Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? (1199 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / 5 HOT! Positions Men Dating ‘fat’ Women Should Use (photos) / Younger Men Dating Older Women - Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by uniqued(f): 11:28am On Dec 16, 2009
no racism involved just feel its not ok. Was talking to a friend some days ago and what intrigued me most about what he said was " i would never date/marry a naija/black girl". he then gave me some reasons to back up his claim and the major issue he said was that black girls like money toooo much. I tried to point out to him that who doesnt like money and that is only a broke man that would be bothered about money. He then gave me an example that he went on a date with one of his whte friends and the girl paid for her stuff and was even begging to pay for his. i tried to point out the fact that that case is different but got feed up after a while and decided to seek fellow nairaland people to give reasons to proof the guy wrong. grin so suggestions would be appreciated.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=12pt][/size]
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by Akebulan: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2009
I feel silly for answering this question because it seems to me like by now, the world should be past this race-shnit but, yes, its okay. smiley

And by the way, i know black females who insist on paying for their own meals/ drinks on dates, some, out of fear of being stereotyped as gold diggers/ moochers. Some, also insist on paying for the guys' expenses, you would be suprised though, that alot of men, refuse to have their expenses paid for (am guessing out of fear of losing their pride).

Leave your friend be, he has made up his mind and that is best. At least, he knows what he wants. We cant all want thesame things. There are men who LOVE black females, and those ones, will get them.
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by iice(f): 7:39pm On Dec 16, 2009
No it is not right because they are not humans like Black men.
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
He should date whoever he wants he should just hush up about the "black women are this and that" Tiger Woods wife whooped his arse and destroyed his car but no one is saying wow so white women can be like this. I know if it were a black woman that did that all the self-hating negros will crawl out of the woodworks and justify their reasons for dating white women. Pathetic really. Date whoever you want to date and dont justify your reasons with your bad experience and stereotype people.
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by pureminded: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ain't nuffin bad init cool
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by jalether(m): 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
what kind of stupid post is this
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
uniqued:

no racism involved just feel its not ok. Was talking to a friend some days ago and what intrigued me most about what he said was " i would never date/marry a naija/black girl". he then gave me some reasons to back up his claim and the major issue he said was that black girls like money toooo much. I tried to point out to him that who doesnt like money and that is only a broke man that would be bothered about money. He then gave me an example that he went on a date with one of his whte friends and the girl paid for her stuff and was even begging to pay for his. i tried to point out the fact that that case is different but got feed up after a while and decided to seek fellow nairaland people to give reasons to proof the guy wrong. grin so suggestions would be appreciated.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][size=12pt][/size]

For you to ask such a stupid question, how sane are you?

You sound like a bigoted, racist still living in the stone age! angry
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by igotalk(m): 9:12pm On Dec 16, 2009
U free to date watever rocks ur boat, i love my black women , i dont do white . Aint my business if u wanna date one
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by backspade(m): 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2009
I've never been attracted to white women. . .they always seem to have manly faces in my opinion (sharp jaws, strong chins, high cheek bones, etc) and when they get past 25 they look old as HELL. For those of u that like snowbunnies, have at 'em. I'll stick to the blacks and latinas. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by H2O2: 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
What kind of a foul question is this
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by chika98: 9:32pm On Dec 16, 2009
They can date zombies. Wetin consign me?
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by omega25red(m): 9:44pm On Dec 16, 2009
to each his own. date who you want and if you are lucky to have choices, choose what makes you happy
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by deniyor: 10:04pm On Dec 16, 2009
Whoever makes me happy is who I choose. In my experience, cultural differences make interracial relationships tricky but I've seen lots of cases where that can be overcome easily. My only preference is that she be female ( sex changers not allowed)
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by Gabry(f): 2:11am On Dec 17, 2009
Poster, so its all because of the money issue? undecided

Since when dating has to do with money? Even in past centuries, nobody did cared. . .
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by Magz(m): 2:34am On Dec 17, 2009
Maybe it's aight for some, .

But, it's not ok for ME!
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by 677ano(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2009
there is nothing wrong with dating a white woman its a matter of choice
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by coolier(f): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
Take away the colours from your question and ask again.
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by 677ano(m): 8:08pm On Dec 17, 2009
you friend has a right to choose what woman he wishes to date
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by uniqued(f): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2009
@coolier i am not being racist and do not object it just gettin peoples opinion
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by uniqued(f): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

He should date whoever he wants he should just hush up about the "black women are this and that" Tiger Woods wife whooped his arse and destroyed his car but no one is saying wow so white women can be like this. I know if it were a black woman that did that all the self-hating negros will crawl out of the woodworks and justify their reasons for dating white women. Pathetic really. Date whoever you want to date and dont justify your reasons with your bad experience and stereotype people.

Exactly my point people are always going on about black girls are this and that without pointing that them white girls also have some flaws.
Re: Black Men Dating White Women Is Dat Ok? by mailia: 3:34am On Dec 24, 2009
I think theres 2 different issues here
1. is interracial dating ok?
2. are black women only interested in money?

IMO ques # 1 yes it is ok for people to date interracial I mean why not what - if thats what a person wants to do. my only concern would be if the couple were thinking of marriage. because that throws up a whole lot of ques & issues mainly to do with the future.

ques 2 you've all nationalities of woman that are materialistic . & thats not a bad thing I would be concerned about the kind of life I would live with a woman that didnt want the good things for a Me & our family.
Ambition isnt a bad thing
What I would be wary of is [b]any[b] that measures a mans worth solely on what he earns or can give her.

& if thats the case ditch her , like someone said already there are plenty of woman Black Asian or White that aren't like that. choose one of them instead

(1) (Reply)

How Confused Women Are? / Are Dis Too Big To Ask, A Man Asked Me? / Please What Does This Act Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.