Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment (19860 Views)

12 Steps To Clear A Car Through Nigeria Customs / Nigeria Customs Gives Deadline For Payment Of Import Duty On All Smuggled Cars / No Duty Payment No Plate Number Issuance - Customsng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by zicoraads: 7:31am On Mar 11, 2017
This thing is very expensive to do sha embarassed

Need a bike or bicycle bikò. I cannot come and go and die on top Nigeria matter
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by Empredboy(m): 7:35am On Mar 11, 2017
surrogatesng:
Na wah ooo,how do i know if my car is registered or not
go to the nearest customs office and show them the C No of the vehicle. The custom officer will insert the No in their system to know if it's registered.
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by Magnitki: 7:38am On Mar 11, 2017
yusuf2:
This policy would never take off. Grace period would come and go and nothing would happen. Watch and see.

Don't forget that we in the era of change. That was how you doubt the enforcement of TSA and BVN
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by AkumahTalk(m): 7:41am On Mar 11, 2017
I'll give you 5 reasons why it won't work:
1. The infinite number of defaulters you have to deal with in all 36 states will overwhelm the Customs agency. How many are they sef?
2. The expectation that every driver will carry custom duty papers alongside vehicle licence, road worthiness , Insurance and have it at all times.
3. Who will enforce it? The same corrupt Custom officers or the ever corrupt Police.
4. The usual single point(s) of payment and very limited manpower will create a bottle neck that will overwhelm the Customs and make deadlines sound like APC election promises
5. NIGERIANS ARE STUBBORN PEOPLE. Also, they better be ready to create exceptions for commercial drivers.

Up till date, I still drive my car with the old plate number and the very first tinted permit I did when the vehicle was purchased in 2010. In this country, we still haven't learnt how the world works.
Flexherbal:

This may be different !
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by AmeLonRo(m): 7:49am On Mar 11, 2017
But the senate has asked this man to stop this joke. Was this not what Dino Melaye and others discussed this week?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by saintjoel(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2017
HAH:

What should be my business with import duty papers or any c number, the vin number should be OK for any verification, no two cars have same vin so why confuse people with another number.

This 3k you mentioned is an extortion and should be fought, there should be a website where everyone can verify his duty payment via his vin free of charge

If I may quote you sir/ma, the server is configured to recognise what we call a C-number ( customs reference number) . Customs use the last six digits when entering your details into the server and so many cars can have the same last six digits (Pls note that entering seventeen digits can be cumbersome when you've hundreds of vehicles awaiting entry) , that was why the c-number was introduced.

It's just like when you purchase a recharge card and you've mistakenly scratched out two OR three recharge digits from the card. The Customer Care will only refund you when you quote your serial number because that is what will differentiate your card from another card. The same way the custom server is also built.

About the website, even we as agents don't have access to the website because their website and the server is inter-connected, the server can only be opened by an officer called the T.S and each CAC has it's own TS, he/she is the direct link between ABUJA - CAC - DTI - AGENTS - IMPORTER ,if anything goes wrong during capturing or there's any alert from Abuja concerning a vehicle or ETLS, he's the first person that gets the alert before any other officer or agent,even low ranking officers in the same office with him can't assess the server if he hasnt logged in. If the server is made public, there are fears that it may be hacked,which may disrupt services throughout every land border, airports, sea ports,banks etc and it may take days/weeks to rectify.

The one month programme from what we presume is just a step in opening land borders and also syncing the NCS with other agencies like the FRSC, VIO etc like it is in some countries. Let's assume your car is stolen and you've a system that is synced, after you make a report to the police, police can make reports to all other agencies and the immediately print your details in their respective offices because you've been captured in the system, the can also start a search for the car immediately. That will prevent cross border theft, I've a personal experience about this issue and by the type we could track the car, it was already on its way across the border. It will also enable customs know the routes smugglers use for smuggling and the officers involved, if you want to get a plate number for a smuggled car, FRSC will arrest you and hand you over to customs,customs will investigate and get all the officers on the route you used arrested and they'll face the law.

There are other things to be gained in the synergy but it can't be achieved if all vehicles present in the country aren't captured in the database.

