Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" (104783 Views)

10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Suffered Domestic Violence (photos) / Tonto Dikeh's Cosmetic Surgery: Roseline Meurer Shades Actress / Sexy Photos Of Roseline Meurer: Tonto Dikeh Accused Her Of Sleeping With Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 08, 2017
I've just watched the video and totally agree that she married a stranger.

ephi123:
I watched the full interview. She married a stranger. I think she needs to stay away from the media, find closure and move on.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by ephi123(f): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
NotOfThis:
I've just watched the video and totally agree that she married a stranger.

Yes, sadly. I wish her the best, hopefully she will she pick herself up and move on.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Jerryojozy(m): 11:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
blacktallest:

As in ehn....
What a comeback! this match too sweet my belle
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by zomby(m): 11:15pm On Mar 08, 2017
This bastard is an animal. I want to take him inside a room, lock the door and fuuuckk this negr0 up. He is an @ss and a punk.
Regardless of the scenario, a real man does not touch a woman.

I feel very bad for Tonto because she truly loved this bl00dyfo0l. She may not be perfect, she may even be a troublesome person, but she doesn't deserve such a despicable treatment from anyone....Nigerian husbands in general should treat their wives with respect; Please do not get me wrong, without any doubt, some are fantastic husbands, but majority are simply heartless users.

Advise for Tonto: Stay strong, stay focused, stay beautiful and take good care of your son...
Nobody needs a boy as a husband...Please let this punk go, with time he will be exposed.... He too go steal iPhone very soon.

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by mayortm001(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lol...u go fear crying

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Airoflaw(m): 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2017
when is the movie coming out...abi no b acting she dey act

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by prettybea: 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
pyyxxaro:
After sleeping with people's husbands
You expect to have a happy home
You must be a royal fool
U never even start undecided

What you sow , u must reap grin
did she sleep with your father?? u will b saying wat u dont know!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by madjune(m): 11:47pm On Mar 08, 2017
Pls what is the name of this movie?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by pyyxxaro: 11:54pm On Mar 08, 2017
prettybea:

did she sleep with your father?? u will b saying wat u dont know!!

Shaaaataaap

Winch

I know say all of unaa be gang

Naa thunder of fire unaa undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Titilayooni(f): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
This one na Tiwa Savage younger sister....when she was flexing the money...which interview did she grant? Its her cross,ler her carry it

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Titilayooni(f): 11:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
This one na Tiwa Savage younger sister....when she was flexing the money...which interview did she grant? Its her cross,ler her carry it. That's why I tell most ladies,money is not everything but it is necessary
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by yaqq: 12:01am On Mar 09, 2017
that idiot of a guy, like father like son, that was how obj beats women! always hide behind one useless foundation as if it's a company! God will soon kill u untimely! n as 4 d girl fu*king the useless son of a baboon ur tym ll soon come, ur own husband will not just be sleeping outside but will give u AIDS! I just weep 4 ds lady! most of ds guys talking trash didn't watch the video!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by buffalowings: 12:05am On Mar 09, 2017
GreenMavro:
Big boobs or small boobs, big butt or small butt, curves or no curves. Everything between every woman's legs is ONE.Stick to your wife. Be loyal to your woman

I disagree
some are sweeter than others o lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by oxon(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2017
kITATITA:
This woman is hurting badly. She is in pains; but she shouldn't expect insensitive Nigerians to see her pains. The Nigerian society doesn't see pains against women.
would u shut up, ...... the woman who stays up all night pounding fufu for sale the next morning is in pains , that woman who hawks okpa. all day is in pains, the woman who lost her solider husband to bokoharam is in pain , not this chicanery ... has any one heard Churchill side of the story ... is because we men soak up whatever it is and stay away from drama..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by oxon(m): 12:11am On Mar 09, 2017
kITATITA:
This woman is hurting badly. She is in pains; but she shouldn't expect insensitive Nigerians to see her pains. The Nigerian society doesn't see pains against women.
kITATITA:
would u shut up, ...... the woman who stays up all night pounding fufu for sale the next morning is in pains , that woman who hawks okpa. all day is in pains, the woman who lost her solider husband to bokoharam is in pain , not this chicanery ... has any one heard Churchill side of the story ... is because we men soak up whatever it is and stay away from drama..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Luvdk(f): 12:13am On Mar 09, 2017
I must marry from my gr8 Biafran land
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Azubogucharles(m): 12:14am On Mar 09, 2017
evexx1:
I'm just glad she left before he killed her.
Gosh! He is such a beast!!!

My heart goes out to her sad
Her and her baby will be fine without him.
mumu

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by aiibee(f): 12:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Such a strong woman
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by tealaw(m): 12:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Ur shit don soft. U wear rolex for hand dey complain.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:36am On Mar 09, 2017
Ntoooor gi!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Marel3d: 1:48am On Mar 09, 2017
Who remembers this post from 2012? grin

https://www.nairaland.com/905871/cannot-marry-igbo-man-because

...whistles as I walk away...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Bcbabe(f): 2:33am On Mar 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin E ba mi pe Oga SEUN!!! SEUN ! SEUN!! SEUN!!!

Won ti gbe TOnto Come again! grin grin grin grin grin

The Defender of the TOnTO! tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by MizAijay(f): 2:48am On Mar 09, 2017
These people and their rubbish won't seize to amaze me. After washing their dirty linens right in front of us, they will come back and start forming 'we have started working on our marriage'. Why didn't you work on the damn marriage before granting interviews. Nigerian 'Celebrities' and always trying to be all up in our faces all the time.
By the way this one she did is an upgrade of Tiwa Savage's video. At least she's got make up on with no scarf on the head too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by mike1994reds: 4:36am On Mar 09, 2017
kITATITA:

I'm just sick aND appalled by this crazy society , a woman was abused in such manner and their response would be to lay blame on the woman!! I don't care whatever she's done in the past, and who are you to even judge God forbid I raise my kids in such society. If them born the Churchill guy well make him come find babe for here in a civilised society and try that rubbish with her!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by blacktallest(f): 5:19am On Mar 09, 2017
Jerryojozy:
What a comeback! this match too sweet my belle

Sweet my own scarra..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by lastmessenger: 5:59am On Mar 09, 2017
damjane:
celebrities and their problems. Always throwing it at our face like we care
and really We dont care
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by italo: 6:05am On Mar 09, 2017
As usual, the woman was the saint who said or did nothing wrong...the man was the demon who only did bad things.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by warriorPedigree: 6:08am On Mar 09, 2017
maynation:
Broke Niggas would come here to post shits. undecided
will you gerrout with your bleached face, cheap ho.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by nestaAK(m): 6:49am On Mar 09, 2017
So she has to rub it in our faces undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by Jerryojozy(m): 6:58am On Mar 09, 2017
blacktallest:

Sweet my own scarra..
Hahaha... nice one.

Genius J
Re: Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" by AuthorEjoorking(m): 7:07am On Mar 09, 2017
my dear tonto, look for those things that makes ur husband to be looking at other women out there. may be there,re things they do that u his wife don't do. and until u start doing those things, he will never repent of sins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos) / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.