Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

How To Get Your Ex Back If You Still Love Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Your Ex Back If You Still Love Them (566 Views)

How To Get Your Ex Back After Breaking Up/Divorce / Is It Reasonable To Accept Your Ex Back For A Relationship? / How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Your Ex Back If You Still Love Them by hyman9ja(m): 10:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
Winning your ex boyfriend or girlfriend back isn’t really the hard part. The hard part is keeping them. After all, they left you once, what is to stop them from leaving you again? What is the point of getting your ex back if you can’t keep them PERMANENTLY?

It’s not necessarily too late to rekindle the love with your ex—but don’t get rash and make any mediocre moves. You want to do this right, and that means re-engaging with an abundance of caution and more confidence than ever. So here are 10 tips on how to approach her for Round Two.It’s not necessarily too late to rekindle the love with your ex—but don’t get rash and make any mediocre moves. You want to do this right, and that means re-engaging with an abundance of caution and more confidence than ever. So here are 10 tips on how to approach her for Round Two.

# Reconnect with a text

Sometimes absence makes the heart grow fonder—but other times, it causes that heart to seek out another man. Bottom line: Don’t call first. “Try sending a sweet text, not one that will make her think you’re looking for a booty call, “Think about something that you shared together that might warm her heart.” Example: Was listening to the radio and heard that Coldplay song. Brought back memories of the concert together. Hope you’re doing great. If she responds, she may be open to rekindling the spark. And if she responds with an “Ew, WTF,” proceed to step two.

#Take it slow

You romanced her once already, but that doesn’t mean you get to go from zero to 60 without even getting behind the wheel. So propose getting together—not moving in together.

# Call her, maybe

So far, so good? Great. Suggest a casual date by phone. No texts. No emails. Let her hear your voice and register some sincere effort on your part. “See if she’d like to join you at an art gallery opening, see a movie, or a hike on a sunny day, “It will give you the chance to get together in a relaxed environment, without too much pressure.” But remember, accepting your invite is just that—and not a sure sign she wants to get back together. If she turns you down, give her space. “Don’t beg, cry, or stalk her, “If it’s meant to be, she’ll come around on her own time-table.”

#Tell her you miss her

If she accepts your date invite, ease in. Ask what she’s been up to, how work is going, if her dog is still peeing on the couch—whatever. Then, if the date is going well and she seems to be warming up (you know, read the signs) say you want her back. Vulnerability on your part might improve your odds of a second chance; don’t just rip the Band-Aids off every old wound. “Open your heart and see how she reacts, “You don’t need to talk about everything that went wrong in the relationship. She knows, you know—keep the conversation light.”

#Own up

If she seems open, and you want to step up for another at-bat, acknowledge your shortcomings. “If you did something hurtful, make a real apology, “It might be wise to see a therapist to clarify what you did and why, and how best to sort of the problem.” Then, no matter what she did, you need to take responsibility for you—and change. If you weren’t willing to extend an effort to get to know her friends before, tell her you’d be game for drinks as a group. (Yeah, that’s right. Swallow your pride.)....Read More Here >>> https://lovefactory.com.ng/2017/03/how-to-get-your-ex-back-if-you-still-love-them/

More Here >>> https://lovefactory.com.ng/

FOLLOW US

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lovesfactory/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/lovefac3

Whatsapp: 08066824350

Palmchat: LOVE & LOVE FACTORY

Send us a mail, if you have interesting and helpful tips on relationship issues, lets help change the face of relationships and marriages around the world together.

Email us: info@lovefactory.com.ng

love@lovefactory.com.ng

Re: How To Get Your Ex Back If You Still Love Them by Topestbilly(m): 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2017
So I should now go back to 1992 when we are in 2017? God forbid bad thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Get Your Ex Back If You Still Love Them by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
lol, op can you take back your vomit ??
comon move on with your life!
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back If You Still Love Them by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 08, 2017
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back If You Still Love Them by akaahs(m): 10:49pm On Mar 08, 2017
UniQuegrACE:

by their fruits, we shall know them.........
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back If You Still Love Them by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 08, 2017
UniQuegrACE:

Topestbilly:
So I should now go back to 1992 when we are in 2017? God forbid bad thing.
She fit don upgrade pass 1992 when una been date each other Na.
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back If You Still Love Them by akaahs(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
I'm tempted to follow these tips but on a second thought i refuse to give someone unnecessary powers over me most especially if she doesnt sees any good in me. God forbid.
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back If You Still Love Them by Topestbilly(m): 10:58pm On Mar 08, 2017
Love Machine:

She fit don upgrade pass 1992 when una been date each other Na.

Can you relate to any similar case you know?

She'll only take advantage of your backwardness and nothing more
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back If You Still Love Them by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 08, 2017
Issokay... My ex is stubborn like PSG but I'll keep pestering... Like BARCA
But why going back to your ex by the way?
Re: How To Get Your Ex Back If You Still Love Them by Nobody: 11:02pm On Mar 08, 2017
akaahs:

by their fruits, we shall know them.........
and what kinda fruit are you bearing??

(1) (Reply)

Seriously, Some People Don't Really Have A Shame / 3 Common Mistakes Makes During Cex - Learn How To Avoid Them / Spring Up Your Relationship With Few Romance Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.