Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,692 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small (72740 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain / All Those Big UNCLES That Disvrigin Us When We Were Small (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by HitlerGaddafi: 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
I sometimes dey always wonder wetin those big aunties dey always like for small small boys príck.

Shout out to aunty dorcas. I bin dey like 8 yrs that time when she call me for sitting room . She put my hand inside her Toto say make I dey rub am. Oboy as I commot the thing I take style smell my hand. She talk say make I commot trouser put my "kokoro" inside her Toto. I no even know wetin to do. She still dey even beat me self on top say I no dey fvck am well. As I bin wan cry she pet me say she go buy "ekana Gowon" for me na hin I shut up. Oboy I just dey rub príck for toto o. The thing sweet die I no go lie. Aunty dorcas for don marry with pikin now. She fit even don turn grandma sef. Na only God sabi where she dey.

114 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Erystro(m): 8:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
same thing happened to Me.. ladies tho'

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by NevetsIbot(m): 8:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Aunty Desola! I see you where you dey o.

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by HitlerGaddafi: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Erystro:
same thing happened to Me.. ladies tho'
Walahi that one was even one of many. If príck dey hungry them na the small kuli kuli we dey carry go con belle full them. The stuff was just so rampant those days.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by ChappyChase: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
The most painful part is that we go dey form baddo we no know sey them dey molest us!

Mama Rasheed, God will judge you for all the evil you did to me in lagos! to my disbelie, the day this woman caught me practicing what she taught me with another girl my age, the beating and preaching she gave to me was beyond human comprehension undecided undecided sad shocked shocked

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by SlaughterGang: 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
I grew up in a civilized society...OP is a pervert_ and this thread explains a lot.. really sorry you were emotionally scarred .

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by hotwax: 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
same here. my school aunty fuk my die

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Unbrandedguy: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
It happened to me too. On several occassions with diff househelps. Na wao.. Just remebrd those days..

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
You were 8 years yet the thing sweet die undecided

Kwatinue grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Maxi112: 9:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
my own worst grin I for be virgin by now if not our house girl grin

will never employ a house help in my house, never!

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by baranzy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
Bro u just made me remeber anty stella.....I was like 7 or 8 then....I was the most loved kid in the compound then cuz of how my family use to pet me.....anty stella always call me to coem play in her room which all the kids in the compound loves cuz she had a nice and fine room back then.....she will get naked amd force my little prick inside her and later she will buy me choco milo or bom bom sweet....if u were born in the 80's...I was like what wondering why dis anty always like getting me undressed every time I come to her room...but as a kid I never knew what I was doing......funny enuf the first day I isaw her hairy pussy I said with anty so u haves anoda mouth with bear bear for ur body..lol....

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by HitlerGaddafi: 9:48pm On Sep 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Kwatinue grin
Put more attention to your dirty clítoris if you know nothing about the power of the male díck.

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by shugacane(f): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'm here 2 read stories cool

10 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by shugacane(f): 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Maxi112:
my own worst grin I for be virgin by now if not our house girl grin

will never employ a house help in my house, never!
naso cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by HitlerGaddafi: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
shugacane:
I'm here 2 read stories cool
Hope u aren't molesting those innocent boys in your compound too?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Put more attention to your dirty clítoris if you know nothing about the power of the male díck.
Am not aunty Dorcas grin grin

Don't transfer your aggression on me biko grin

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by shugacane(f): 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Hope u aren't molesting those innocent boys in your compound too?
innocent ke? boys wie don already knw pass me grin grin grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by titi4fola(f): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:

Kwatinue grin
grin grin Abi ooo..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
titi4fola:
grin grin Abi ooo..
Leave the op make trouser dey wear am grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by titi4fola(f): 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Ummmm...mmm undecided

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Maxi112: 9:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
shugacane:
naso cheesy cheesy
na so cheesy those girls nearly end my life grin

5 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by shugacane(f): 10:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Maxi112:
na so cheesy those girls nearly end my life grin
now u be baddo tongue

4 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Erystro(m): 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

Walahi that one was even one of many. If príck dey hungry them na the small kuli kuli we dey carry go con belle full them. The stuff was just so rampant those days.
I tell you.. na so she disvirgin my small mind.. if I catch am now ehn,, I go ....................

9 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by gabi101(m): 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
HitlerGaddafi:

lmao...bro chill naw! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Maxi112: 10:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
shugacane:
now u be baddo tongue
resident pastor now grin

6 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by shugacane(f): 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Maxi112:
resident pastor now grin
God bless ur ministry grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Presh900(m): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
.. lol
Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by stiflerdrug: 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lol op I still see the lady that fvcked me when I was tender.. She got 4kids now grin
I just laugh at her husband like see this one..

Damn not easy bin cute and equipped as a kid cool

S.o to her tho

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by Greataausim(m): 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mehn.... The experience was not easy at all, i remembered our maid anuty Ruth back in the years....!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by salauwale(m): 10:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Damn...... y'all had some very interesting childhood. It seems like fun considering what I went through to get that experience the first time. But is there a chance anybody this experience ever affected anyone's sex life or opposite sex intimacy in any way? Pls share !

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by salauwale(m): 10:51pm On Sep 30, 2016

22 Likes

Re: Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small by bitchcrafts: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Imsgine, when its n ot like vengeful dikcs were in short supply those days... The frustrating part be say na dis same kain sistaz go dey form hard to get for person with dikc wey fit handle em... I dont just gerit

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

"I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Slay Queens Twerk For Shatta Bandles, "Ghanaian Richest Dwarf" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.