Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) (776 Views)

All Eyes On A Lady As She Twerks On A Man In Public, People Video Her (Photos) / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Slay Mama Caught With Charms Round Her Curvy Waist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by ogapatapata24: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Re: Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by brandydaniells(m): 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2017
I SHOULD TRY THAT SOMETIME
Re: Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by shortgun(m): 6:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
Send the idiot to hell
Re: Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
That's what they know how to do
Re: Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by FTBOY: 6:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
fulanis got to be the most heartless living things under the sun and moon. bloodsucking demons in human skin! the fool lied he's from osun state and a Christian but after a few slaps he confessed he's fulani...probably a herdsman that ran out of cows.
ewu!
Re: Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by dollyjoy(f): 6:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
FTBOY:
fulanis got to be the most heartless living things under the sun and moon. bloodsucking demons in human skin! the fool lied he's from osun state and a Christian but after a few slaps he confessed he's fulani...probably a herdsman that ran out of cows.
ewu!
What up with the generalization? I wonder the numbers of Fulanis you've relate with before arriving at the conclusion that 'Fulanis are most heartless and blood sucking demons'
Re: Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by FTBOY: 6:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
dollyjoy:
What up with the generalization? I wonder the numbers of Fulanis you've relate with before arriving at the conclusion that 'Fulanis are most heartless and blood sucking demons'

how many fulanis have you seen in your life, talk more of relating with? or are you mistaking fulanis for hausas? but i can tell you i've met over 100 and i'm yet to find one with a human soul.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by ehinmowo: 7:33pm On Mar 09, 2017
FOOLanis mostly hv vagabond and destructve spirit

on another thought, hw cn someone crash a 500 billion dollar economy to abt 300billion
Re: Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 09, 2017
all these Futa Jallon ppl sef
Re: Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by tosyne2much(m): 10:06pm On Mar 09, 2017
dollyjoy:

How are you Joy?
Re: Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by dollyjoy(f): 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
How are you Joy?
I'm very fine Tosyne. Trust you are good too!!
Re: Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
dollyjoy:
I'm very fine Tosyne. Trust you are good too!!
Yes I'm doing very fine... I actually broke the silenve after several years of neglect cheesy
Re: Fulani Boy Caught With A Fake Gun Trying To Rob Innocent People (video) by dollyjoy(f): 10:24pm On Mar 09, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes I'm doing very fine... I actually broke the silenve after several years of neglect cheesy
Lol, that's right cry . How time flies, seems so much like yesterday. Lol!!

(1) (Reply)

Lmao! This Intending Couples Took Their Pre-wedding Photo To Another Level / It's Never The Best Option / Five Reasons You Should Have Cex Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.