Stats: 3,153,702 members, 7,820,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) (65207 Views)

Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London / President Buhari's Picture With Archbishop Of Canterbury: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by ddippset(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
Topleague:
Your Excellency sir, God is your strength, He will perfect your healing in Jesus name.
you are wonderful.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by LordOfNaira: 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
God bless the president!!!

Long Live President Muhammadu Buhari

Long Live Acting President Yemi Osinbajo

Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!!
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by olarwarleh(m): 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
photoshop,may God heal you
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

.yes ooooo
Long live my mentor
what is this one saying
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by castrokins(m): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
Bros, Kill Me Abeg. Lol.

Which One Con Be Bulletproof Maternity Gown Again?

nzeobi:
buhari and this his bulletproof maternity gown.

make we just the observe them

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
nzeobi:
buhari and this his bulletproof maternity gown.

make we just the observe them
abi Fraternity grin grin
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by ogene007: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin see aa him be like ugwu leaf way them plant for sahara desert undecided

this man way i see so no fit make am if him enter naija, my tax money is what is keeping him alive if i decide not to pay tax him for don go like ...... embarassed
I may not like Buhari, but I take exception to making mockery of a man who is sick. Please show some empathy and wish him God's mercy. I would however advise Mr President to resign and go and look after himself. He is obviously too frail to handle the affairs of state. He should not allow the cabal to use him as a tool in taking over the country. Buhari, please resign.

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:

My sister God bless you

As if you'd share your 250k with her at the end of the month.

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

and you they hide the video all these days lipsrsealed

see ya head like buhari own
even if we show you ipods video, wil you believe.
Becos you already corrupted your mind not to believe anything good, even to believe in jesus na wahala.
But thank God you ipods believe in this photoshop, i am so happy today.

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
biodun83L:
but buhari is 100% better dan ur father in all ways wher dis man is standing can ur own father just pass within d area u people allow people to talk to ur parent anyaw and aw much is ur fool paying as tax?

Your stupidity is legendary.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
ogene007:

I may not like Buhari, but I take exception to making mockery of a man who is sick. Please show some empathy and wish him God's mercy. I would however advise Mr President to resign and go and look after himself. He is obviously too frail to handle the affairs of state. He should not allow the cabal to use him as a tool in taking over the country. Buhari, please resign.
I hear you
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 4:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
THAT PICTURE IS NOT RECENT. NO MATTER HOW MANY LIES THEY TELL, THE TRUTH WILL ALWAYS PREVAIL.
By the way, why are they trying so hard to prove what we no longer care about? Mr hale and hearty, I know you will soon run out of pictures. 2019 is at least 2 years away.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
even if we show you ipods video, wil you believe.
Becos you already corrupted your mind not to believe anything good, even to believe in jesus na wahala.
But thank God you ipods believe in this photoshop, i am so happy today.
then allow fayose and wike to go visit baba
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
Cchuks27:
God, this man is really sick. I hope its not cancer? May God heal you Sir. Never wish anybody death.

Honestly the people that wants this man to continue ruling even in this his health condition are wicked and heartless.

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by ReachHard: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2017
THE MAN JUST BE LIKE ALMAJIRI... IN SO-CALLED "PENITENCE TO ALLAH"

WELL, QUICK RECOVERY TO HIM... HE'S STILL OUR PRESIDENT, WHETHER WE LIKE HIS LOOKS OR NOT
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by oyoofong(m): 4:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
So,Buhari don relocate to London? Ehh! poor guy ,e don run from naija.Make una change this him buba na.lol
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Nwachukwu1986(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Get well soonest my president
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by readingokpara: 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
vegetable, only in Africa will someone as this sick will hold on to power

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by iwadobo: 4:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
sarrki:
Sai baba

Sai baba

Enemies if state come and see ooooo

Which Baba? That is obviously a walking corpse.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

then allow fayose and wike to go visit baba
they wil stil come to tell you ipods lie, becos they is no truth in them, they are liars from the begining, and they are the children of satan.
Beside, which other proves are you ipods are looking for again.
Buhari is alive, hale and healthy, strong as fiddle,
If you ipods dont like this, go and jam rock

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 4:43pm On Mar 09, 2017
Is dis clothe like a sickness gown? Because he doesn't change it. Why is his mouth now wrinkled like meat in fridge without light in Nigeria?

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by opribo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Chei, all for power a man will not let go to go and cater for his health, just look at that, president of Nigeria. Why!Why !! Why!!!
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by ellovee(m): 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
I can't figure out what he is waiting for to send his resignation letter. To complete one's tenure is not a do or die affair
johnbuck81:
this man looks very sick..i don't think he'll be able to run this country with his state of being right now.
on a normal level,this man should give way for osinbajo.
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by bukanchris20: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
na photoshop
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
This guy has lost so much weight though
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 09, 2017
The President doesn't look hale and hearty. They should allow this man relax if possible he should resign. The problems in this country can cause serious sickness for a leader. Even if the President resumes, I don't think he'll be able to cope with our numerous problems.

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
they wil stil come to tell you ipods lie, becos they is no truth in them, they are liars from the begining, and they are the children of satan.
Beside, which other proves are you ipods are looking for again.
Buhari is alive, hale and healthy, strong as fiddle,
If you ipods dont like this, go and jam rock
let them go first beforw you judge
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by ghost3040: 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
NA ONLY ONE CLOTHE HIM CARRY GO LONDON?? grin grin shocked
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 4:48pm On Mar 09, 2017
LivingHuman:
President Muhammadu Buhari today received the Archbishop of Canterbury, the Most Revd and Rt Hon Justin Welby, at the Abuja House in London.

Another sign that the president is hale and hearty

http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/arch-bishop-of-canterbury-visits-buhari.html
No, it is another sign that you, the poster and his misguided followers are only thinking with your keyboards and perhaps about the money you will get paid for posting this. Who's interested in seeing pictures or receiving calls from London rather than good governance?
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by negotiations2(f): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
see bubu in a wedding gown.He will soon wed d bishop.Happy wedlock to a ghost & human.lol
Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by Vickyp007(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
If our dear president is hale and hearty, he should please come back

Re: Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 4:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
Divay22:
it will fall off o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
God forbid. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts / El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself