Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform (31695 Views)

Senate Walks Out Hammed Ali, Customs Comptroller General For Not Wearing Uniform / Senate Threatens To Remove Hammed Ali As Customs DG Over Vehicle Duty / Senators Walk Out On Hamid Ali, Customs Boss During A Meeting (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ngmgeek(m): 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL and what do you mean when you say baba is not around to save him?

Because Baba is a protective leader and the senate wanted to use his absence to clash with the DG. 'Removing' him is out of the question and I wondered why you used that word. Get it? Glad you 'lol' because you misfired cheesy
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:32am On Mar 11, 2017
ngmgeek:

Because Baba is a protective leader and the senate wanted to use his absence to clash with the DG. 'Removing' him is out of the question and I wondered why you used that word. Get it? Glad you 'lol' because you misfired cheesy

And what can the Senate do to him? He is the CG and will do anything to sanitize custom and can seize any vehicle with no Genuine documents..

Most of those useless Senators are car dealer who do not pay duty for their cars...
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ngmgeek(m): 2:52am On Mar 11, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And what can the Senate do to him? He is the CG and will do anything to sanitize custom and can seize any vehicle with no Genuine documents..

Most of those useless Senators are car dealer who do not pay duty for their cars...

That's why you need to go back to school. What am I, your teacher? Everybody is useless except you and Buhari Ba? You stand with Buhari, don't you know it's a punishment! Stand with him even when he is sleeping, only an egg head can do that. Now, let's wait another 24 hours for your response. cheesy
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2017
ngmgeek:

That's why you need to go back to school. What am I, your teacher? Everybody is useless except you and Buhari Ba? You stand with Buhari, don't you know it's a punishment! Stand with him even when he is sleeping, only an egg head can do that. Now, let's wait another 24 hours for your response. cheesy

Still you are not making sense, How will the Senate deal with him that make you say Buhari is not around to save him...

When the Senate invite the AGF and he fail to show up what did the senate do? When they invite the IG and he fail to honor their invitation what did they do? When they invite CCB Chairman and he did not honor them what did they do? Oga they are toothless dog jor..
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ngmgeek(m): 4:24pm On Mar 11, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Still you are not making sense, How will the Senate deal with him that make you say Buhari is not around to save him...

When the Senate invite the AGF and he fail to show up what did the senate do? When they invite the IG and he fail to honor their invitation what did they do? When they invite CCB Chairman and he did not honor them what did they do? Oga they are toothless dog jor..

Let's have a discussion of how much tutoring you will cost and I may consider a reasonable offer. How's that? cheesy
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2017
ngmgeek:

Let's have a discussion of how much tutoring you will cost and I may consider a reasonable offer. How's that? cheesy

Still no sense in your comment, How will they deal with him tell us and stop ranting..

Those your toothless senators can do nada... what happen to SGF, EFCC Boss, CCB Chairman, AGF etc despite their ranting and wailing? hhahaha
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ngmgeek(m): 4:42pm On Mar 11, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Still no sense in your comment, How will they deal with him tell us and stop ranting..

Those your toothless senators can do nada... what happen to SGF, EFCC Boss, CCB Chairman, AGF etc despite their ranting and wailing? hhahaha

Look for the answers yourself. Are you disabled?
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2017
ngmgeek:

Look for the answers yourself. Are you disabled?

The question should be for you, Well Wednesday is here already and let's see what the Senate can do hahaha..

God spare our lives..
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ngmgeek(m): 5:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

The question should be for you, Well Wednesday is here already and let's see what the Senate can do hahaha..

God spare our lives..

No, the question is for you. Because you really don't know how government works. The senate is a force in any 'normal' democracy. Get it?
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:02pm On Mar 11, 2017
ngmgeek:

No, the question is for you. Because you really don't know how government works. The senate is a force in any 'normal' democracy. Get it?

LOL who argue that with you? Yes they are an institution on their own, But in this case they are toothless dog and can't do nada..
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ngmgeek(m): 6:07pm On Mar 11, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

LOL who argue that with you? Yes they are an institution on their own, But in this case they are toothless dog and can't do nada..

We struggle when they are seen a toothless bulldogs. It's not got good for our democracy at all.
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2017
ngmgeek:

We struggle when they are seen a toothless bulldogs. It's not got good for our democracy at all.

I guess you agree with me for once, the NASS are a corrupt bodies that won't get any respect from anyone until they change..
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ngmgeek(m): 6:41pm On Mar 11, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I guess you agree with me for once, the NASS are a corrupt bodies that won't get any respect from anyone until they change..

Corrupt they may be, but tell me an agency or branch that is not corrupt in Nigeria. Please do, and we will take it from there.
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:38am On Mar 12, 2017
ngmgeek:

Corrupt they may be, but tell me an agency or branch that is not corrupt in Nigeria. Please do, and we will take it from there.

All agency are corrupt and PMB brings in those that can sanitize them and the Senate are still fight the Executives indirectly..

I can bet my life none of Dino Melaye's motor get duty.. and lots of Senators like that..

The system have been worst in the should we let it continue like that? PMB say he want to fight corruption and that's is his basic campaign promise and now he is fighting that same corruption and the corrupt elites are trying to use us againt PMB because that can no longer steal as they use to in the past..

In the past if President send names of Ministers to the NASS for screening Ghana must go will follow it but not things has changed and they no longer get free money and set us against the executives..
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ngmgeek(m): 2:57am On Mar 12, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

All agency are corrupt and PMB brings in those that can sanitize them and the Senate are still fight the Executives indirectly..

I can bet my life none of Dino Melaye's motor get duty.. and lots of Senators like that..

The system have been worst in the should we let it continue like that? PMB say he want to fight corruption and that's is his basic campaign promise and now he is fighting that same corruption and the corrupt elites are trying to use us againt PMB because that can no longer steal as they use to in the past..

In the past if President send names of Ministers to the NASS for screening Ghana must go will follow it but not things has changed and they no longer get free money and set us against the executives..

Nice try, but you have not answered my question. Tell me one agency in Nigeria that is not tainted or corrupt. Still waiting cheesy
Re: Senate Summons Hammed Ali, Customs DG, To Appear In Uniform by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:42am On Mar 12, 2017
ngmgeek:

Nice try, but you have not answered my question. Tell me one agency in Nigeria that is not tainted or corrupt. Still waiting cheesy

I already answered that when i said ALL AGENCY ARE CORRUPT..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger State Youths Destroy Political Banners: 'We Have Not Seen Any Change' / Rally Will Not Be Allowed At Lekki Toll Gate Tomorrow - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.