Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

Lies Women Tell To Themselves. - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (73174 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by BWare: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin grin grin grin

My goodness.. Great Chief.. The greatest palm wine merchant of our time.. I great you sir..

I'm truly honored.. You honor me beyond words.. Thank you very much sir..
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Laveda(f): 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
PUSSYHOE:
chukwu! me jealous of her success? where? here on nairaland? what has she achieved apart from sharing nudes with boys and prostituting her way in a group of idiots that never defended her. nna her Toto has overshadowed your last drop of sense.

Nigerians are just too hypocritical. grin

Apart from few virgins who hasn't had sex before? I'm sorry you're so sex starved you had to open a female alt .

Go out there and see what your mates are doing in life, you think its about Nairaland

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by obiorathesubtle: 12:46pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

grin But I'll make sure you lack nothing while you're with me..

So what will your chwukuchwuku be looking for?

Promise me or go away! angry
grin

Will you do me toritori very well in the night??

grin okay.. I plomise lipsrsealed
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by obiorathesubtle: 12:47pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

Apart from few virgins who hasn't had sex before? I'm sorry you're so sex starved you had to open a female alt .

Go out there and see what your mates are doing in life, you think its about Nairaland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FILEBE(m): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

You're not completely wrong.

of all the whole 1000 words I wrote there na only 5 words with one full stop you see write? why you dey fear? I wont implicate you na
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
lefulefu:

thanks brother... wink hws ur afternoon?
QueenSuccubus u dey around? cheesy

grin

I was here last nyt but too sleepy to read the whole book..

How u doing?
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by obiorathesubtle: 12:48pm On Mar 10, 2017
FILEBE:

of all the whole 1000 words I wrote there na only 5 words with one full stop you see write? why you dey fear? I wont implicate you na
grin

To be honest my man.

I know the truth but I'm just here to have fun..

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Laveda(f): 12:49pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Will you do me toritori very well in the night??

grin okay.. I plomise lipsrsealed

cheesy Small thing.. Then we'll go to church and ask God for forgiveness...

kisskisskiss
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2017
lefulefu:

frm dat small corner the change go spread na cheesy

Na true talk. Faithfulness begins with you and me. grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

grin I didn't know you had something against me all these while oh.. See how I'm just laughing here..

I don't care about your nüdes what will I do with it nah? I've always seen you way above what you displaying now..

Thing is, people will keep sharing nüdes, girls and boys there's no biggie.. And for the record you've never seen my nüdes except pool pics. Don't take a fellow girl's ish too serious..

cheesycheesy Babe you sooo funny
I don't have a thing against you,b.
You only played offensive and I got on my defensive.. Ain't it?
Well.. Sorry and bye too.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by handsam(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

embarassed cry

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2017
lefulefu:

frm dat small corner the change go spread na cheesy
You don't disappoint at all. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

you that can share nudes to boys online to keep them, your offline life can't be imagined without picturing you jumping from dick to dick for livelihood.
you are a cheap slut every ugly guy on nairaland is hoping to nail to make a name, look at the class of boys around you,go and bury yourself in shame girl you are a disgrace to us all.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by obiorathesubtle: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

cheesy Small thing.. Then we'll go to church and ask God for forgiveness...

kisskisskiss
grin

You want to give me guilty conscience.. Eh
.my tuutuutu.. kiss

After the first toritori.. We'll go for round 2,3,4,5,6 till we are down with paralysis.. kiss

Afterall.. You're a Calabar girl..
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
You don't disappoint at all. grin

Na my brother you de talk to like this? grin grin grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by obiorathesubtle: 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2017
PUSSYHOE:
you that can share nudes to boys online to keep them, you offline life can't be imagined without picturing you jumping from dick to dick for livelihood.
you are a cheap slut every ugly guy on nairaland is hoping to nail to make a name, look at the class of boys around you,go and bury yourself in shame girl you are a disgrace to us all.
grin

Isnt it funny..

PussyHOe is talking about disgrace.. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Laveda(f): 12:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
PUSSYHOE:
you that can share nudes to boys online to keep them, you offline life can't be imagined without picturing you jumping from dick to dick for livelihood.

Okay let's say I share nüdes, hows that your business? grin why do you want to die on my case nah

And Who be us? No vex I waka alone come this world.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dextology:

Na my brother you de talk to like this? grin grin grin
Lol, don't get me wrong...he made sense. grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by handsam(m): 12:57pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

Isnt it funny..

