Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early (10091 Views)

8 Things A Woman Does Only When She's Mad Over You / Different Ways Girls React When A Guy Cums In Them - Meme Collection / 10 Things A Man Does Only When He’s Really In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 10, 2017
angry
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by jom28gy(m): 9:17am On Mar 10, 2017
She is a prostitute,looking for way to divorced in order to have more chance of prostituting about

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by harffie(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2017
Unnecessary news sad angry
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by popefuse(m): 9:41am On Mar 10, 2017
khiaa:

You must think that a virgin is a supernatural being. If she has sex with a man who isn't satisfying her she will long to experience good sexx with someone who will. Stop the delusional perceptions of virgins, they are normal women. Every woman was a virgin once.

In case you didn't know, if you ever are the guy that devir.gins a woman you better have your game tight and your sexx skills on point because you would be her first and she will always remember you and she will compare her future experiences with you rather you were good or bad.

For example...How was your first time? Girl he sucked, he was a two minute mansad
Or....Girl he was sooooooo good, it was heavenly. cheesy Get the picture?
eeyah ,u most have being frustrated by those guys comment,dont av to deny,av seen it already
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2017
Women are suffering in marriages o.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by decub: 11:52am On Mar 10, 2017
khiaa:

You must think that a virgin is a supernatural being. If she has sex with a man who isn't satisfying her she will long to experience good sexx with someone who will. Stop the delusional perceptions of virgins, they are normal women. Every woman was a virgin once.

In case you didn't know, if you ever are the guy that devir.gins a woman you better have your game tight and your sexx skills on point because you would be her first and she will always remember you and she will compare her future experiences with you rather you were good or bad.

For example...How was your first time? Girl he sucked, he was a two minute mansad
Or....Girl he was sooooooo good, it was heavenly. cheesy Get the picture?
While I respect your views, I also think you didn't take certain things into consideration. The act the lady is looking at is pen*trative s*x which in any case, is not meant to last too long; please correct me if I'm wrong. According to S*x therapists, 3-7 minutes is considered normal. Do you also know that some times, a lady could term a 7 minute sex as too short due to the excitement (practically, set a timer and count down and it would wow you). If a man can hold a for*play for 3 hours, I wonder what else a lady wants that she can't get within that period. Also, multiple rounds of sex doesn't only depend on the man(I acknowledge exceptional cases where the man has a problem revitalising). Just as it takes time for a lady who reaches orgasm to be back again for sex, so does it take a man's throttle to become erect after ejaculation. The problem is that some ladies would lie down and expect it to rise again within 2 minutes (its an organ, not a machine)

I believe the essence of sexual intercourse beside reproduction is mutual satisfaction and not lasting longer than usual, if your man thrusts for 3 hours and you still enjoy it throughout the long duration, then perfect. What she should look out is that which turns her on and takes her to cloud 9.

I've known ladies who do not prioritize penetrative sex, as a matter of fact, she only permits it to facilitate your orgasm. I've also known some who would complain you are hitting her tummy (for some, gentle is better while for others, aggression does it all). It is always best to discuss intimacy and discover how best to be compatible in all spheres. Our problem most times is not talking about what we prioritize with our partners who should be our confidant. The assumption of "what is good for the goose will fit for the ganders" is usually our itching point.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 11:43pm On Mar 11, 2017
khiaa:

My posts are full of wisdom and you would realize that if you stop thinking with a man's point of view and leave your male ego out of it, remember the original poster is a woman who is miserable because she isn't being satisfied in her marriage.

Tell me, how satisfied would you be if your wife laid in the bed like a frigid stiff board when you are giving her your best, how satisfied would you be?

As far as all women not being alike, I can tell you that if a woman agrees to have sexx with a man she definitely wants to be satisfied just like you do.

Why don't you give the poster some good advice other than telling her to stay in an unhappy marriage or praying to God because these options she already knows.

PS... we all know that marriage isn't all about sex but the lack of sex is her complaint. If your partner is complaining about sexx you better listen.

I beg to completely disagree with you, that a lady has issues with sex in her marriage is a product of a failed lifestyle and morality. I repeat my dear, there is nothing like "cuming to early or one rounds' in days of old and i mean in the early 1900-1965. This generation has degenerated to almost a complete waste where issues like this are discussed and other stupid conversations like Gay/Lesbianism and homosexuality have the floor.

Tell me why are you so unfair and wicked to advise her to quit her marriage because her man cums early or doesn't last beyond a round?
Do you think the man is even ok with that condition? don't you realize he is trying to help his situation and all that?

