Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) (58486 Views)

16-year-old South African Boy Proposes To His 15-year-old Girlfriend / School Boy In Uniform Kisses A Girl In South Africa (Photos) / Secondary School Boy Surprises His Girl On Her Birthday With Gifts & Gets A Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by William5432: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2019
A video has pop-up on the internet, displaying a secondary school boy kneeling down and proposing to a female classmate, supposedly his girlfriend.

The surprising fact was that she said “Yes" and gave him her finger to insert the ring.

It was shared with the caption “These ones that don’t know what life is. Should we tell them ? “

See hilarious video below:

Source: https://lifestyles.ng/gist/love-nwantinti-secondary-school-boy-proposes-to-classmate-see-her-reaction/

[flash=450,250]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY3m-jNAEgg[/flash]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by William5432: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2019
See More Video Here

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by oluwamile(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
I hope this is a school drama,imagine this children, proposing for wat??atleast we dey get feelings for babe during sec sch days,but I wasn't this stupid

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Prymestrr(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
what exactly is this trash doing on FP Are the mods high of soured ogi undecided undecided
Kids that are yet to learn how to wash their body properly are here fooling around. angry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Solsix(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
This must be South Africa, with kind economy we have here even kids can't afford this type of joke

169 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Papoose01(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wtf
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Mubbyleey(m): 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Secondary school Love grin, I'm sure na the girl go dump the guy when she enter University... There might be high chance of this leading somewhere good if they both enter the same University though... But if not, the distance is surely gonna kill the love fast.

Then the heart broken boy is gonna turn to a bad guy or probably take redpill and starts lashing campus girls around without remorse grin

Most secondary school relationships always end up turning good guys into bad ones, and who are the cause The girls turn most good guys into bad guys and vice versa grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Annie001: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Somebody should help me because am speechless
What does this one know about proposal undecided
During my own time we even dey hide love letter but see nerves
It is about to be finished

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by goshen26: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by rightchic(f): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Them never see chumchin...

Please check my signature and keep the order coming

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by TheCodeWriter(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Because yours didn't work out doesn't mean theirs is not going to.

I wish them the best.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Donkenny511(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wetin Musa no go see for gate

The mistake most of us made while growing up was chasing Love and sex when we were suppose to be working towards a better future.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by ademidedavid(f): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
it's a school drama scene.......
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Johnnycife(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
I wonder were this generation is going to, check his result now, you'll see 20/21 when he should be busy taking his work seriously, NA GIRL MATTER HE CARRY FOR HEAD. At the age of twelve, Jesus was already asking astonishing questions in the temple, questions that made professors get back to their libraries to do proper research before the small boy embarrasses them. Alexandra was already sixteen when his father gave him his own constituency and he performed well. This ones are here kneeling to propose to a girl that he can not take care off. By the time he gets to the higher institution, who knows how many he would have proposed to. Let them continue in this their delusion and online madness.

9 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Drkeo: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jonzing proposal... Is a norm in sec school
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by okeynelson: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
local man cannot can!!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Kay512: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Problem yaff arise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by maekkyrain(m): 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Haaa...adamu has saw many tinz in diz school gate..

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Expulsion loading....if this happened in Nigeria.

The truth is, when our parents tell us to wait before commencing romance...it is because they know the jobs that are available to a school cert holder only are cleaner, and grass cutter.

Maybe Security guard...

I wish them well, though

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by AtikuNetwork: 3:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Like seriously??

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by slowice(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
They re doing drama no worries undecided
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by FactBoyz: 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by hurryup123(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chai, wat do dey knw. Ok na
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Jephz(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
all of us weak ......me wey I don finish University I never get babe self.... .maybe I'll die single and virgin too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by 2019prophets(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Foolish boys and girls who are still being dressed and fed by "mummy"

Instead of them to face their schoolwork and break the poverty cycle in their families, they are busy proposing.. spits angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Naijabams(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Notin wey remain to happen again for this country , who did we truly offend angry cry

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by LSJO(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Werey...!!!
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by owila4luv(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
they shud be flogged angry

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Simplecity(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
L
Re: Secondary School Boy Proposes To Classmate (Photos, Video) by Cutestee(m): 3:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wonder shall never end?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Ever Won Against His Girlfriend (and Never Will) / Cheating Girlfriend Caught Redhanded While She Was Still Denying It (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.