Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

How To Know Your Man Loves You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know Your Man Loves You (43190 Views)

How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? / How To Hypnotise Your Man Forever ( Ashawo And Hausa Women Secret Revealed ) / LADIES: 13 Things You Should Do To Keep Your Man - EVERY MAN Loves #11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by DavidEsq(m): 7:31am On Mar 10, 2017
omowumeee:
I have never meet one.. Leeches all through
Just keep ignoring the good ones ehn cheesy
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by femi4: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2017
Evaberry:

LoL no they have sucked everything
lol...you are very funny
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 10, 2017
femi4:
lol...you are very funny

Men are just evil abeg
like they are leeches
motherfu.cking Leeches
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by KunleSteel: 7:39am On Mar 10, 2017
Offer him a party with Rihanna. If he says "no", he's a keeper.
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by Nobody: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2017
DavidEsq:
Just keep ignoring the good ones ehn cheesy

ESQ I see you are a lawyer
are u married?
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 10, 2017
shugar321:
He is all this and more, but d problem is he has serious Anger issues!! although he has been trying to control it cus of me but sometimes he can't help it! I don't know wat to do again...
My dear run

I say RUN!!!!!!

because soon that anger will make him start hitting u

please leave dat dude
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by DavidEsq(m): 7:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Evaberry:

ESQ I see you are a lawyer

are u married?
Kini leleyi
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by femi4: 7:47am On Mar 10, 2017
Evaberry:

Men are just evil abeg

like they are leeches

motherfu.cking Leeches
I m different. Few of us are. Don't allow the bad ones discourage you from trying again
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by ethankareem(m): 7:56am On Mar 10, 2017
All dis tins, I don do am tire. Dogs wuld always dogs
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by Johnsown1(m): 8:04am On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:
And after getting what he wants he turns into a total monster undecided.. Men undecided believe them at your own risk tongue

What do u think that a man wants from you.don't
be deceived or concluded that men are like boys seeking for sex at any given space.
God calles Her a helper not a intimacy gadget.
As my gal ur more important to me morethan sex, ur presence,ur love caring,presence,ur matured manners and ur playful voice, i values it morethan sex dear.
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2017
DavidEsq:
Kini leleyi

Mtcheeeeew

Kini oruko e?
Ilu wo loti wa?
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by Bucajunior(m): 8:26am On Mar 10, 2017
in my area if u dont beat ur girlfriend then u dont love her,na she go dey tell u say this one mke u no dey beat me self u sure say u love me.
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by hollamat(m): 8:54am On Mar 10, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]these na wash
u never see were we go propose to lady and five years the ring self don dey rust
abeg no try d power of man ;Dthese na wash
u never see were we go propose to lady and five years the ring self don dey rust
abeg no try d power of man
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by vickydevoka(m): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:
And after getting what he wants he turns into a total monster undecided.. Men undecided believe them at your own risk tongue
bcus ladies are always gold diggers.
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by Barbiedollz(f): 9:03am On Mar 10, 2017
Truth be told any lady that is still confused as to whether her man loves her or not, especially after being in the relationship for up to a year, the answer is that man does not love you. when u are loved, I swear u wouldn't need confirmation from a third party or written articles to convince you that your man loves. such things happen when there's so much doubt and the person is doing little to mk you actually believe he loves you. I've been loved twice and to say the truth i didn't need confirmation from anybody neither was i doubting the genuity of the love. Even when i messed up big time i ws still loved. Right now i'm loved and sometimes i feel like God has come in human form to love me. I didn't know such love still existed, with the flops in relationship and attitude men and women I finally accepted that only ones partents and God can truly love you until God decided to show me mercy and brought me this wonderful man. Ever since i've stopped checking articles and asking friends their opinion as to whether they think i'm loved or not. As to why i entered this thread, it ws lyk a reminder to what i used to do. jst wanted to laugh at the devil. hahahahahahahah.....

1 Like

Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:05am On Mar 10, 2017
Djudiz:
Love wen sweet na money kill am.... My sisters I lie?

Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by vickydevoka(m): 9:12am On Mar 10, 2017
Evaberry:

Men are just evil abeg

like they are leeches

motherfu.cking Leeches
how are they leechers? where so many babes can never settle foe less. 10 babes go de follow 1 guy bcus of him money. Abeg make i hear word joor. babes are jst gold diggers
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by fufuNegusi(m): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:

You dined with the WRONG ones
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by vickydevoka(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2017
Barbiedollz:
Truth be told any lady that is still confused as to whether her man loves her or not, especially after being in the relationship for up to a year, the answer is that man does not love you. when u are loved, I swear u wouldn't need confirmation from a third party or written articles to convince you that your man loves. such things happen when there's so much doubt and the person is doing little to mk you actually believe he loves you. I've been loved twice and to say the truth i didn't need confirmation from anybody neither was i doubting the genuity of the love. Even when i messed up big time i ws still loved. Right now i'm loved and sometimes i feel like God has come in human form to love me. I didn't know such love still existed, with the flops in relationship and attitude men and women I finally accepted that only ones partents and God can truly love you until God decided to show me mercy and brought me this wonderful man. Ever since i've stopped checking articles and asking friends their opinion as to whether they think i'm loved or not. As to why i entered this thread, it ws lyk a reminder to what i used to do. jst wanted to laugh at the devil. hahahahahahahah.....
sister God bless u. For the truth must be spoken whether sweet or bitter. Na so one gal jst de pester my lyf cus she knw say I get small money.after I tell her say I knw want. she jst de call buh I jst de ignore. she knw say I knw want buh she is jst a mother forking hold digger
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by joenor(m): 9:45am On Mar 10, 2017
steppin:
Very funny. Any guy who wants to get into your pants would do better than this list.
Ladies, don't let the op deceive you.
That's playboy tricks 101.
why u yan so, not all, we still have some decent guy out there... those point are real jor
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by joenor(m): 9:49am On Mar 10, 2017
Scatterscatter:
Please who knows where I can buy gogo sweet or pako biscuit undecided
Main market for warri
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by Mzsolmi(f): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2017
jwena1:
Love can be deceiving
seconded..you is the real G
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by jakandeola(m): 10:00am On Mar 10, 2017
Ginaz:
My only problem is I hate being lied to and taken for a fool. I'm a honest person, I cry so much over little lies people tell me lol. Cos no matter the situation and how hard it is, I always try to be truthful.

I just want a man who is truthful and honest, simple no big stuff.
if I beg dat we date each other wat will u say
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by chijioke012: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2017
yesterday's fixed game won, to subscribe for today's fix game , see details below

Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by phintohlar(f): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2017
Djudiz:
Love wen sweet na money kill am.... My sisters I lie?
yes u lie
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by phintohlar(f): 10:54am On Mar 10, 2017
Oh really, most especially @no1. Anytime my guy stares at me & i'll be like "i knw why ur staring at me dat way,ur brobably thinking joke ur Ex is finner dan me right"? He'll just laugh & said ur nt serious.. So na because of d Egusi with d mixture of Ugwu & Uziza make am dey look me? Issokay.
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by akblings(m): 11:07am On Mar 10, 2017
castel428:
Bla bla bla, abeg make una follow me happy for this 7k wey I win from Europa league 2nite, first win since this year.
nigga mak i smile like u na, predict game fr me na...lolzzz grin
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by akblings(m): 11:13am On Mar 10, 2017
DLGY:
He puts a ring on it. grin
he handover de kitchen and de other room to you cheesy
Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by castel428: 11:22am On Mar 10, 2017
akblings:
nigga mak i smile like u na, predict game fr me na...lolzzz grin
bros dnt worry you gonna hit it big.

1 Like

Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 10, 2017
akblings:

he handover de kitchen and de other room to you cheesy
grin

1 Like

Re: How To Know Your Man Loves You by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 10, 2017
sweerychick:
Seriously, if you go about with this believe in your head, you willl never get into serious relationship...tallkless of getting married.. common....Women are even more dangerous.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Man Cancelled His Wedding After Finding Out His Wife To Be Is A Lesbian / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.