Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? (8058 Views)

Please, Advise Me Genuinely / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 07, 2019
How do I know that my man loves me genuinely?
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2019
When he introduces you to his mom.

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by chiefolododo(m): 10:15am On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:
your heart will tell you If he is faithful, if he wants you around him, if he advices you, if he shares his future with you, if he encourages you then, your heart will reveal to you whether he loves you or not

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by CreepyBlackpool: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

Your pussy will tell you smiley

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 07, 2019
The heart of man is wicked. U cannot know

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by dingbang(m): 10:17am On Jul 07, 2019
When he forgives you of your shortcomings.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by LordKO(m): 10:23am On Jul 07, 2019
A man who loves you will constantly respect and admire you with or without gaining anything from you, of course so long as you always strive to do the right thing at the right time - one who comes into equity must come with clean hands. If relationship is involved (when it becomes intimate, not necessarily about having sexual intercourse), he'll be generous towards you too. And in your unavoidable moment of tolerable weakness - because perfection is of the most high - he'll correct/counter you in the most civil way he can. In summary, you'll always feel his thoughtful (altruistic) disposition.

Meanwhile, he'll neither worship you nor fear you nor condone evil from you though - so be wary of he who worships you or indulges your excesses. Evil disposition shouldn't be mistaken for unavoidable moment of weakness. He'll never be afraid of losing you, so long as he loses honourably - so you've to make yourself right to avoid giving him reason not to be afraid of losing you.

This same things are applicable to a woman who's submissive to her man - but not necessarily in equal and proportional measures and application.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by thesicilian: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:
You must be a learner.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:26am On Jul 07, 2019
by his actions things he does and ready to do for you. the truth is you will know within your heart
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 07, 2019
God shows you. Most times we see but we ignore.

You feel his love. I doubt anyone can mimick true love. If it ain't it, it ain't it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Tallesty1(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:
There's just one way to find out.

Hit him romantically on his head with a 2/2 poline. He will not hit you back if he loves you.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Dafemich(m): 11:15am On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

You feel his love. I doubt anyone can mimick true love. If it ain't it, it ain't it.
good. very good.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

god shows u how Abeg he realistic madam

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 07, 2019
Joromi12:
god shows u how Abeg he realistic madam
dream.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Deicide: 11:25am On Jul 07, 2019
Men always love genuinely! Even if he just wants to chop and clean mouth grin is you women that actually suppose to be questioning your love for your partner, do you actually love him or you are after something he has?

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
dream.
even pastors dey marry wrong . Our of 7billions pple on earth .God will now be concerned with who u dey date smh
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2019
chiefolododo:
your heart will tell you

Explain well
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:

Your pussy will tell you smiley

I say I need answer from mature people not immature person like you
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by luvyaself95(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Lemme know how you love him first
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 07, 2019
Cioccolata:

But a fvck boy can do this

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2019
dingbang:
When he forgives you of your shortcomings.

Shortcomings like cheating on him with another man?
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
When he requests for a blood oath

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by catwalq(f): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
When you never have to wonder if he does.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
LordKO:
A man who loves you will constantly respect and admire you with or without gaining anything from you, of course so long as you always strive to do the right thing at the right time - one who comes into equity must come with clean hands. If relationship is involved (when it becomes intimate, not necessarily about having sexual intercourse), he'll be generous towards you too. And in your unavoidable moment of tolerable weakness - because perfection is of the most high - he'll correct/counter you in the most civil way he can. In summary, you'll always feel his thoughtful (altruistic) disposition.

Meanwhile, he'll neither worship you nor fear you nor condone evil from you though - so be wary of he who worships you or indulges your excesses. Evil disposition shouldn't be mistaken for unavoidable moment of weakness. He'll never be afraid of losing you, so long as he loses honourably - so you've to make yourself right to avoid giving him reason not to be afraid of losing you.

This same things are applicable to a woman who's submissive to her man - but not necessarily in equal and proportional measures and application.

thanks greatly for this. but can a man who loves me cheat on me with another woman?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

Don't try this.
Cos no matter how much I love a girl, I will never ever forgive her if she cheats on me

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by LordKO(m): 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

thanks greatly for this. but can a man who loves me cheat on me with another woman?

A man who loves you will never cheat on you - all things being equal - respect is a product of thoughtfulness. Thoughtfulness (altruism) is the soul of love, just as selflessness (altruism) is the sole of submissiveness.

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by dingbang(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

yup. We sin against God everyday, doesn't he forgive us? Think!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
ladiesreject:

Don't try this.
Cos no matter how much I love a girl, I will never ever forgive her if she cheats on me

thanks
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

sister you mean there is no human way one can know it without hopingvon God to show it? in what way will God shows it?
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by loswhite(m): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
PrincessNZ:

A man who loves you can fall short and cheat on you... Please note not constant cheating. He will definitely put an effort not to cheat and over time he can be completely faithful...

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2019
The day he tells you "I love you.
Re: How Do I Know That My Man Loves Me Genuinely? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
Tallesty1:
There's just one way to find out.

Hit him romantically on his head with a 2/2 poline. He will not hit you back if he loves you.

you are not serious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? / My Experience With GH Ashewo / Ladies Do U Prefer Gentle Headed Guys To Tough Guys???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.