***/// KINDLY NOTE THAT ALL IVE STATED ARE JUST MY OPINION AS AN AGENT, ANYONE CAN HAVE CONTRARY OPINIONS WHICH ARE WELCOME, THANKS AND I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE A HAPPY AND BLESSED WEEKEND.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by obashiakpu(m): 7:55am On Mar 11, 2017
@Nurey you are on point. Old cargoed government with retrogressive ideas. They can as well sieze all abandoned/park vehicles to show their custom duty payment.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by saintjoel(m): 8:01am On Mar 11, 2017
AkumahTalk:
I'll give you 5 reasons why it won't work:
1. The infinite number of defaulters you have to deal with in all 36 states will overwhelm the Customs agency. How many are they sef?
2. The expectation that every driver will carry custom duty papers alongside vehicle licence, road worthiness , Insurance and have it at all times.
3. Who will enforce it? The same corrupt Custom officers or the ever corrupt Police.
4. The usual single point(s) of payment and very limited manpower will create a bottle neck that will overwhelm the Customs and make deadlines sound like APC election promises
5. NIGERIANS ARE STUBBORN PEOPLE. Also, they better be ready to create exceptions for commercial drivers.

Up till date, I still drive my car with the old plate number and the very first tinted permit I did when the vehicle was purchased in 2010. In this country, we still haven't learnt how the world works.

Sir, your vehicle is safe if you've solid proof that it has spent seven years or more.

About the check, Ali is a stubborn man, he'll go and with the programme and wow betide any officer he catches. Some officers are currently facing his wrath because they helped some fraudulent agents register some smuggled Cotonou cars as lagos cleared vehicles around January. He has is men planted in every office and although there's still corruption but it's now low-key.

Also, they can't be overwhelmed because it's been done with the cooperations of agents, agents do the bulk of the work, there job is just to enter it into the database and if you've ever seen an assycuda, you'll know they've many officers in it. There's a ready form, all they need to do is just check what the DTI has captured,check against the hard copy,if they details are correct,they exit it in their system.
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by HAH: 8:10am On Mar 11, 2017
saintjoel:

If I may quote you sir/ma, the server is configured to recognise what we call a C-number ( customs reference number) . Customs use the last six digits when entering your details into the server and so many cars can have the same last six digits (Pls note that entering seventeen digits can be cumbersome when you've hundreds of vehicles awaiting entry) , that was why the c-number was introduced.

It's just like when you purchase a recharge card and you've mistakenly scratched out two OR three recharge digits from the card. The Customer Care will only refund you when you quote your serial number because that is what will differentiate your card from another card. The same way the custom server is also built.

About the website, even we as agents don't have access to the website because their website and the server is inter-connected, the server can only be opened by an officer called the T.S ,even low ranking officers in the same office with him can't assess the server if he hasnt logged in. If the server is made public, there are fears that it may be hacked,which may disrupt services throughout every land border, airports, sea ports,banks etc and it may take days/weeks to rectify.

The one month programme from what we presume is just a step in opening land borders and also syncing the NCS with other agencies like the FRSC, VIO etc like it is in some countries. Let's assume your car is stolen and you've a system that is synced, after you make a report to the police, police can make reports to all other agencies and the immediately print your details in their respective offices because you've been captured in the system, the can also start a search for the car immediately. That will prevent cross border theft, I've a personal experience about this issue and by the type we could track the car, it was already on its way across the border. It will also enable customs know the routes smugglers use for smuggling and the officers involved, if you want to get a plate number for a smuggled car, FRSC will arrest you and hand you over to customs,customs will investigate and get all the officers on the route you used arrested and they'll face the law.

There are other things to be gained in the synergy but it can't be achieved if all vehicles present in the country aren't captured in the database.

***/// KINDLY NOTE THAT ALL IVE STATED ARE JUST MY OPINION AS AN AGENT, ANYONE CAN HAVE CONTRARY OPINIONS WHICH ARE WELCOME, THANKS AND I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE A HAPPY AND BLESSED WEEKEND.

Thank you the detailed explanation, however I still believe the website should be configured to accept VIN in full and also make it hack proof like banks website, so that people can sit in their home and verify their cars without any hazzles.

By the way how do you confirm the duty of a car bought brand new from companies like elizad, PAN or coscharis, cos the last time we bought cars no duty papers was given to us only receipts
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by puremind1: 8:15am On Mar 11, 2017
HAH:
In this age and time of Internet they want people to go to their offices to pay, how would an innocent car owner know if his car has a fake duty, a car he probably bought 7 years ago and was given a duty paper which he used to register his vehicle without any complain,

I think the custom and government in general are transferring their failure and inefficiency to people, the policy should have been no authentic duty no car registration, a website should also be created where car owners will simply just use their VIN to confirm if duty has been paid on his car but as it is they want the entire country car owners to troop to their offices to check if duty has been paid first then if not paid pay, this are bottlenecks deliberately created as an avenue for corruption cos certainly some people will collect money just to check validity of duty.

