Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,310 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me (10768 Views)

"Don't Go To Their House If You Don't Want Sex" - Lady Says On Twitter / Story 18+ : How I F**k My Aunty Inside My Room Very Hot / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me by Funtan(m): 9:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
This go be your story soon

Re: Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me by Funtan(m): 9:47pm On Mar 09, 2017
Funtan:
This go be your story soon

Re: Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me by jagorinho: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2017
From your monicker and your aunty's picture you are indian,buy why? why are you people so obsessed with sex? before reading i was even thinking your aunty was the one disturbing you for the illicit act not knowing that you are the one on the offensive. Is your uncle dead? are you unemployed? is it not a taboo in your tradition?my advice is for you is STOP IT,it can spoil relationship between your immediate and extended family,i would like you to get a girlfriend maybe someone similar to your aunty or if getting a girl is elusive you can try the "pay as you knack" method.
Re: Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me by Jyde89: 10:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
After going through your previous threads, i can only conclude that you're suffering from partial madness; so instead of advicing you as regards your so called aunt which i'm sure its a pix of a ponstar you took from xvideos.com, i'll simply advice you check into a mental institution as it will do you a lot of good.
Re: Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me by DirewolfofStark(m): 12:37am On Mar 10, 2017
E be like say, dis one pass deliverance...

Re: Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me by Ayinke93(f): 12:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Indian slowpoke
Re: Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me by Nobody: 4:13am On Mar 10, 2017
indian and charm
Re: Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me by PhilAmadeus: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2017
cocaineaddict:
Indians and perversion with their aunties. Abeg someone should Zuma me
guy that's true Indians and there Aunties be lyk...

1 Like

Re: Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 10, 2017
amar3664:
I am unmarried and is 28 years old,mostly i stay outside my native place for studies,but once or twice a year,i visit my native place...i.am attracted towards my aunty who is my uncles (father 's brother )wife...she is 39 years old and has beautiful body size and she is beautiful..but slight chubby...she has two sons...i am very attracted towards her for sex...while i am in my narive place i mostly stays and talks to her...she knows i am quite flirting type of guy,once she and me were travelling in car and journey was for 8 hours,i and my aunty were sitting on back seat with my aunty sitting in middle and.my mother and i were on both side of her...after sometime my aunty took my hand in her hand and we started to talk normally ,after some time i put my hand on her lap and she did not say me anything,after some time i placed my hand in between her legs but then also shr did not say anything,after that incident i started to touch her every part of body except her breasts..and she never stopped me...once we were talking then suddenly she started to say a sex story which happened in our neighbourhood between family members and even told that it happened at night 2 am....guys..can i move ahead...if she is ready why cant she tell directly...i am still feeling afraid to move ahead..

RIP ENGLISH!!!
Re: Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me by pennywys(m): 10:30am On Mar 10, 2017
amar3664:
I am unmarried and is 28 years old,mostly i stay outside my native place for studies,but once or twice a year,i visit my native place...i.am attracted towards my aunty who is my uncles (father 's brother )wife...she is 39 years old and has beautiful body size and she is beautiful..but slight chubby...she has two sons...i am very attracted towards her for sex...while i am in my narive place i mostly stays and talks to her...she knows i am quite flirting type of guy,once she and me were travelling in car and journey was for 8 hours,i and my aunty were sitting on back seat with my aunty sitting in middle and.my mother and i were on both side of her...after sometime my aunty took my hand in her hand and we started to talk normally ,after some time i put my hand on her lap and she did not say me anything,after some time i placed my hand in between her legs but then also shr did not say anything,after that incident i started to touch her every part of body except her breasts..and she never stopped me...once we were talking then suddenly she started to say a sex story which happened in our neighbourhood between family members and even told that it happened at night 2 am....guys..can i move ahead...if she is ready why cant she tell directly...i am still feeling afraid to move ahead..
you are the exact illiterate I see in my neighbourhood, the only difference is he his a destitute
Re: Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me by amar3664: 5:43am On Mar 12, 2017
Can i Bleep this beautiful aunty of mine

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! / MEN!! Never Believe The TEARS Of Any Woman Even If She Wants To Die!! (photos) / (fake) Prophesy Is Ruining Our Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.