Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? (2413 Views)

Teenagers Have Sex In Front Of A Hotel In Katsina In Broad Daylight / Why Do Guys Go Blank When Asked This One Simple Question? / Why Guys Go After Busty Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by xynerise: 5:48pm On Dec 16, 2009
A friend of mine of my age brought a 16 year old gal and was bold to tell me that she is his galfriend. When I query him the silly guy told me "Na them own sweet pass". I have been advising him but he said it is too late they had had sex. I am begining to ostracize from him.
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by mrperfect(m): 6:03pm On Dec 16, 2009
I think he has answered your question.
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by chiogo(f): 6:06pm On Dec 16, 2009
You dunno pedophiles full naija? So many of them here on Nairaland sef. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Naw, they're everywhere; they just get away with their acts more in Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by xynerise: 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2009
@mr perfect. What!? shocked. I think I will start counting from you as one of this kind of guys. grin
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by mrperfect(m): 6:10pm On Dec 16, 2009
It appears you are always look out for such people?
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2009
although 16 is a wee bit young, there is nothing wrong with dating a younger person at all(as long as she is 18 and knows fully well what she is getting herself into).

as the posterĀ“s friends said, they are fresh and unexperienced and some guys like to be in control and educating these women to please their every needs.

I for one will never turn down a young 18yr old, even if i am to be 80yrs old.
its like driving Fiat for a while and suddenly someone asks you if you would like to ride this Ferrari. would anyone turn it down?!

to each their own

PS: being fresh and young doesnt automatically means BETTER.
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2009
How 'mature' is your friend?
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by bubugul(f): 6:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
your friend is a pedifier, and a Muslim
how old is he anyway
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by dnaija: 6:49pm On Dec 16, 2009
One of my old man frien told me that the young
girls replenish their blood and make them look
younger
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2009
Really sad state of affairs and other men will cradle snatch their daughters too.
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by chiogo(f): 6:57pm On Dec 16, 2009
dnaija:

One of my old man frien told me that the young
girls replenish their blood and make them look
younger
loool replenish?? I don die oo.
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by 190: 10:06am On Dec 17, 2009
yes ive gat a friend like that too

hes like 27 and his GF is Just 16
i called that child abuse
but he was like Girls of that age
do not stress guyz alot.respect guyz alot
cos they know they are not age-mates
and i was like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed what da hell~
anyway i sincerely do not know what 2 say
till the father of that Girl catches him with his daughter~
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by goldilocks(f): 10:24am On Dec 17, 2009
@ 190 hopefully ur friend continues. dont get older and make sure the girl remains 16 otherwise get a new 16 ear old every year. why is a 16 yr old having sex at such a young age in the first lace. very sad. he wants respect maybe he should start with himself. i am 23 and my husband is 33 at least i am mature
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by Dclique(m): 12:27pm On Dec 17, 2009
What your friend is doing is child abuse and he would have been arrested if he was in the U.S.
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by luvgurl(f): 12:52pm On Dec 17, 2009
190:

yes ive gat a friend like that too

hes like 27 and his GF is Just 16
i called that child abuse
but he was like Girls of that age
do not stress guyz alot.respect guyz alot
cos they know they are not age-mates
and i was like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed what da hell~
anyway i sincerely do not know what 2 say
till the father of that Girl catches him with his daughter~
that your guy never see warri type. i swear if hin date a girl of that age from warri he will never say anything about respect again
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by echobee(f): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2009
so that they can tame them to their taste
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by seyikorede(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2009
they are better than the plder ones because u can advise them and are easy to change as regards theri orientation.
U KNOW WE GUYS LIKE TO BE TREATED LIKE KING,
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by Kx: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2009
I know a guy,he is somwhere bwt 36-39.
Has a good job and a nice young wife.
The guy like woman like hell.But shocking,his catchment area is under 19.

I know another guy too (35-41)that goes for kiddies,
ask him why he goes for under age,he ll tell u "the tighter the sweeter"

I think its mad obsession.
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by xynerise: 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2009
One day they will stick their dik in a tight pusssy and find it difficult to bring it out. They enjoy the pains and weeping of the inexperience gals. May God forgive them.
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by 190: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2009
^^

Amen~
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by coolier(f): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2009
Because these teenagers are easily manipulated.
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by brooknam99: 5:51am On Dec 18, 2009
@Bubugal;what the hell is a 'pedifier'?
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by Pweety4me(f): 5:55am On Dec 18, 2009
@Post because d majority of these teenage girls r very naive and are out there with no ambition or focus so they take advantage of that.
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by sonmitialo: 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2009
teenagers satisfy you with all their strenght and request less of MONEY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by mrperfect(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
sonmitialo:

teenagers satisfy you with all their strenght and request less of MONEY
Ok
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by smooooooth: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

although 16 is a wee bit young, there is nothing wrong with dating a younger person at all(as long as she is 18 and knows fully well what she is getting herself into).

as the posterĀ“s friends said, they are fresh and unexperienced and some guys like to be in control and educating these women to please their every needs.

I for one will never turn down a young 18yr old, even if i am to be 80yrs old.
its like driving Fiat for a while and suddenly someone asks you if you would like to ride this Ferrari. would anyone turn it down?!

to each their own

PS: being fresh and young doesnt automatically means BETTER.

u got a point, my gf of 25 slams me on the bed, holds my hands above my head and rides me like hell for about an hour, stuffing her bosoms in my mouth at interval. i can hardly breath. now i'm thinking of going for a younger girl so i can be in control of my sexual life again. lol
Re: Why Do Mature Guys Go For Teenagers? by emmanas(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2009
u cnt blame many guys dt prefer teenagers 2 date, but many out of their wicked act date dm & even many of ds gal due 2 their body build think dy re mature enough 2 hv a relatnship 4getten dt dy re still teenager & nt due enough 4 wat dy re involvg dmselfs,

(1) (Reply)

Wat Was Ur 1st Kiss Lik / NYSC Destroys Relationships. True/false. / Ten Stages your ex goes through after you dump her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.