Hameed Ali is daring Nigerian, he will surely see the wrath of our collective will, the guy is so arrogant. And pompous that he doesn't wear customs uniform, he was just a Lt Col in the army an equivalent of level 13 civil servant and not a senior officer, we have seen a retired general Haladu Hannaiya who was appointed head of frsc and he wore their uniform, can you imagine Hameed Ali doesn't report to the minister of finance as required by law but he by passes her to report to Buhari, this is wrong he isn't above the law and must be called to order.
Don't mind these cows in power. I went to Oshogbo custom office abt 2 weeks ago with the custom papers of my2 cars. They helped me call Tincan Island to confirm their authenticity. They did not have a single computer there and all they could do was to call using their handsets. Thereafter, they said my charges were 12 thousand naira(6k each) .I insisted that it was very wrong to collect money from me,adding that it not my fault if they do not have computer to verify this. I even told them that the amt used for the call could not be more than 200 hundred naira.It degenerated to hot arguments and said they were mistaken that they should have collected the money from before the call. They then vowed that henceforth they would be collecting their money before any call.This custom is a home of corruption in Nigeria. These malus in this govt think we grasses they eat. No innovation but gragra. How do you pass ur incompetence on the populace in the period of recession. Our leaders are heartless and that was why Chidoka under Jonathan govt introduced new plate numbers and gave ultimatums for Nigerians to comply until he was checkmated by the national assembly. The Buffon ( corruption is not stealing) later rewarded him with ministerial post. I hope the senate can deal with this animal in human skin once and for all. He should also be ready to have his days in court as this plan is dead on arrival. Useless people without any brain. Afterall, the money will be looted nothing will be done. Remember Mohammed Dikko and his many cars until he became a fugitive. We are troubles sharing country with these nitwits.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by saintjoel(m): 8:16am On Mar 11, 2017
HAH:

Thank you the detailed explanation, however I still believe the website should be configured to accept VIN in full and also make it hack proof like banks website, so that people can sit in their home and verify their cars without any hazzles.

By the way how do you confirm the duty of a car bought brand new from companies like elizad, PAN or coscharis, cos the last time we bought cars no duty papers was given to us only receipts

Brand new vehicles are alwa exempted as long as you buy from dealers like elizade or PAN. The same issue that banks have, in a situation where you can't check a teller number in the website is also the same they've. Their portal was been managed by civilians but they had issues with them and hacking was one of the problems. That was why officers where trained to take over and access to the server became restricted.
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by Temptee101(m): 8:20am On Mar 11, 2017
Nigeria: Den of Rogues

These criminals at the helm of affairs have always initiated policies that are anti-people in order to inflict more pain and frustration to the already saturated populace. What concerns car end users with import duty??

I hate this country especially her selfish leaders

We are cursed as a people. The only time these heartless crooks flex their muscles is when its targeted at the masses.
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by Fadolistic(m): 8:22am On Mar 11, 2017
Good day ma'ams/sirs, have you heard of ENVIROSHADE? ENVIROSHADE is a Nigerian company in technical partnership with CAPESHADE of South Africa, dedicated to provide innovativeand cost effective solution in all weather shades! So do you need a carport to protect your lovely cars? Or you just need a shade for your swiming pool? How about an entrance shade to give yourbusiness or home that sophisticated look? What are you waiting for? We offer the best possible quality and design. Original galvanised steel. Best possible finish and design - high density polyethylene shade net triple stitched with a monofilament thread and applying french seam stitching techniques...... Get in touch with ENVIROSHADE now via email: Frankfounder@gmail.com or through their telephone number: 0703 859 2625, 08077356782, 08029226311. Hurry!!!! You wont regret it ..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by LockDown69(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2017
Car models from which year are we talking about?
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:30am On Mar 11, 2017
Nigerians should just rise up and confront this useless government before they lead us all to the slaughter slab. Welfare of the People means nothing to this government; it's all about revenue increment which they have never used for betterment of the citizenry.

