Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? (804 Views)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by Nancypret: 6:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
I am currently dating my brother's classmate.we've known each other for months now.He's so sweet and I'm gradually falling for him. But my friends keep telling me that it's wrong to date someone who was once close to your brother. my brother doesn't know though.
please is there anything wrong with it?
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by Exponental(m): 6:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
If you find love in him, marry him. I met my wife through her brother (my friend).
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by Twaci(f): 6:53pm On Mar 08, 2017
Wait...is this about the brother code stuff?

Please, follow your heart smiley
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 08, 2017
Live your life by your rules. Friends come & go, but they say love doesn't come by that often. Never let anyone's opinion interfere with your judgment. Learn to make your own decisions.
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by pirees: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
winkenjoy
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
yes follow your heart
But
Also prepare for some small small issues ..
no brother wants to be in the same room as a guy talking about how his with his sis #justsaying
So it might be rocky at first but might work out ..
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Twaci:
Wait...is this about the brother code stuff?

Please, follow your heart smiley
kiss
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by Jayson1: 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
I don't know how your brother will react if he finds out...........

But trust me, no real dude will be happy that his friend, coursemate, or roommate is screwing the sister left right and centre.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by dollyjoy(f): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2017
Please confide in your bro before things get deep, it's really important, if your brother sees me as good enough for his sister, your friends opinion could as well be thrown into a thrash can. ,angry
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by dollyjoy(f): 7:04pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:
yes follow your heart
But
Also prepare for some small small issues ..
no brother wants to be in the same room as a guy talking about how his with his sis #justsaying
So it might be rocky at first but might work out ..

Like her brother isn't screwing other people sisters left, right and center! Besides, a sensible guy knows where to draw the line.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by Twaci(f): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

kiss
Darling kiss
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
Like her brother isn't screwing other people sisters left, right and center! Besides, a sensible guy knows where to draw the line.
Most are not sensible you self know
Its the way the world is my dear .. if a guy does it they will even hail him .. if its a girl problem

If a girl bangs 3 guys one night - certified olosho with certificate
If its a guy ..... you know the rest ..its not right but if her brother not the sensible type then u can imagine how stressful it will get
Some come to blows self ..

Reiign will u let your sis date a classmate of yours ??
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by REIIGN(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Most are not sensible you self know
Its the way the world is my dear .. if a guy does it they will even hail him .. if its a girl problem

If a girl bangs 3 guys one night - certified olosho with certificate
If its a guy ..... you know the rest ..its not right but if her brother not the sensible type then u can imagine how stressful it will get
Some come to blows self ..

Reii.gn will u let your sis date a classmate of yours ??

Few weeks ago, I and my sis recounted an incident that played out during our secondary school days. A tight pal of mine, behind my back, started asking my lil sister out. Now this is a guy I know too well isn't good enough for her..

Long story short, I had him marooned, twice. LOL
After the first time I beat him, my sis drew closer to him out of sympathy and like every classic love story, their "love" grew stronger... Then I had him marooned AGAIN... cool
smiley

This time, na him dey use him hand pursue my sister any time she comes close to him. I'll still do that over and over. Doesn't matter if I'm fvcking someone else's sister, atleast I'm not friends with her brothers. cool
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 08, 2017
REIIGN:

Few weeks ago, I and my sis recounted an incident that played out during our secondary school days. A tight pal of mine, behind my back, started asking my lil sister out. Now this is a guy I know too well isn't good enough for her..

Long story short, I had him marooned, twice. LOL
After the first time I beat him, my sis drew closer to him out of sympathy and like every classic love story, their "love" grew stronger. Then I had him marooned AGAIN... cool
smiley

This time, na him dey use him had purse my sister any time she comes close to him. I'll still do that over and over. Doesn't matter if I'm fvcking someone else's sister, atleast I'm not friends with her brothers. cool
Lol u eh

My bro did the same .. infact they are never happy said its better i don't marry imagine embarassed

Op this is your answer ..
dolloyjoy shey u don here grin
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by TrapHedges(m): 7:33pm On Mar 08, 2017
Lol one of my homeboy arranged niggas to jump me cus of his sister.. Lol i still fuckeddd

no matter how good ure your nigga wont just let u
Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by REIIGN(m): 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2017
Bumbae1:

Lol u eh

My bro did the same .. infact they are never happy said its better i don't marry imagine embarassed

Op this is your answer ..
dolloyjoy shey u don here grin

Its only natural hun. Two of my sisters are married and even now, I still can't stand the thought of... lipsrsealed

No real G can stand to see his partner in crime with his sister. One thing is, if I let my homeboy date my sis it starts to set limits to what we can and cannot do together and ULTIMATELY, the goodwill between I and my G will be solely dependent on the success of his relationship with my sister.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Date Your Brother's University Classmate? by Jayson1: 7:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
REIIGN:

Its only natural hun. Two of my sisters are married and even now, I still can't stand the thought of... lipsrsealed

No real G can stand to see his partner in crime with his sister. One thing is, if I let my homeboy date my sis it starts to set limits to what we can and cannot do together and ULTIMATELY, the goodwill between I and my G will be solely dependent on the success of his relationship with my sister.
☆☆☆☆☆

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Just For Fun / Help Me Make A Decision On This Matter! / Bedwetting And Wet Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.