We need to all grow up!
[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 5:16am On Mar 12, 2017
ChibuzoIkenna:

I beg to completely disagree with you, that a lady has issues with sex in her marriage is a product of a failed lifestyle and morality. I repeat my dear, there is nothing like "cuming to early or one rounds' in days of old and i mean in the early 1900-1965. This generation has degenerated to almost a complete waste where issues like this are discussed and other stupid conversations like Gay/Lesbianism and homosexuality have the floor.

Tell me why are you so unfair and wicked to advise her to quit her marriage because her man cums early or doesn't last beyond a round?
Do you think the man is even ok with that condition? don't you realize he is trying to help his situation and all that?

We need to all grow up!
[b][/b]

Actually you are the one who needs to grow up, just because women suffered silently in the past isn't a reason for them to continue to do so today. Women are human beings with sexual needs the same as men.

I never advised her to leave her marriage, I advised posters to give her advice other than to stay in her marriage or pray to God because those options she already knows.

The poster said that her husband said that he regretted being married to her yet you feel she should suffer for someone who doesn't even want her.
He probably performs badly in the bed because he is too exhausted from being with his study mate.
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 5:58am On Mar 12, 2017
decub:

While I respect your views, I also think you didn't take certain things into consideration. The act the lady is looking at is pen*trative s*x which in any case, is not meant to last too long; please correct me if I'm wrong. According to S*x therapists, 3-7 minutes is considered normal. Do you also know that some times, a lady could term a 7 minute sex as too short due to the excitement (practically, set a timer and count down and it would wow you). If a man can hold a for*play for 3 hours, I wonder what else a lady wants that she can't get within that period. Also, multiple rounds of sex doesn't only depend on the man(I acknowledge exceptional cases where the man has a problem revitalising). Just as it takes time for a lady who reaches orgasm to be back again for sex, so does it take a man's throttle to become erect after ejaculation. The problem is that some ladies would lie down and expect it to rise again within 2 minutes (its an organ, not a machine)

I believe the essence of sexual intercourse beside reproduction is mutual satisfaction and not lasting longer than usual, if your man thrusts for 3 hours and you still enjoy it throughout the long duration, then perfect. What she should look out is that which turns her on and takes her to cloud 9.

I've known ladies who do not prioritize penetrative sex, as a matter of fact, she only permits it to facilitate your orgasm. I've also known some who would complain you are hitting her tummy (for some, gentle is better while for others, aggression does it all). It is always best to discuss intimacy and discover how best to be compatible in all spheres. Our problem most times is not talking about what we prioritize with our partners who should be our confidant. The assumption of "what is good for the goose will fit for the ganders" is usually our itching point.

3 to 7 minutes of penetration is too quick and 3 hours of for.play is too long and just as frustrating as too quick. grin
If the poster was orgasmic there wouldn't be any sexual frustration from her.
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 6:10am On Mar 12, 2017
popefuse:
eeyah ,u most have being frustrated by those guys comment,dont av to deny,av seen it already

Not frustrated for myself but for the woman asking for advice. It seems that the ones who are commenting against the poster for having the feelings that she has about her situation are taking this personally as tho they are in the same situation as the poster's husband.
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 6:33am On Mar 12, 2017
Ighoga898:

I have been with a girl dat is satisfied with 3 minutes sex. As a matter of fact she likes fore play way more than sex.

It seems like you and the rest of the posters are taking this personally, this isn't about the girls that you have satisfied or haven't but about the original poster's lack of fulfillment/satisfaction.

She said that she is miserable with two minutes of penetration, she is not like your girlfriend.

STOP posting about the 3 minutes of sex that you gave your girlfriend and give the woman some advice. sad sad angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by pLord: 7:13am On Mar 12, 2017
Friend virgin or not poor sex is a total no no, anything less than 10 mins is bad.
ITbomb:
This is why it is good to marry a virgin, not all these olosho around who go still remember how their ex ride them 4 hours non stop

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 7:18am On Mar 12, 2017
[quote author=Kondomatic post=54441583]2-3 minutes of thrusting is more than enough for a man who knows how to do other things and touch
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 7:21am On Mar 12, 2017
jom28gy:
She is a prostitute,looking for way to divorced in order to have more chance of prostituting about

If that was the case what was the point in getting married?
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by rman: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2017
khiaa:

It seems like you and the rest of the posters are taking this personally, this isn't about the girls that you have satisfied or haven't but about the original poster's lack of fulfillment/satisfaction.

She said that she is miserable with two minutes of penetration, she is not like your girlfriend.

STOP posting about the 3 minutes of sex you gave your girlfriend and give the woman some advice. sad sad angry

I support you 100%

The male posters are using emotional point of view to make their points. They are not addressing the specific case in their response.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Vavana(f): 7:48am On Mar 12, 2017
GloriaSabipeepz:
A Nigerian woman based in the United States of America with her husband has narrated her loss of feelings for her husband of 3 years.

