Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) (29622 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Arrives Ebonyi State, Meets With Ebony State Governor / Kwankwaso In Ekiti State, Meets Fayose, Endorses Eleka For Governor / President Buhari Arrives Benue State, Meets Stakeholders Over Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Goke7: 3:50pm On Mar 09, 2017
TheShopKeeper:
Everywhere I turn to in Nigeria, Osinbajo seems to be there, is he clonning himself.

PYO has got boundless energy with all his travels - traversing the length and breadth of Nigeria, starting with the most vital areas in the South-south. Well done to him.

The man should take a rest o, e don do, we can't afford too may medical bills with our forex issue.

Osinbajo should please slow down for now! He has tried already, from touring the whole niger delta, to Lagos, kaduna, Lagos again, kaduna again and now to sokoto, haba wetin. I feel for his wife o!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by disumusa: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
ufuosman:
Kudos to our president, Osinbajo.
stop creating confusion osibanjo is an acting President
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by shukuokukobambi: 4:02pm On Mar 09, 2017
FSBoperator:
He should apologise on behalf of his brothers killing their awusa overlords or else the sultan will dispatch trailer loads of almajiris to sack ife

First you were all over the place celebrating that Hausa killed Yoruba in ife. Now you're saying Osinbajo is in sokoto because Yoruba killed Hausa in ife. Why do you want to kill yourself over imaginary issues? Why are you wasting your existence over matters that won't help you in your pitiful existence? angry

Better take a chill pill. Frustration and unbridled bitterness kills. Your brothers are hustling in their shops to make their lives better. You're here obsessing over a Prof that has no inkling of your existence. Is your life that meaningless? Tufiakwa!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by disumusa: 4:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
I LOVE OSINBAJO grin
nonsense

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by ourema(f): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
exco90:

buhari is a sunni Muslim. in fact all Muslims don't joke with their dead body... had it been he is dead.. his death would have been announced immediately..
mind you am a wailer.. but let's wail with sense.
I think I will go with you on this. But some how PMB may have been incapacitated that is my opinion
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by disumusa: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nathan2016:
As an IGBO MAN,,,,,THIS MAN IS JUST TOO MUCH......THIS IS WHAT TO EXPECT FOR a president.....Ride on....
as an IBO man WHO love confusion the same way you like ffk,fayose,obanikoro,saraki,dino, confused tribe Igbo just because buhari went for medical attention osibanjo you formally called Chancellor now become your friend

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 09, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Carry go our active president. Nothing do you.

Keep unifying the country like an intelligent leader you are.

You will surely get my vote if you decide to contest in 2019.
So u no go vote for tinubu?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
hatchy:
True talk dear because even the congratulatory message sent to the acting president on his birthday by Aisha Buhari has a lot to decode.

Let's see how it plays out because this cat and mouse play by his Aids won't last for eternity.

Even the cabal and all presidency staff are now loyal to Osinbanjo, another testament that they know that a new Boss is now in town and their boss is no more. I assure you, if Buhari was still alive...HIS CABAL WON'T ALLOW OSINBANJO TO HAVE FULL PRESIDENTIAL AUTHORITIES. What gave it away was when Governor Shettima of Bornu all of a sudden, hosted Tinubu in a grand style, and naming state infrastructure after him, tells me he knows the power brokers now are Osinbanjo and Tinubu. And like you said too, Aisha is behaving. And you don't see her again carrying out First Lady functions!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 5:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Oktoberfest:

So u no go vote for tinubu?

Tinu..what? God forbid.

And seriously do you think the fulani/ Hausa Muslims will allow a northern christian be VP while they take the back seat should Tinubu contest.

Or will Tinubu convert to Christianity in order to have a Fulani muslim as his Vp?

Whatever the permutations Tinubu candidacy won't work and as to me i ain't a fan of corrupt elements / godfathers.

Tinubu knows what he's doing by saying he won't rule out the opportunity to serve if buhari is not contesting. He's testing the waters to know those that'll be interested in 2019 contest so he'll be 'courted' as a kingmaker cos he'll only demystify himself by contesting any election.

He's a smart alec cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Owamudia: 5:17pm On Mar 09, 2017
cardinalstar091:

wat if he comes back...a big shame will b on u
YarAdua also came back...
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by mrsfavour(f): 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
Something tells me Buhari is dead, as was reported last month! They want Osinbanjo to cement himself as acting president before Buhari is officially declared dead in order to prevent tension, riot and chaos in the country. Part of the plan is to have Osinbanjo travel across all regions of the country to build trust.
ur right.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by trigger22(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2017
[quote author=FSBoperator post=54421021]He should apologise on behalf of his brothers killing their awusa overlords or else the sultan will dispatch trailer loads of almajiris to sack ife[/quote

That one na talk?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 6:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
Something tells me Buhari is dead, as was reported last month! They want Osinbanjo to cement himself as acting president before Buhari is officially declared dead in order to prevent tension, riot and chaos in the country. Part of the plan is to have Osinbanjo travel across all regions of the country to build trust.
that something that told you buhari is dead just played you; if buhari is dead he would have been long buried as islam funeral rites demands.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Tinu..what? God forbid.

And seriously do you think the fulani/ Hausa Muslims will allow a northern christian be VP while they take the back seat should Tinubu contest.

Or will Tinubu convert to Christianity in order to have a Fulani muslim as his Vp?

Whatever the permutations Tinubu candidacy won't work and as to me i ain't a fan of corrupt elements / godfathers.

Tinubu knows what he's doing by saying he won't rule out the opportunity to serve if buhari is not contesting. He's testing the waters to know those that'll be interested in 2019 contest so he'll be 'courted' as a kingmaker cos he'll only demystify himself by contesting any election.

He's a smart alec cheesy
Lol...right there
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Godiloveu(f): 6:16pm On Mar 09, 2017
kudos sir!
these re d kind of trips dat PMB was supposed to ve embraced, not all those foreign trips he took, flying from useless Malta to Iraq of wat use!
neglecting his primary constituency.

long live PYO
divided we stand!

proudly ss, oil wealth of the nation!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nathan2016: 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2017
There is nothing like an IBO MAN, And Osibanjo is still a mere comissioner, just doing better job than his boss....
disumusa:
as an IBO man WHO love confusion the same way you like ffk,fayose,obanikoro,saraki,dino, confused tribe Igbo just because buhari went for medical attention osibanjo you formally called Chancellor now become your friend
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by drtee247(m): 7:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Intellect20:
Part of the plan is also to perform a brain surgery for you
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by disumusa: 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
Nathan2016:
As an IGBO MAN,,,,,THIS MAN IS JUST TOO MUCH......THIS IS WHAT TO EXPECT FOR a president.....Ride on....
lost tribe of confusion
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
disumusa:
stop creating confusion osibanjo is an acting President
I forgot to put acting. lol
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nathan2016: 8:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lost tribe grin grin grin grin..what have you been drinking ...check your street, how many building are owned by the Lost tribe...
disumusa:
lost tribe of confusion
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
This man need lot of back up from Yoruba and Igbos. Hausa are dangerous people they are already planning to control this man
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Dareomo(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2017
May you continue to soar higher in His strenght IJMN. AMEN.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Arrives in Sokoto State, Meets With Sultan (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2017
[quote author=2016v2017 post=54423146][/quote] A typical brain dead reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Saraki To Meet First Time Since Nigeria Election Amid Fresh EFCC Probe / Budget Scandal: Impeach Buhari, PDP Tells National Assembly / Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.