Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose (2217 Views)

Girls With Their Romantic Picture Pose / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by mindfreaks(m): 8:00am On Mar 09, 2017
I saw this on Instagram is this rational

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by REIIGN(m): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2017
That wasn't intentional. + its only a toddler who can't even stand without being held, what does he know?

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by Jodha(f): 8:02am On Mar 09, 2017
What nonsense is that... Just corrupting that innocent child for no good reason...

It's wrong...
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by mindfreaks(m): 8:10am On Mar 09, 2017
REIIGN:
That wasn't intentional. + its only a toddler who can't even stand without being held, what does he know?
but she felt his presence between her thighs she should have cautioned him
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by REIIGN(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2017
mindfreaks:
but she felt his presence between her thighs she should have cautioned him

Cautioned a toddler? Dude your mind is in a very dark place, get it out.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by slimthugchimee(m): 8:17am On Mar 09, 2017
blantant fool

spoiling innocent kids

no sense in the society atol this days undecided
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by aristocrazzy: 8:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Wtf
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by Lastpharoah33: 8:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Hope that child survives that v*ginal stench inhalation.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by slevin1(m): 8:40am On Mar 09, 2017
REIIGN:

And she posted it on instagram?
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by REIIGN(m): 8:50am On Mar 09, 2017
slevin1:

And she posted it on instagram?

Is that the issue here? I thought the OP asked if it was right to let the boy sneak a peek.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:49am On Mar 09, 2017
What sort of nonsense is this? I bet the lady didn't even notice...besides, that little man came into this world via that route so what tha business?

The person who should be blamed here is the photographer, he saw him before taking the shot.

Dumb threads all over the place undecided

©YBR

1 Like

Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by slevin1(m): 5:10pm On Mar 09, 2017
Guy no contradict yourself. I understood the OP perfectly. My reply was to your defensive explanation. So even if the boy did it unintentionally, she intentionally posted it on instagram. That's my point.
Re: Is It Right For A Lady To Allow Her Boy Peep Under Her Skirt For A Picture Pose by KwessiStewie(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
My concern is the health of the child. only God knows the kind of heat coming from that place.

(1) (Reply)

She Entered The Lecturer's Office, Closed The Door And Took Off Her Bra & Pant / My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of One Of Our Four Children / ‘your Man Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married,’ Girlfriend Tells Angry Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.