Joro Olumofin, a relationship adviser and blogger has shared a story of a 24-year old lady based abroad whose husband has been under-performing in the 'other room'.

According to her, her husband can only handle one round of sex and doesn't last for more than 2-3 minutes. She is currently contemplating on divorcing him after losing passion and love for him overtime.

Read her story below:
http://sabipeepz.com/2017/03/09/my-husband-does-only-one-round-and-he-doesnt-even-last-wife-cries-out/

Wait oooo. I think this woman is a full time house wife. I don't think 2-3minutes is bad. But the rate at which some of us womem complain about dissatisfaction is becoming too much.

Maybe the man is stressed or is having financial challenge to provide for his family.

The woman should read about fruits that boost libido, except she want to leave her husband with this excuse.

Again if that woman is working and gets home workout, hmmm she won't complain that 2-3 minutes is small.

Husband and wife are help mates.
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by pizzylee(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2017
i am no doctor
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by dhardline(m): 8:59am On Mar 12, 2017
Hmmm... When I read all this stories about marriages all I do is just pray that God gives me the perfect person for me or make the person I choose perfect for me. Cause this our generation get plenty wahala.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by NaWetinDey(m): 10:37am On Mar 12, 2017
A girl of 24 (most) who made it to the US must be a mastery of different dyks unless she's from exceptionally rich home or on a scholarship. Then you got to the US, saw a potential man and rushed at him, possibly to gain grounds. Now the man is obviously not so experienced sexually and you started complaining - just two weeks or two months into marriage - every time you imagine different men who have forked you. You began to compare and complain, God thrown in the bin. Then he lost it and began to beat you at every slight excuse. Now your presence even makes him feel less of a man, so he's going out to assure himself.

You feel like killing him or running away? You and women like you are the curse of all races. You are never satisfied and, thank you for ur god, the society gives you the freedom. My advice: go ahead and leave him since it's obvious you already have another waiting impatiently. Then keep lying to your child that it's because he used to beat you (by the way, you have not said why). Then enjoy or suffer the consequences of your grossness. I'm sure he will get all the manly boost once you are gone. Gone are the days when a woman marries to support and compliment her husband. I'm sure that, if a man says he wants to divorce his wife because her v is no longer tight, it would be outright wickedness.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Sierusvirus(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2017
Vavana:

Wait oooo. I think this woman is a full time house wife. I don't think 2-3minutes is bad. But the rate at which some of us womem complain about dissatisfaction is becoming too much.

Maybe the man is stressed or is having financial challenge to provide for his family.

The woman should read about fruits that boost libido, except she want to leave her husband with this excuse.

Again if that woman is working and gets home workout, hmmm she won't complain that 2-3 minutes is small.

Husband and wife are help mates.
[quote][/quote]

Good one
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by vicmangs(m): 11:02am On Mar 12, 2017
She should meet me for 5rounds per night am young and agile
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 12, 2017
khiaa:

STOP posting about the 3 minutes of sex you gave your girlfriend and give the woman some advice. sad sad angry
My advice can only b understood by d man.. And I would gladly have given it to him if only he was d one dat created dis post.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2017
This conversation is getting dumb and messy.
Thanks for the time on this discussion.

khiaa:

Actually you are the one who needs to grow up, just because women suffered silently in the past isn't a reason for them to continue to do so today. Women are human beings with sexual needs the same as men.

I never advised her to leave her marriage, I advised posters to give her advice other than to stay in her marriage or pray to God because those options she already knows.

The poster said that her husband said that he regretted being married to her yet you feel she should suffer for someone who doesn't even want her.
He probably performs badly in the bed because he is too exhausted from being with his study mate.
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by khiaa(f): 3:47am On Mar 13, 2017
ChibuzoIkenna:
This conversation is getting dumb and messy.
Thanks for the time on this discussion.

You could have kept this to yourself but anyway, you are welcome.
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by ahonye15: 7:51am On Mar 13, 2017
Tell him to stop eating too much of sugar. Afther then if it pesist Cum to me for solution
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by PrickGetSize(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2017
ITbomb:
This is why it is good to marry a virgin, not all these olosho around who go still remember how their ex ride them 4 hours non stop
The virgins you preserved for marriage? undecided
Re: My Husband Does Only One Round & Cums Early by PrickGetSize(m): 8:06am On Mar 13, 2017
I thank God immensely for the kind of prick I have. I've never left a girl unsatisfied before. In fact, most times I get to be the one not satisfied. Even ashawos testify to my fucking prowess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doggy Style Couple's Pre-wedding Photo That Got People Talking / All Women Are Sluts / What Are The Advantages Of Men With Big Ass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.