Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! (10285 Views)

Guys; What's Your Take With Girls And Tattoos / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / The Guy Code (no Women, Girls, Ladies, Maidens, Or Hoes Allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2014
Why do some nigerian guys spot a girl with tattoo or piercings and get turned off by it or assume they could be hoes or prostitutes?? Is that like a hoe identity card in nigeria?? I did date a girl with tattoo and piercings (where the sun don't shine grin). I say this because I had a bunch of guys spot a girl they liked but as soon as they spotted some tattoo on them they changed their minds and assumed the worse! Guys! Would you date a girl with tattoo and if not! Why not? ? I clearly don't have a problem with it!
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by aytuns(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2014
Ok... It shows what a man you are anyway.. I reserve the rest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 10:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Yes it does! grin I don't judge!

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by theorbiters: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2014
having tattoos on ur body is a sign of irresponsibility both for the guys and ladies. Why wud somebody decide to draw on his or her body abi drawing book don finish for market? Trust me, if she can think of having a tattoo on her body then she can think of doing something crazy to u

9 Likes

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 21, 2014
That is the mentality of most nigerian guys,they believe if a gal have tattoo on her body,she is bad.
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 10:58am On Nov 21, 2014
theorbiters:
having tattoos on ur body is a sign of irresponsibility both for the guys and ladies. Why wud somebody decide to draw on his or her body abi drawing book don finish for market? Trust me, if she can think of having a tattoo on her body then she can think of doing something crazy to u

and having tribal marks and cultural tattoos is perfectly fine?? I have responsible female friends who have tattoos and are well behaved! Some happily married with kids and have been with their husbands for a long time. Some tattoos have sentimental meanings, a connection to a loved one after passing and a complete appreciation for body art!

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2014
mizzkeji44:
That is the mentality of most nigerian guys,they believe if a gal have tattoo on her body,she is bad.

too bad for them!
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by ExperTrait(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:
Why do some nigerian guys spot a girl with tattoo or piercings and get turned off by it or assume they could be hoes or prostitutes?? Is that like a hoe identity card in nigeria?? I did date a girl with tattoo and piercings (where the sun don't shine grin). I say this because I had a bunch of guys spot a girl they liked but as soon as they spotted some tattoo on them they changed their minds and assumed the worse! Guys! Would you date a girl with tattoo and if not! Why not? ? I clearly don't have a problem with it!
oboi, e mata die, dats to tell u hw far she has gone.
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Blayze007(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

and having tribal marks and cultural tattoos is perfectly fine?? I have responsible female friends who have tattoos and are well behaved! Some happily married with kids and have been with their husbands for a long time. Some tattoos have sentimental meanings, a connection to a loved one after passing and a complete appreciation for body art!

Couldn't have said it better.

I dont see nuttn wrong with some tatts on a babe. Tatts dont define the person.
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

too bad for them!
EXACTLY
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2014
ExperTrait:
oboi, e mata die, dats to tell u hw far she has gone.

I kno there are hoes and prostitute with tattoos! But it's bad to assume that there is a high chance that the next girl u see with one is a hoe!
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2014
Blayze007:

Couldn't have said it better.

I dont see nuttn wrong with some tatts on a babe. Tatts dont define the person.

Thank you! That's all I am saying.
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 11:08am On Nov 21, 2014
mizzkeji44:

EXACTLY

I bet if she got his name on her body he will be perfectly fine with that angry
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Anything artificial is wrong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by theiks: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2014
In as much as everybody has their own opinions....I hate tatoos and I will not date or marry anybody that has one ,...shikena.anybody way like am na him sabi

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2014

6 Likes

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Missmossy(f): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2014
Nigerians and the way they reason...smh.
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
Missmossy:
Nigerians and the way they reason...smh.

Does that mean u agree or nah??
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nonso23:
I would consider anybody with tattoos careless and myopic.
There are long term medical/health restrictions on people with tattoos; leaving out the health implications and risks inherent in the tattooing procedure.

Take a cue from C. Ronaldo. I don't like him grin but I can't deny that he's got his head screwed on right regarding this issue.

And to be honest, tattoos don't look nice on the average African skin.

what health implications? ?? Getting it done by a bad tattoo artist is the only implication I can think of!

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
MarthaK:
Anything artificial is wrong!

Lol! And that's why you wear weave and make up?? angry

2 Likes

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by kendrick93(m): 12:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:
yes i don't hav a problem with it.. i love girls with tattoos but not when its too much oh... i think its kinda makes them sexier
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Missmossy(f): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

Does that mean u agree or nah??
Nah,i don't agree. It goes beyond the tatooing and piercing.
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nonso23:

Not necessarily.
There are allergies, infections, blood poisoning as well as possible skin cancer to worry about.

Exactly! When you get this done by someone who doesn't kno what they are doing then you have these problems to worry about! In the states, us and Canada! I am sure you have to be licensed and screened by the government to even think about setting up shop! I can't speak for nigeria tho!
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by kendrick93(m): 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nonso23:
I would consider anybody with tattoos careless and myopic.
There are long term medical/health restrictions on people with tattoos; leaving out the health implications and risks inherent in the tattooing procedure.

Take a cue from C. Ronaldo. I don't like him grin but I can't deny that he's got his head screwed on right regarding this issue.

And to be honest, tattoos don't look nice on the average African skin.
implication? pls stop sayin things u don't know.. if it has an implication then why do see footballers,celebrities,rich and poor still doin it.. .rubbish
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

Lol! And that's why you wear weave and make up?? angry
I don't smiley
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
MarthaK:

I don't smiley

girl! Who are u kidding?? You wanna tell me you have never had weave put on before?? angry
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
mizzkeji44:
smh
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
justmag:

girl! Who are u kidding?? You wanna tell me you have never had weave put on before?? angry
No smiley
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
kendrick93:
implication? pls stop sayin things u don't know.. if it has an implication then why do see footballers,celebrities,rich and poor still doin it.. .rubbish

Thank you!! grin...some people go get their tattoos from some danvo driver and get some skin disease and then come here and say it's bad. Lmaoo! grin
Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by justmag(m): 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
MarthaK:

No smiley

Okay! Have you had ya nails polished, skinned bleached, Hair shaved, brush your teeth, cut your nails? If yes? That's artificial!!

1 Like

Re: Girls, Hoes And Tattoos! by Sheenor: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
As for me, i have no problem @all wit 'em......besides, i do admire gurls wit tattoo alot.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Date A Transexual? / If A Girl Sends You This In A Chat What Would You Do or Say? / Is It Your Size - Lady Show Off Her G - String Pant To Her Male Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.