grand on a world women's day celebration..nice one tonto

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Uncletony(m): 11:46am On Mar 09, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
And so?....make she go sit down jhoor...
It could be u, it could be ur friend, it could be ur sis, it could be ur daughter, it could be me & it could be anybody!. Sometimes it is better to read & pass instead of spewing trash!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Codes151(m): 11:51am On Mar 09, 2017
Read comments!!! Watched the clip! All I can say is this! Women, marry for love not money! Church guy Bleep up! He's not a man! This girl despite her past n everything deserves better! Women should always be respected!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by LuvU2: 12:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
kITATITA:
This woman is hurting badly. She is in pains; but she shouldn't expect insensitive Nigerians to see her pains. The Nigerian society doesn't see pains against women.
I am still crying

Haute y did u deactivate embarassedembarassed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by God2man(m): 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Aye le oooo
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by warriorPedigree: 1:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
maynation:
. Lol. Why are you soo pained??
The truth hurts ryt? Biko, get your frustrated life else where and grow up.
I'm not broke and I'm not frustrated, I just hate synthetic females like yourself who gives gives reasonable ones a bad name, I don't need to grow up with females like you, there's no less courteous way to pass the message into your fake azz cheap skull. lemme get back to work.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Incrizz(f): 1:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
..bu..bu..but..Churchill doesn't look like someone who can hit a woman undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Incrizz(f): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jman06:
There are alot of lessons to be learnt from Tonto's experience. But will girls learn? They will continue to repeat the same mistakes made by others. Ladies chose their men based on biased and mostly wrong reasons and most times they end up falling into wrong hands.
A good man/woman is a rare gem that can only be found by those who search with an open mind devoid of tribal, social and religious bigotry. I've heard many ladies say, i will not marry from so and so tribe, church, social class etc. That's how many people limit their chances of finding mr/mrs right.

As for Tonto, i am shocked because i thought her marriage was working. I used to admire her alot.
True.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Incrizz(f): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
DavidEsq:

Bro, no vex o. Abeg which person husby she sleep with? because as social media full everywia so, I never hear any woman dey accuse am say that sleep with her husby o. Abi na ur gay husby she sleep with?

God bless ya real good.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Audrinakane(f): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Loisemm:
What kind of emotionless and amateur interviewer is that? She couldn't even empathize with Tonto or calm her down a bit whenever she broke down in tears. Azuka just kept bombarding her with questions! Isn't she the same lady that interviewed Tiwa? She doesn't even know how to interview. No sense of coordination. Tonto sorry. You attend Mfm. Wow... May God comfort and restore you.

I thought I was the only one that noticed that. Whenever she spoke, I will always cringe. Very unprofessional, uncoordinated, stammering and the questions just seemed random rather than a constructed one. Anyway no matter what Tonto has done we should say no to domestic violence. Never hit your partner.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Audrinakane(f): 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
Some comments here show exactly why women never speak up about domestic violence. Ready made guy or not, any man who wants to hit you will hit you so it justifies nothing here. When a woman speaks up about physical violence, people make fun of her and shun her and when she doesn't, people will still blame her for not speaking up.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by DavidEsq(m): 7:11am On Mar 10, 2017
maynation:
exactly, You know yo mama is beside me embarassed embarassed
Eya. Wen lack of home training don condemn all dis oloshos
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by DavidEsq(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Incrizz:

God bless ya real good.
Amin

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by pweetiedee(m): 2:15pm On Mar 10, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Shaaaataaap

Winch

I know say all of unaa be gang

Naa thunder of fire unaa undecided

yea...all of us including all the women in ur family.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Incrizz(f): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
DavidEsq:

Amin
Lol...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Titilayooni(f): 4:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=pweetiedee post=54414848]

Go and marry your own rich man, madam. [/quote) ok, Next?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.