PussyHOe is talking about disgrace.. grin grin grin

What is to be expected from an "illiterate" that does not know the meaning of the word "Disgrace"? grin
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by FILEBE(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

To be honest my man.

I know the truth but I'm just here to have fun..

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dextology:

Na true talk. Faithfulness begins with you and me. grin
yes ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2017
kimbra:
Lol, don't get me wrong...he made sense. grin

I know dear, you too de make more sense. I wan learn from you and lefulefu.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Laveda(f): 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
handsam:

embarassed cry

Crazy people everyone..

Forming sanctimonious.. Smh
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by obiorathesubtle: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
handsam:

What is to be expected from an "illiterate" that does not know the meaning of the word "Disgrace"? grin
grin cheesy

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Alesandese:
When you open a thread you should be prepared for direct or indirect derogatory words. Some people can't argue without being offensive, some have difficulty in coordinating their thoughts ( these people relate with others of their kinds on a thread) some people don't even read the original posts but comments. You should be the one to ignore and argue with the reasonable ones.

Moreover if you had known nothing about her, would you have typed such? How would you have replied her?

This is a thread, in the next two days it will be forgotten. So while make enemies on such thing as little as this?

I know it shouldn't be any of my business but it pains me when ladies act like this. You two should just sort it out, or stay off each others paths smiley
Well.. She irked me with that "watch your word" comment.
Laveda... I'm sorry, no hard feelings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
Dextology:

I know dear, you too de make more sense. I wan learn from you and lefulefu.
Lol. I just know I would have a stable home when the time comes. Not these cheating stories they keep telling us. Who know?, perhaps their foundation is faulty.

1 Like

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by obiorathesubtle: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2017

Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
FILEBE:

You want to know? It is not difficult to know na. The reasons are :
1. show of strength and something to brag about. You hear them say: I don chop plenty girls for that place o.
2. They can't seem to quench their sexual urge.
3. they like challenges. a man will try to get a girl that's forming difficult or hard to get by all means necessary. When it comes to women and coitus matter, the men can be very very patient . They will play and fight along till you submit or explore your weakness. when they finally get there. They feel fulfilled.
4. Some men have been done "shege" by girls. while they were busy trying hard financially and keeping their body, the girlfriend is busy enjoying "humps" from Tom's dick and harry. These hardens the heart of these men.
5. Influences from others. "Chop this girl na! she dey give u green light...u just dey dull. Guy! u be Oteh!"
6.long distance. we will meet someone wherever we go and fall in love/ lust and we will then be doing.
7. Big eyes. Ojukokoro. Apriri. longer throat. indecision. they want to sample all. big, short, tall, bwested, flat, curvy, thin, athletic, lazy, dark, fair even tribes and religion.

Nne. those points done do. I go attend meeting today, dey will sanction me. I know, I have revealed too much. I might even be disbanded. If they do, will you accept me?
I hope you are wrong about this.
If my man cheat on me for those reasons and I find out, here is what I will do:

I will make the sweetest love to him, shower him with kisses and love, adore him to rise his ego, give him the best bj ever. I do all styles with him, satisfy him and even arouse him again for more. Then I will enter the kitchen, make his favourite food, add the deadliest poison ever, garnish the food and then serve him his food in bed.

I will feed him, peck him, show him more love, caress him even in his weakest place. When the poison starts reacting, I will take him to the shower, wash him and then bring him back to bed. I will lay him back on the roses sprinkled bed, increase the Ac , cover him with a blanket, hold his hands, kiss him for the last time and finally sing him a lullaby to his DEATH.

If I as a woman can sacrifice so much to make us work, you should be able to control your diick smiley
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Laveda(f): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin

You want to give me guilty conscience.. Eh
.my tuutuutu.. kiss

After the first toritori.. We'll go for round 2,3,4,5,6 till we are down with paralysis.. kiss

Afterall.. You're a Calabar girl..

grin

Something must kill a man..
Let's go to the other room.
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Well.. She irked me with that "watch your word" comment.
Laveda... I'm sorry, no hard feelings.
Laveda we are sorrycry cry
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I was here last nyt but too sleepy to read the whole book..

How u doing?
i am fine oo.such a pity u missed the fun earlier cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lies Women Tell To Themselves. by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2017
Laveda:

grin

Something must kill a man..
Let's go to the other room.
you're a calabar girl no wonder, you are born for prostitution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply)

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga / Prophet Nabii Tito Arrested For Kissing His Wife And Housegirl & Sharing Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.