Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! (3870 Views)

My Fiance Complains That I'm Too Fat / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Why Do Girls Think Ignoring A Guy Will Make Him More Interested In Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Krissykriss(m): 3:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
I just dont get it. Girls cant just believe i aint in a serious relationship. They say I look too good not to be in one. They seem to think I'm rich, good lookin & a player. I just dont get it. And hey, I aint rich - I mean in d real meanin of d world 'rich'.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Blueice4re(f): 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2009
Then wat do u think of ur self poor, pls think positive.Thank ur star's dey found u interesting.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by mrperfect(m): 3:45pm On Dec 16, 2009
Such belief is common.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by omega25red(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
Krissykriss:

I just dont get it. Girls cant just believe i aint in a serious relationship. They say I look too good not to be in one. They seem to think I'm rich, good lookin & a player. I just dont get it. And hey, I aint rich - I mean in d real meanin of d world 'rich'.

It's all in the way you carry your self. most of the time people who have no game are the ones who need money to get a woman's attention
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2009
Krissykriss:

those girls must be very dumb, or maybe there ain't enough good looking
guys where they stay. I guess there is a different meaning to too good to be
true grin extrem good look is part of it, but you haven't listed enough quality
to be too good to be true.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Krissykriss(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2009
I think I believe what omega said. Its abt d way i carry myself (with grace). It makes them think i'm rich. I'm not proud tho. They luv my humility too.
Blue, tho i aint poor, i aint rich in d real definition of rich. I dont think overly positive.
Rokiatu, Thats what they see. They say i luk like sum1 who knows how to take good care of a lady. One lady banker said she wants me to marry d sister! For d record, i know how to take good care of a lady. I dont look too good (i look good tho) & i'v got a good height too. I stay in surulere lagos. Ppl wey fine pass me dat side plenty. My guess is dat they think every other girl sees me as they do.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 16, 2009
Krissykriss:

I think I believe what omega said. Its abt d way i carry myself (with grace). It makes them think i'm rich. I'm not proud tho. They luv my humility too.
Blue, tho i aint poor, i aint rich in d real definition of rich. I dont think overly positive.
Rokiatu, Thats what they see. They say i luk like sum1 who knows how to take good care of a lady. One lady banker said she wants me to marry d sister! For d record, i know how to take good care of a lady. I dont look too good (i look good tho) & i'v got a good height too. I stay in surulere lagos. Ppl wey fine pass me dat side plenty. My guess is dat they think every other girl sees me as they do.
now we are talking, those are qualities that make a man too good to be
true not good looks, now it seems like everyone is good looking, but in this time,
you hardly find a guy who treat a woman good and with respect, if you really have that quality,
then be proud of yourself, and keep been good!
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by cantell(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2009
@Poster,
Some ladies are like that. They assume you're a playa from ur looks,the way you dress or the people you roll with.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
yawn. . .next! grin
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2009
This thread should be titled "Ego-tripping and the people who enable it" grin
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Krissykriss(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
Rokiatu, dats where i have d problem. Most of them believe every other girl sees me just as they do and so they cant have of all to theirself. They always think i'm being good just to take advantage of them.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by samtoye(m): 4:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
Please post your picture and we can judge whether you really look that good.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2009
Krissykriss:

Rokiatu, dats where i have d problem. Most of them believe every other girl sees me just as they do and so they cant have of all to theirself. They always think i'm being good just to take advantage of them.
oh really? take my advice, do not always be too good, I do not mean you should be bad though grin
but mix a bit of badness with goodness and you will get a balance grin even when bringing
up a child, you have to be a bit lenient, and a bit tough.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Czarskit(m): 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
* yawn *
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by foyeks2001(f): 5:07pm On Dec 16, 2009
Krissykriss:

oya
clap for ya sef
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by MsDiva1(f): 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2009
Post your picture so we can judge.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by iice(f): 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2009
Silly men grin
Gone are the days of the silent macho man who lets his work speak for him cheesy
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by pureminded: 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
cool
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2009
iice:

Silly men grin
Gone are the days of the silent macho man who lets his work speak for him cheesy

My sentiments exactly, the studs in RL dont need to come into a fecking forum (No disrespect NL kiss) to boost about their looks/personality grin grin
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Krissykriss(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2009
And who wants 2 judge by ma pics? U'll get 2 see it 1 day.
iice, I speak 4 me & action speaks mo. I dont only talk d talk, I do d 'doable'; sumtyms even d 'undoable'. I get along better wit d bad girl's 4 now. Its all about d fun & they luv it dat way. No strings attached.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by iice(f): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My sentiments exactly, the studs in RL dont need to come into a fecking forum (No disrespect NL kiss) to boost about their looks/personality grin grin

Girl, i was waiting for your 'Internet Studs' comment grin grin

Krissykriss:

And who wants 2 judge by ma pics? U'll get 2 see it 1 day.
iice, I speak 4 me & action speaks mo. I dont only talk d talk, I do d 'doable'; sumtyms even d 'undoable'. I get along better wit d bad girl's 4 now. Its all about d fun & they luv it dat way. No strings attached.

Even worse if you're suggesting you're a bad boy cheesy Those ones don't need to talk wink
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Krissykriss(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ebony>Who's doin d boastin? Aint got no pride in me; I was taught better than that. Did i fail 2 mention that thats 1 reason people like me? Girls, guys, men, women alike all luv my humility. It endears people 2 u. U shud try it too.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
iice:

Girl, i was waiting for your 'Internet Studs' comment grin grin

Girl I decided to rest that word for while grin

Krissykriss:

Ebony>Who's doin d boastin? Aint got no pride in me; I was taught better than that. Did i fail 2 mention that thats 1 reason people like me? Girls, guys, men, women alike all luv my humility. It endears people 2 u. U shud try it too.
Nothing humble about this thread grin
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Krissykriss(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2009
iice, body no be firewood naa. Got 2 keep body n soul together till a good who has come 2 stay comes my way.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Krissykriss(m): 8:35pm On Dec 16, 2009
Ebony, The thread is about me & nobody else. Why u wan buy d case naa? I didnt mean 2 hurt ur feelins or any1's ok.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 16, 2009
You see what im talking about? the "Me, Me, Me syndrome" Its not a good look cheesy
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Krissykriss(m): 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2009
Jesus christ Ebony! Did u fight ur wit man? I can fill in for him if that will make u happy. I'm beginnin 2 like u, lol. But the thread was about me naa.
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by platinumnk(f): 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
Where is the mods??

They need to track the ISP . . . I think TS is back in a hidden form lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ebony becareful angry
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by whitesturd(f): 9:11pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hey congrats,so what are we supposed to do 4u?kill a lion?lol
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2009
platinumnk:

Where is the mods??

They need to track the ISP . . . I think TS is back in a hidden form lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ebony becareful angry
Why hun shocked
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by platinumnk(f): 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2009
Re: Girls Think I'm Too Good 2 Be True! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2009
Hun, please can you summarise it for me grin too lazy to read this fine, cold evening smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Lady Tells U About Her Male Admirers: / Are People Really Born Gay? / How Do I Make Her Go Without Hurting Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.