Ever since Mr Buhari came back from his medical vacation,it has been one bad news and another. There is a never-seen-before inflation/recession in the land already yet some vagabonds are planning to compound that through collection of senseless custom duties. Useless government,they are not planning any palliative measure to cushion the effect of the deadly price inflation in the country; they rather prefer to milk Nigerians dry through imposition of insensitive charges and duties.
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by saintjoel(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2017
Temptee101:
Nigeria: Den of Rogues

These criminals at the helm of affairs have always initiated policies that are anti-people in order to inflict more pain and frustration to the already saturated populace. What concerns car end users with import duty??

I hate this country especially her selfish leaders

We are cursed as a people. The only time these heartless crooks flex their muscles is when its targeted at the masses.

Please note that I'm not trying toehold brief for Customs or support their inadequacies but why will any end user purchase a vehicle without physical proof of custom duty documents or vehicle registration number. I was just advising a client yesterday about a car he wanted to purchase and he was like " the car is too cheap and clean" but I kept advising him not to buy unless the former owner produced the documents. He doesn't know that "cheap and neat" might turn into a serious migraine after purchase and we have hundreds of end users just like him. I've always told people, if it's too cheap, get your mechanic and also check the duty papers, you'll be saving yourself a lot of headache later on but people will not listen until they fall into the trap.

If a dealer tells you that his/her papers are lost, tell them to provide new papers or bargain and share the cost of new papes.
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by monchazfarms: 8:36am On Mar 11, 2017
surrogatesng:
Na wah ooo,how do i know if my car is registered or not

Registered cars has a document known as "customs clearing papers",which shows that all the necessary customs duties has been paid.Smuggled cars doesn't have these papers.
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by Flooerin(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2017
I've read all comments so far but nobody has talked about loss of document. How do you verify a car that the documents can not be found? From the directive, any clean looking car can be stopped and checked even if the car is older than 7 years in Nigeria. The policy is just not thorough in its application. This policy can only work on new cars. The C-number is not authentic enough as a basis for checking. I've seen incorrect imputation of VIN on custom paper and if such go for a check, the result will be invalid.
Customs should also be divested from the border for they are the main culprit when it comes to smuggling.
A vehicle that have changed owner 3 or 4 times only for custom to come up with this, who pays the duty?
Abeg they should just cool down. Mbok.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by iboboyswag(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2017
lonelydora:

Customs, VIO, and Police will just use you and enrich themselves. Dey there dey talk

Don't mind him, he has been going on threads where motorist are being enlightened on the policy to state that the policy will not have any traction that they should trust him (as CG Customs na grin grin)

To your question, you can approach the nearest Customs area command and ask that they help with validating your document. They will charge a toKen. I can also help you with doing same.

Check my signature for more information.

Best Regards.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by iboboyswag(m): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2017
Flooerin:
I've read all comments so far but nobody has talked about loss of document. How do you verify a car that the documents can not be found? [/b]From the directive, any clean looking car can be stopped and checked even if the car is older than 7 years in Nigeria. The policy is just not thorough in its application. This policy can only work on new cars. The C-number is not authentic enough as a basis for checking. I've seen incorrect imputation of VIN on custom paper and if such go for a check, the result will be invalid.
Customs should also be divested from the border for they are the main culprit when it comes to smuggling.
A vehicle that have changed owner 3 or 4 times only for custom to come up with this, who pays the duty?

[b]I've read all comments so far but nobody has talked about loss of document. How do you verify a car that the documents can not be found?

I will just deal with the emboldened, at the time of the loss of the document, was a police report obtained? If it was, did it explicitly stated that the customs duty paper was one of those missing? Are there no photocopies of these documents?

Answers to these questions will help in finding a way forward.

Best Regards.
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by etenyong(m): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2017
Pls someone should enlighten me more on this. I have a car I bought from someone with all the papers but I was not given custom paper. What am I expected to do? Do I need to go and get custom papers. Pls am I to get custom papers? Pls help me
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by saintjoel(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2017
Flooerin:
I've read all comments so far but nobody has talked about loss of document. How do you verify a car that the documents can not be found? From the directive, any clean looking car can be stopped and checked even if the car is older than 7 years in Nigeria. The policy is just not thorough in its application. This policy can only work on new cars. The C-number is not authentic enough as a basis for checking. I've seen incorrect imputation of VIN on custom paper and if such go for a check, the result will be invalid.

Let me first clear this with you sir. A c-number is used to differentiate between last digits of a chassis of a car to another. Incorrect imputation of vin can be rectified if the year was stated in the declaration. As an AGENT,,I once had an instance when a car was released from tincan and custom patrols did not detect that a digit was missing from the vin till when it got to benin-auchi bypass. The owner was held and he called me, I had to travel all the way to ore,collect the papers, take them back to tincan with the b.o.l as proof and it was rectified but it can never be done with a false declaration. If a 2015 car was dclared as 2005, that's a different case entirely. All you can do is opt for a D.N,boost the payment and get the correct vin registered.

The c-number is solid proof as against the days of manual input for vehicles and ETLS.

About the loss of papers, I sometimes recommend an affidavit but what has spoilt the whole show is just that some dealers now saddle end users with smuggled vehicles with the pretext that the papers where lost, so customs now find it hard to believe such people.

I will recommend a court affidavit and "SOLID" proof that the car was registered in Nigeria seven or eight years ago. Although we agents are still working with customs on the modalities but for now, you can still use those papers. If you and the former owner can also reach any agreement or you can afford new papers on your own, you can go ahead to process new papers too.

https://www.nairaland.com/2208157/verify-custom-duty-papers-rectify
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by saintjoel(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2017
etenyong:
Pls someone should enlighten me more on this. I have a car I bought from someone with all the papers but I was not given custom paper. What am I expected to do? Do I need to go and get custom papers. Pls am I to get custom papers? Pls help me

Check my last post sir.
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by etenyong(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2017
saintjoel:

Check my last post sir.
Thank you sir, how much will it cost to get d paper for Honda Civic 2001 model. Do I need to ask for d custom paper from the person that sold it for me? Or am to get new one? Thanks for your respond
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by nwigwemark: 9:49am On Mar 11, 2017
nurey:
Woe betide any custom officer dumb enough to stand in my way I will send him to his early grave grin

In Nigeria, things are done upside down. If I was the custom boss, I will
1. Setup an online system for Vin verification to make it easier for car owners to just input their car Vin which tell them whether their vehicle is in the system also which vehicle type the Vin is tied to incase of false/fake paper

2. Don't use a uniform payment method, rather a depreciation custom payment since the custom is responsible for allowing smuggled cars escape their radar. They should also pay for incompetence. So they collect registration data from frsc and bill custom duty on a depreciation basis. So if I registered a 2004 micra in 2010, I shouldn't pay same duty as someone who registered same 2004 micra in 2016.

3. Make a printable slip free of charge from Internet, so those who have valid documents when stopped by custom agbero can just flash their slip and the custom agbero just verify with car Vin to make checking easier and faster saves time and man hour. Those just paying will be issued the slip free along with their document.

4. Every vehicle imported will be given a certificate of custom clearance just like the Lagos State land use charge certificate, this certificate has security on it like the paper notes, this will make identifying fake custom documents easier.

well said and very intelligently too
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by saintjoel(m): 9:56am On Mar 11, 2017
etenyong:

Thank you sir, how much will it cost to get d paper for Honda Civic 2001 model. Do I need to ask for d custom paper from the person that sold it for me? Or am to get new one? Thanks for your respond

Sir, the duty procurement is going to be determined by the number of years it has spent in Nigeria.

Two, if you want me to be sincere with you sir, I can't take any decision for you. The decision to get new documents and the way you plan to get them lie in your hand sir.
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by CHARLOE(m): 10:00am On Mar 11, 2017
kayjasper:
C-Number

There is a C-Number on your customs paper. Copy it out and take it to the nearest Customs office and have it checked.

They charge you about 3k for it though, to verify if the duty is genuine or not.

What of those of us that lost our custom papers, how do we go about it?
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by lonelydora: 10:03am On Mar 11, 2017
iboboyswag:

Don't mind him, he has been going on threads where motorist are being enlightened on the policy to state that the policy will not have any traction that they should trust him (as CG Customs na grin grin)

To your question, you can approach the nearest Customs area command and ask that they help with validating your document. They will charge a toKen. I can also help you with doing same.

Check my signature for more information.

Best Regards.

There's no signature on your profile
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2017
that aboki thinks he is bigger than the N/assembly member who summon him and he refused appear before them d house members to xplain d rational behind that nonsense
Re: Nigeria Customs Releases Update Of Grace Period For Auto Duty Payment by saintjoel(m): 10:05am On Mar 11, 2017
CHARLOE:

What of those of us that lost our custom papers, how do we go about it?

Read through the posts again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advice: Best Route From Lagos To Abuja (road Trip) / This Is Ripsaw EV2,The World’s Fastest Luxury Super Civilian Tank / Mistakes To Avoid After A Car Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.